This Is Immensely Sad! JSS3 Student Electrocuted While Swearing With Utility Pole’s Steel Rod, He Was Trying To Prove His Innocence To His Friends When He Grabbed It

July 12, 2018
52 Views

This is immensely sad!
A student of Eyaen Secondary School, Benin, Edo State, has died after being electrocuted by the steel rod used to reinforce a utility pole.

The incident happened some minutes ago. According to an eyewitness, the utility pole had been hit by a vehicle, making the steel rods embedded in it to be exposed.

The JSS 3 student was said to have been arguing with his colleagues who accused him wrongly. They dared him to swear with any metallic object to prove his innocence.
Not knowing that the steel rods are electrified, he grabbed one in order to prove his innocence and was electrocuted immediately.

View Source: https://trendinghelm.blogspot.com/2018/07/student-electrocuted-while-swearing.html

Loading...

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.