Fani-Kayode berated the Vice President for lambasting Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, for raising alarm over Islamisation plot.
Noting that Nigeria was now a member of the D-8 countries which have one thing in common “Islam,” the former Minister wondered if Nigerians should keep quiet.
In a series of tweets on his Twitter handle, the former Minister said somebody needs to talk to the Vice President for rebutting CAN over the Islamisation plot.
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, chieftain noted that Osinbajo had forgotten why he was named the running mate to President Muhammadu Buhari ahead of his mentor, Bola Tinubu.
Fani-Kayode wrote: “The D-8 countries are Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan and Turkey. They have one thing in common: [email protected]jo talks down on CAN for raising the alarm of islamisation. Nigeria is now a member of EVERY Islamic org. yet no islamisation agenda!
“Are we to keep quiet until they either pull down every church or announce it officially? Somebody needs to talk to the VP. He has forgotten why he was named the running mate to Buhari instead of his mentor, Bola Tinubu. He needs to study the book of Esther before it is too late!”
Latest Nigeria News
- Edo 2020: APC chieftain Tony Momoh slights Oshiomhole for making Obaseki carry Edo treasury to PDP
- Tinubu’s ally, Lanre Rasaq, dies at 74
- Ize-Iyamu’s chieftaincy title: PDP commends Oshiomhole for truthfulness
- Nigerian ladies in viral videos stranded not trafficked, says Ambassador
- EDO: Malami, IGP Adam, federal high court judge set to clash over Edo lawmakers loyal to Oshiomhole
- Barca’s thrashing at hands of Bayern not worst defeat in club’s history
- Edo 2020: Tinubu, Oshiomhole’s comprehensive ‘witchcraft’ plan
- Edo 2020: How Otu of Igarra pens his name on Obaseki’s black book
- Finally, Mailafia’s security network, informants exposed; the blabbermouth disappoints NNC, Falana, media rights groups
- Mailafia’s revelation rattles Buhari, FG now deploys Special Forces to Southern Kaduna
- Ondo Deputy Governor forms alliance with former Governor to defeat Akeredolu
- Southern Kaduna killings: Cracks in north, Middle Belt, minorities declare support for Mailafia
- Over 10 million Nigerians will need humanitarian assistance in 2020 – UN
- Barcelona begins search for new coach
- Nigeria working towards successful takeoff of National Senior Citizen’s Centre
- Over 21 million Nigerians remain unemployed as unemployment rate jumps
- SAD! Obaseki broken as more loyalists dump campaign, state pointblank why they switch to Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole in dying minutes
- LEAK: Mailafia’s statement during DSS interrogation different from his press statement
- #RevolutionNow : Is Obasanjo supporting Sowore?
- Edo 2020: Obaseki pulls down Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, APC in Owan East
- Breaking: Ronaldo in Barca’s colours says he is ‘On board’
- As Nigeria govt goes after martyr Mailafia, his story just changes
- Edo 2020: Orbih exposes two reasons people can’t trust Oshiomhole
- Edo 2020: Security aides repel assassination attempt on Obaseki in Etsako Ward 10
- Edo 2020: Oshiomhole desperately trading with Edo election to regain national chairman – APC governors
- MAGU: International communities rise against Malami, withdraw support for Buhari, rubbish Nigeria’s 4 years of anti-corruption fight
- Another 3 Nigerians face tax fraud charges in US
- Why BBNaija should be scrapped – Oba Ogunwusi
- Police swoops on IPOB members, arrest native doctor, others
- Obaseki will end godfatherism, Oshiomhole’s arrogance in Edo – PDP chieftain
- Breaking News: Ronaldo to join Barcelona
- 2023: To counter Tinubu’s media stranglehold, Atiku launches own channel
- Edo 2020, Royal Snub: How Tinubu, APC Chieftains got embarrassed at Oba’s palace
- Former US Ambassador to Nigeria, Walter Carrington passes on at 90
- Lagos Assembly mulls amendment of anti-Cultism Law; sets penalty for cultists parent
- LAHASCOM promotes 103 officers
- Ortom makes bold proposal, urges Buhari to license every Nigerian for AK47 to kill Fulani bandits
- Edo 2020: Oshiomhole suffers ‘internal political bleeding’, ambush against Obaseki backfires