The President of LoveWorld Incorporated (aka Christ Embassy) Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome has provided emergency food relief aid to over 3000 Pastors Outside Christ Embasssy in one week.
Pastor Chris, as he is popularly called, made this known last night during the ongoing Your Loveworld daily broadcast. The Global Emergency Relief Aid for Pastors and Ministers of the Gospel in dire need was a call the Man Of God made on Saturday 23rd May 2020; when he said God told him to make a global call for relief aid for Pastors who have been adversely affected by the current Global crisis.
The Man of God while expressing his joy at the progress made so far, said: “I’m happy we are doing this because they care for a lot of people. Whatever we give them, they are going to give to others. When we give to Pastors, they give it to those needy in their environment. If we empower him a little more, it will go a long way.”
He encouraged everyone to be a vital part of the programme as it will be a point of blessing for everyone involved.
In this First phase, the over 3000 beneficiaries were predominantly across several countries in Africa, Europe, Asia, South America and the Middle East.
Last week, as part of his commitment to ensure needy citizens during the Covid-19 pandemic are not left to suffer, President of Loveworld Inc Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has announced a Global Emergency Food Relief aid for Pastors and Ministers of the Gospel affected by the current global crisis.
He said: “There are Pastors who are impoverished by this situation/crisis. There’s no way that you can know all of them, but some of them were brought into very desperate circumstances. They have no food, no money, nothing! This week, I want us to do something if we can find them, if we can get to know who and where they are.”
According to Pastor Chris, the initiative is not just a good idea from my head but an instruction of the Spirit of God. He further expressed hopes that this will go a long way to encourage and support the beneficiaries.
To participate in this Special Relief Project, either as a recipient or a donor, please send an email to [email protected] or visit any Christ Embassy church close to you.
This is not the first time the cleric has organized Emergency Food Relief interventions as his foundation, Chris Oyakhilome Foundation International, has so far provided food supplies to over 300,000 families and households across the six geo/political zones of Nigeria and many more in several other countries around the world.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Resident doctors abandon Covid-19 treatment centres
- Magu battles Malami as suspended EFCC boss gets bail
- Father forces 12-year-old daughter into 2 marriages in one month
- PDP scolds Ize-Iyamu over APC false alarm
- BREAKING: Jan Oblak’s transfer to Stamford Bridge is good news for Chelsea fans
- First female pilot not dead
- Another N5.8bn pension fund scandal rocks Niger state
- Malami crushes Magu, EFCC, undertakes burial of anti-corruption war in Buhari’s govt
- Data war: More Nigerians dump MTN, Airtel for Glo
- More heads roll as Buhari goes after EFCC top officials
- NEXIM Bank explains ‘missing N50bn’ claims, exonerates MD
- Boko Haram demands N20 million ransom for kidnapped girls
- Osinbajo, others to attend 2020 MSMEs Awards
- Covid19: Cases approach 13,000 in Lagos
- Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu incurs Oshiomhole’s wrath, engages in self-defeatist campaign
- GTbank, Access, others drag NSE to negative close
- Police arrest parents for domestic violence on 12-year-old daughter
- Brutalised! How 14-year-old had her genitals damaged
- How baby survived in a cave with her dead mother
- Police arrest Man, 24, for burning 10-year boy with hot knife
- Gruesome murder of Gokada founder begins to unravel
- No more hiding place for loan defaulters as CBN issues new guidelines
- BREAKING: Good news for the Red Devils fans as Manchester United finally ‘agrees’ Jadon Sancho transfer to Old Trafford
- Lagos Assembly Correspondents Mourn Lawmaker, Tunde Braimoh
- E-payment transaction declines by N96bn in April
- Aide opens up on conspiracy against Osinbajo, 2023 ambition
- COVID-19 and It’s Adverse Implications on Globalization
- Ekweremadu to chair PDP committee on Ondo governorship primaries
- Here’s what killed Nigerian professor of infectious diseases in Abuja quarantine
- Prediction: Manchester United vs. Southampton
- Secret of Magu’s Dubai meeting with alleged front exposed
- Magu reacts to alleged missing interest on recovered N550bn
- Fresh pressure on Buhari to fire Buratai, others over uncontrollable bloodshed in north
- Ex-NDDC MD raises fresh allegations against Akpabio, drops another bombshell
- Covid-19: Okotie attacks Gates, others
- Afenifere blows hot over lopsided appointments in NPA
- Police rescue American lady, held captive in Lagos hotel for 16 months
- BREAKING: Manchester City win fight against UEFA ban as EPL top four heightens
- Jada’s entanglement with August: 50 Cent makes joke after joke on Will Smith