A Twitter user @therealLuSky has shared the news of how her co-worker proposed to her boyfriend.
She disclosed that the duo have been dating for six years but the young man didn’t pop the question.
The lady however planned a surprise proposal for her man. She got a ring and asked the help of @therealLuSky to help present the ring which she put in a drink.
The lady was seen in the short video shared kneeling down to pop the question to her man.
According to her, the boyfriend said yes to the proposal. She shared short videos of the proposal.
Watch the video below:
A post shared by Instablog9ja (@instablog9ja) onOct 24, 2017 at 11:05am PDT
Twitter users have been reacting to the post, some think it’s not right for a lady to propose to her man while others applaud her action.
Other users on Instagram had this to say;
“If u av a boyfriend for 6years and he is not thinking of marrying u. Ladies get a ring and propose to him in public cos he is not man enough”, One commenter wrote.
Another user said; “6 years? E reach for her to propose before the guy go run after wasting her youthful years”
And this one comment; “I really don’t like to see things like this… A man is supposed to be the head of a home.. And if he isn’t proposing marriage, then he probably isn’t ready.. Proposing as a woman almost seems like you’re forcing him.. You’re becoming the ‘man’ in the relationship… Give him signs… Show him all the green lights you can… But going on your knees to propose is just to out of place from my perspective.. ‘HE who finds a wife, finds a good thing’.. HE not SHE… So wait ooo… The guy would be wearing an engagement ring… Chei!”
Latest Nigeria News
- EDO: Breaking! APC lawmakers impeach Speaker, seek truce with Obaseki
- EDO: APC, FG intensify effort to impeach Obaseki, PDP cries out; Ize-Iyamu mocks gov
- Ecobank introduces cardless withdrawals at ATMs
- Maintain old pump price, IPMAN tells fuel marketers
- Traditional ruler in trouble for allegedly defiling teenage daughter
- Stay off these states in Nigeria, UK warns citizens
- EDO: Tension rises as loyalists take-off House of Assembly roof, mace
- Workers threaten to shut down airport over sack of pilots, others
- Many goats have been buried at the National Stadium – Christian Chukwu
- Striker we tied with juju still scored against Super Eagles – Christian Chukwu
- Plot to impeach Obaseki looms, Police take over Edo Assembly
- How Fulani militias killed 2,539 people, burnt 7,582 houses within three years in 654 attacks – Study
- Edo 2020: Oshiomhole in fresh trouble, Ize-Iyamu trembles
- PDP mocks Ize-Iyamu over rejection by Edo APC
- Oshiomhole’s ambush, Obaseki fights back
- EDO MACE THEFT: Tension as Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu divide assembly, and one APC gov, impeached dep. speaker gun for Speaker Okiye,mace
- Another APC chieftain dies
- Much ado about Manchester United transfer rumours: These are the latest updates Red Devils fans need to know
- Tiktok: Alarming as China gets only six weeks to leave America
- Edo 2020: PDP reduces Oshiomhole political impotency
- Ondo Deputy Gov, Ajayi, compounds Akeredolu’s second term woes
- Virgin Atlantic runs out of cash, files for bankruptcy
- COVID-19 not in breastmilk, WHO allays fears
- Justice at last after girl was raped and murdered by a trusted childhood friend
- Edo 2020: Oshiomhole lays fresh ambush for Obaseki, poaches governor’s men
- Chinese loan: Amaechi fires backs at lawmakers
- Like Trump, Buhari watches security agents tear-gas, re-arrest Sowore’s associates, others in renewed RevolutionNow protest
- Sanwo-Olu orders reduction in land use charge
- COVID-19: Another lockdown imminent, says FG
- N40bn probe: Senate Report exposes how NDDC MD, Pondei, staffers shared N4.9bn
- Edo 2020: Deputy Gov, Shaibu, raises red alert on how APC plots to buy votes
- Kingsley Moghalu denies joining APC
- Nigeria Police protest Sahara Reporters malicious report against Inspector General of Police
- Loans Repayment: China’s reaction heightens fear about sovereignty
- Hushpuppi: How FBI got criminal to U.S despite not having an extradition treaty with UAE
- Armed men ambush Correctional Service convoy, free suspects
- FG increases ex-depot price of petrol by N6
- Over 50 people killed as massive explosion rocks Beirut
- How Senate Report indicted NDDC Ag. MD, Pondei, IMC members of 30% kick-back in contract payment
- Service chiefs in fresh panic as Buhari officially orders reengineering of Nigeria’s security apparatus