Tragedy As Bishop’s Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion During Sunday Service (Photo)

June 13, 2018
157 Views

The beautiful daughter of a Bishop has reportedly died on Sunday as a result of fatal gas explosion.

The beautiful daughter of Rev. Stafford Nwaogu, the presiding Bishop of Praise Centre Incorporated, Owerri, Imo State has died. Tehila lost her life following a gas explosion on Sunday, June 3, 2018, while the Bishop was presiding over service.

The late daughter of the Bishop has now been buried on June 9, the day she was to celebrate her 24th birthday.

She had finished conducting the first session of service on that day and went back to the house to have her breakfast for the main church service, when the incident happened.

“She went to the house and on lighting the gas burner at the kitchen, flame overtook the kitchen and burnt her,” a source told Punchng.

She was immediately taken to Umezuruike Hospital in Owerri, where she was later transferred to Federal Medical Centre in the same Owerri, but died on Thursday, June 7.

DON’T MISS: Download Edujandon.com News app and earn unlimited free Airtime!

Loading...

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.