Juventus is having a shake up. And it appears it’s not just Sarri that is leaving the helm of affairs. The heavy weight attacker bought from Real Madrid two years ago, Cristiano Ronaldo, is about to be the next in line.
Juve have appointed Pirlo as their new manager. They now would also like to have new set of attackers. While at that they have shown interest in tightening their defence with a solid DM — Thomas Partey.
However, the biggest news is the agreement with Ronaldo to join Barcelona. News already have it that Juve has offered Ronaldo to Barcelona in a bid to reduce their heavy wage billl.
With the Serie A champions hit hard financially by the Covid-19 pandemic, the club is looking to get rid of Ronaldo’s mammoth contract and have contacted Barcelona about their interest, according to Spanish journalist Guillem Balague.
Ronaldo was Juve’s top scorer during the recent season with 35 goals in all competitions. The world has always wondered what it will be for these two icons to play in a team. This may be the opportunity. Given the fact that Barca is also looking to refresh it’s team’s depth and the current statement from PSG president that says Neymar and Mbappe will never leave PSG.
Barca may as well turn their interest to Ronaldo who definitely must have agreed to go to Barcelona. Otherwise, Juve’s board wont be making the offer.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Zenith Bank, UBA, others most active as stock market appreciates
- Ondo 2020: Obasanjo moves to reinforce PDP, lobbies Mimiko
- School feeding program fraud: EFCC docks Education Secretary
- NG Clearing gets approval to launch Central Counterparty Clearing House
- Misuse of social media can trigger crisis – Army boss
- Buhari sympathizes with Jigawa flood victims
- Obaseki congratulates Buhari, appeals for extension of rail line to Benin Industrial Park
- Police nabs man who circulated victims’ sex video weeks to wedding
- MAGU: Justice Salami forced to speak on anti-Buhari statement he allegedly made
- Ondo 2020: Ayoola pulls down Oke, weakens Akeredolu, takes over Ondo south
- Breaking: Mailafia problem deepens as court rules
- NCC partners NIRA, ICANN, others on proposed internet projects
- First Female Mace bearer surface in Lagos House of Assembly
- Odua Republic agitators, Igbo clash over Awolowo’s role in history, and northeastern alliance with Igbo
- ICPC uncovers N2.67bn fraud in FG’s school feeding programme
- Ex-Bayelsa Governor, Dickson, aide argues over debt in leaked audio
- Nigeria @ 60: Oyegun expresses sadness over Nigeria’s situation
- Investors gain N98.51bn as NSE market capitalization hits N13.853 trillion
- Senator Abbo guilty of assault, slammed with N50m in damages
- How APC government beguiled NLC, TUC into agreement to suspend national strike
- Nigeria’s 36 governors drag Buhari to court
- Realnews holds eighth anniversary lecture
- Lagos legislature appoints new Clerk
- INEC commences experimentation of electronic voting
- Uduaghan ends sojourn in APC, retraces way to PDP
- Labour unions succumb to pressure, suspend nationwide protest
- Donald Trump’s tax secrets revealed
- PDP re-strategizes, woos Obasanjo, Jonathan, others
- Spotlight of battles to eradicate godfatherism in Nigeria
- Again, Zulum’s convoy in fresh attack by Boko Haram
- STRIKE: Here’s the deal for which Labour compromised with FG during negotiation
- Strike: Labour doublespeak confusing Nigerians
- Polish, 119 others ready to serve jail time for 13-year-old sentenced in Kano
- NAF sentences officer for 21 years, demotes others in multimillion fraud sentence
- How International Security Support Contributed to Mali’s Coup
- Varsity offers free tuition to all candidates interested in agric
- Boko Haram attacks gov second time, casualty figure rising
- Obasanjo sits on the floor in Pa Fasoranti’s house
- Nigeria: Sale of assets as dangerous policy myopia?
- Radical Muslims Wage War for Control of Nigeria, Christians Suffering ‘Massive Attacks’ – CBN News