Woman and her child survive fire outbreak in their home – Photos
A young woman and her little son escaped a fire mishap at their house in Delta state. According to a lady identified as Teshoma Afonughe who revealed that the fire tragedy occurred after she put a gallon with kerosene near her stove and wanted to light it on with matches.
The jerrycan with kerosene was said to have caught fire and exploded. The woman was badly burnt along with her new baby and her little son.
The baby was said to have died from burn injuries as the woman and her son where rushed to the hospital where they are currently being treated.