Since news of the alleged "romance scandal" between Stephanie Otobo and Apostle Suleiman broke out, several Nollywood actresses have been accused of being in an amorous relationship with the Benin-based Pastor and founder of Omega Fire Ministries.
Some have also been accused of dating some married millionaire's in the past.
Below are five Nigerian celebrities linked to pastors and millionaires.
1. Daniella Okeke
Daniella Okeke (Instagram )
The Nollywood starlet was reported to have been Apostle Johnson Suleman's side chick. According to Sahara Reporters, the Apostle purchased a Mercedes-Benz 450 GL worth $76,000 for her.
According to Sahara Reporters, proof of the allegation was found on a Lagos State government website for vehicle registration.
Apparently, Stephanie Otobo, the estranged lover of the clergyman opened up concerning his affair with the actress at a press conference covered by Sahara Reporters.
2. Iyabo Ojo
Iyabo Ojo (Iyabo Ojo)
A new discovery also revealed that Apostle Johnson Suleman once had a threesome with Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo and a lady named Stephanie Ogbonna.
In an Instagram comment posted on Saturday, March 18, 2017, Stephanie gave an explicit detail of her sexual encounter with Suleman at the actress' Lagos residence.
According to Ogbonna, her first meeting with the Omega Fire Ministries overseer was at an airport in Kenya.
Ogbonna alleged their first sexual intercourse, however, happened in Dubai. The apostle also sent another invitation asking her to visit him in Nigeria where they met at Iyabo Ojo's house.
3. Chika Ike
Chika Ike (instagram)
Back in 2011, Chika Ike was linked to Delta State born billionaire politician, Prince Ned Nwoko.
Prince Ned Nwoko is a London trained international lawyer. He runs the biggest law chamber owned by an African in the United Kingdom and has dined with the high and mighty all over the world.
4. Ruth Kadiri
Ruth Kadiri (360nobs)
Ruth Kadiri has also been linked to Apostle Suleman. The actress was accused of collecting money from the pastor.
She, however, snapped back at those behind the allegation. The actress who spoke to Saturday beats in a telephone conversation was reported saying,
"Are you people freaking kidding me? I don’t understand, where is this whole nonsense coming from? You are calling me over what?
Can you imagine? I don’t understand this kind of nonsense; why are they calling me? How would I not get angry? I am here just living my life and you call me from nowhere and you are asking me rubbish question. What sort of rubbish is that? Please I don’t want to be rude to you."
5. Angela Okorie
Angela Okorie (bellanaija)
Kemi Olunloyo took a swipe at Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie, when she accused her of getting $11m from the immediate past president of The Gambia, Yahya Jammeh.
Ms. Olunloyo lambasted the actress for ‘prostituting’ in the movie industry, and outside the shores of Nigeria.
Recall that an aide to the newly inaugurated President of The Gambia, Adama Barrow, Mai Fatty, had accused the ousted leader of stealing the said amount and shipping out luxury vehicles by cargo plane although, he has since denied the allegation.
About Article Author
He is extremely motivated, organized and disciplined. Nick has have over 6+ years experience with web content management, administrative duties, Excel, Microsoft software, Quick books, Customer Service, as well as email management, internet research and data entry. He is committed to producing top-notch, quality work, which is his driving force.View More Articles
Latest Nigeria News
- Nigerians throng Twinkas, another Ponzi scheme despite losing billions to MMM
- Nigerian Senate Uncovers Fresh N10trn Fraud In NNPC
- 5 Things You Should Never Write On Your CV
- See Imo First Flyover Beautifully, Magnificently And Tastefully Completed (pics)
- Emmanuel Daniel Buzabeye 'Edaniels', A Visually Impaired Singer (Photos)
- Driver Allegedly Arrested For Refusing To Give Bribe To Policemen In Lagos. Photos
- Jimmy Carter Got Me My Green Card, I Never Applied For It - Wole Soyinka
- Fidel Castro dies aged 90
- Priest Who Marked Independence On Refuse Dump In Owerri Sent On Transfer
- See What Embattled Lawmaker Abdulmumin Jibrin Posted About The "Other Room". Photo
- The Moment An Elephant Rushed To Rescue Her "Drowning" Trainer From A River. Photos
- "Buhari?s, Wife?s Comments Was Taken Out Of Context" --says Rochas Okorocha
- Proud Farmer Wins Online Praises For His Massive Farm Produce In Imo - Photos
- See How A Truck Was Almost Swallowed In China After A Road Caved In. Photos
- Lady Who Cheated Death After Tragic Trailer Accident Narrates Her Ordeal - Photos
- Girl Who Tried To Take Selfie Near A Ferris Wheel Loses All Her Hair After Accident. Photos/Video
- Fatal Accident Leaves At Least Nine Dead In Osun State
- PHOTOS: Trailer And Bus Catch Fire In Mile 2, Lagos
- Custom Officers Shoot 4 Residents While Chasing A Smuggler In Badagry
- PHOTONEWS: Woman burnt to death while using phone in
- Sheriff: Factional PDP Chairman appoints his deputy
- Sack SGF for calling national confab “food for boys” – PDP Vice Chairman tells Buhari
- Niger Delta: Another deadly militant group emerges, threatens to shutdown oil facilities
- Disconnect us from your electricity – Hoteliers in Port Harcourt tell PHED
- Wike, security agencies demolish criminal den in Rivers state
- Kaduna State Police Command maps out strategy to curb crimes
- Strike: Ondo government, civil servants’ meeting end in another deadlock
- Osun Hijab drama: Christian, Muslims unions in war of words
- Governor Ikpeazu faults trial court ruling
- Forgery trial: I am witnessing as a Unity Forum member – Ojudu
- Kidnapping: IG orders immediate deployment of Special Forces to Kogi
- CBN to sack Chairmen, MDs of banks over financial statements
- Ikpeazu Files an Appeal Against Removal From Office
- Buhari Feasting With the Rich While His Supporters are Starving -BBOG Campaigner
- 254 Teachers Sue Wike to Court Over 5 Months Salary Arrears
- Niger Delta: US warns militants against violence
- Shehu Sani: Senator lectures Saraki, Ekweremadu on how to live in prison
- Niger Delta: New militant group emerges in Imo
- Argentina football legend Maradona pleads with Lionel Messi not to retire from international football
- See Faces Of The Senators Who Followed Saraki & Ekweremadu To Court Yesterday (WATCH)