Married Woman And Married FRSC Officer Found Dead After Having S*x In The Car Near Police Area Command In Lagos (Photos)
For hours on Sunday, October 29, Area G Police Command in Ogba, Lagos, turned to a Mecca of sort, as two suspected lovers, who allegedly died after marathon sex in their car, were driven into the command, investigation by Independent NG correspondent reveals.
According to Independent NG correspondent, who was on ground at Ogba observed that the naked bodies of the lovers were discovered inside an ash coloured Corolla car marked: EPE 79 CJ, at about 9am, at the back of the Nigerian Institute of Journalism in Ogba, Lagos.
They were initially pulled out of the car stone dead and naked before they were returned back to the car and driven by the police to Area G police premises.
Independent NG correspondent observed the fair complexioned lady, had tattoos on her hands with a golden chain hung on her neck.
However, some people, who stormed the police command to catch a glimpse of the corpses of the lovers, said the build-up to their dead end began during an all-night party held at 45, Sonola Street Aguda, Ogba, which Lookman, boyfriend to lady attended.
Lookman, said to be a staff of the Federal Road Safety Corps, (FRSC), is a married man, who allegedly deceived the wife that he was on night duty, but ended up at the party with the girlfriend.
Another version of the story has it that the lady was into a relationship with the senior brother of the husband and that the husband, who suspected something ‘fishy’ between her and the junior brother, warned that she stop the relationship.
It was also speculated that the lady, purportedly from Akwa Ibom State was befriending one of her husband’s friend, who is resident at Iju area of Lagos.
But, the husband of the lady, who whore a tee-shirt and brown a knickers with tattoos on one of his elbows was spotted making calls and telling people that he went to work and returned Sunday morning to discover that his wife was not at home.
“But, I was told by a co-tenant that my wife attended an all-night party at Sonola Street, in Aguda, Ogba and I was surprised when the police called to tell me to come to Area G to identify my wife,” he said.
Olarinde Famous-Cole, police spokesman for Lagos police command, told Independent NG correspondent on phone that the lovers were rushed to the hospital, where they were confirmed death by the doctor, even as the police will carry out autopsy on their corpses, while investigation continues.
Some tweets also confirmed the story.
Latest Nigeria News
- EDO: Breaking! APC lawmakers impeach Speaker, seek truce with Obaseki
- EDO: APC, FG intensify effort to impeach Obaseki, PDP cries out; Ize-Iyamu mocks gov
- Ecobank introduces cardless withdrawals at ATMs
- Maintain old pump price, IPMAN tells fuel marketers
- Traditional ruler in trouble for allegedly defiling teenage daughter
- Stay off these states in Nigeria, UK warns citizens
- EDO: Tension rises as loyalists take-off House of Assembly roof, mace
- Workers threaten to shut down airport over sack of pilots, others
- Many goats have been buried at the National Stadium – Christian Chukwu
- Striker we tied with juju still scored against Super Eagles – Christian Chukwu
- Plot to impeach Obaseki looms, Police take over Edo Assembly
- How Fulani militias killed 2,539 people, burnt 7,582 houses within three years in 654 attacks – Study
- Edo 2020: Oshiomhole in fresh trouble, Ize-Iyamu trembles
- PDP mocks Ize-Iyamu over rejection by Edo APC
- Oshiomhole’s ambush, Obaseki fights back
- EDO MACE THEFT: Tension as Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu divide assembly, and one APC gov, impeached dep. speaker gun for Speaker Okiye,mace
- Another APC chieftain dies
- Much ado about Manchester United transfer rumours: These are the latest updates Red Devils fans need to know
- Tiktok: Alarming as China gets only six weeks to leave America
- Edo 2020: PDP reduces Oshiomhole political impotency
- Ondo Deputy Gov, Ajayi, compounds Akeredolu’s second term woes
- Virgin Atlantic runs out of cash, files for bankruptcy
- COVID-19 not in breastmilk, WHO allays fears
- Justice at last after girl was raped and murdered by a trusted childhood friend
- Edo 2020: Oshiomhole lays fresh ambush for Obaseki, poaches governor’s men
- Chinese loan: Amaechi fires backs at lawmakers
- Like Trump, Buhari watches security agents tear-gas, re-arrest Sowore’s associates, others in renewed RevolutionNow protest
- Sanwo-Olu orders reduction in land use charge
- COVID-19: Another lockdown imminent, says FG
- N40bn probe: Senate Report exposes how NDDC MD, Pondei, staffers shared N4.9bn
- Edo 2020: Deputy Gov, Shaibu, raises red alert on how APC plots to buy votes
- Kingsley Moghalu denies joining APC
- Nigeria Police protest Sahara Reporters malicious report against Inspector General of Police
- Loans Repayment: China’s reaction heightens fear about sovereignty
- Hushpuppi: How FBI got criminal to U.S despite not having an extradition treaty with UAE
- Armed men ambush Correctional Service convoy, free suspects
- FG increases ex-depot price of petrol by N6
- Over 50 people killed as massive explosion rocks Beirut
- How Senate Report indicted NDDC Ag. MD, Pondei, IMC members of 30% kick-back in contract payment
- Service chiefs in fresh panic as Buhari officially orders reengineering of Nigeria’s security apparatus