A Twitter user @therealLuSky has shared the news of how her co-worker proposed to her boyfriend.
She disclosed that the duo have been dating for six years but the young man didn’t pop the question.
The lady however planned a surprise proposal for her man. She got a ring and asked the help of @therealLuSky to help present the ring which she put in a drink.
The lady was seen in the short video shared kneeling down to pop the question to her man.
According to her, the boyfriend said yes to the proposal. She shared short videos of the proposal.
Watch the video below:
A post shared by Instablog9ja (@instablog9ja) onOct 24, 2017 at 11:05am PDT
Twitter users have been reacting to the post, some think it’s not right for a lady to propose to her man while others applaud her action.
Other users on Instagram had this to say;
“If u av a boyfriend for 6years and he is not thinking of marrying u. Ladies get a ring and propose to him in public cos he is not man enough”, One commenter wrote.
Another user said; “6 years? E reach for her to propose before the guy go run after wasting her youthful years”
And this one comment; “I really don’t like to see things like this… A man is supposed to be the head of a home.. And if he isn’t proposing marriage, then he probably isn’t ready.. Proposing as a woman almost seems like you’re forcing him.. You’re becoming the ‘man’ in the relationship… Give him signs… Show him all the green lights you can… But going on your knees to propose is just to out of place from my perspective.. ‘HE who finds a wife, finds a good thing’.. HE not SHE… So wait ooo… The guy would be wearing an engagement ring… Chei!”
Latest Nigeria News
- BREAKING: Chelsea fans jubilate with Frank Lampard on Timo Werner’s move to Stamford Bridge
- Ex- Senate leader vows vengeance for late Barakat Bello
- Sahara Reporters, others shun Lagos Assembly adhoc committee invitation
- Casual workers, another form of ‘modern day slavery’ – NLC
- Importers, agents decry Customs service failure at Tin Can Port
- NIWA faults Lagos Attorney General on waterways jurisdiction
- NPA donates computers to Nigerians in diaspora
- Lagos releases new dates for re-opening of churches, mosques
- Directors, others jostle for vacant federal civil service positions
- Another Nigerian top celebrity in rape scandal
- Nigeria’s foreign reserves jumps as oil nears $40
- U.S retaliates, bars Chinese airlines from entering country
- Nigeria’s Bonny Light inches closer to $40
- Covid-19: More than 1000 die of infection in 24 hrs
- Enough of self-pity Southern Kaduna
- Dbanj accused of rape
- How Dbanj raped me — Victim
- SERAP drags Buhari, NASS to UN over cuts in health, UBE budgets
- Protest looms over governors’ refusal to open churches, mosques after PTF order
- Fresh bloodbath in Southern Kaduna, suspected Fulani Herdsmen slaughter 16 women, children in rural community
- COVID-19 hits hard on banks ad impression
- Chairman of covid-19 task force tests positive
- Uncertainty forces Naira down against US Dollar
- Lagos Assembly set to re-order Y2020 budget
- Obasa mourns Senator Muse demise, condoles family members
- Military arrest fake soldiers in Delta
- Sen Dino Melaye puts Gov Yahaya Bello, APC on fresh hot seat
- Buhari reassures Adesina, AfDB President, of support
- Floyd: White man arrested along with Floyd speaks out
- AfDB: No shaking! Adesina assured of Buhari’s word to moblisie Africa for second term
- What Buhari told Adesina about his re-elections bid at AfDB
- President Buhari gets Senate approval to borrow $5.513bn
- New pump price of fuel is fraud, here is why, says PDP
- Mrs. Okowa at 59, seeks God’s gift for 120 years
- Freedom for Orji Kalu at last
- Crude oil prices appreciate as investors remain optimistic over cut
- FRSC spokesman, Bisi Kazeem, others decorated with new ranks
- Football fans react as NFF President Amaju Pinnick blows hot on Nigerian football
- Latest: Why Sanwo-Olu keeps churches, mosques closed after FG lifted restrictions
- Lagos Assembly says financial autonomy key for a virile nation