First Runner-up of Big Brother Naija, Bisola, has taken to social media to react to reports of her dating 21-year-old project fame winner, Jeff Akoh.
Recall, the 31-year-old Bisola trended a few days back after she revealed on Twitter that she’s in a relationship with Jeff.
Now, it has been revealed as just a stunt to promote Jeff’s New Album.
According to her, it was a quest to help promote Jeff’s new album “Take Me To Lokoja” and that they are never in any relationship.
Here’s what she wrote;
Now we have your attention.. Jeff’s album “Lokoja” drops worldwide this Friday the 27th of October. He is not my boyfriend o, (my eyes are still locked on Mr. Elba and if that fails I carry my load to MHQ to settle down with the Don) but he could be yours ladies!
Boy is fine and has the most amazing vocals! Na play we dey play o! You know say #natheworkweywedeydo Go and preorder his album on all the digital platforms.
For those who knew we were #uptosomething thank you for having faith I Love you. For those who have insulted us, make it up to us by buying/streaming/requesting his music when its out. You can also follow him @jeff_akoh.
While you wait, keep enjoying Water & Fire, #Shokolokobangoshe & #Gbadun ft @teamsalut Bloggers, oya, spread this gospel with the same rapid fire you used on Saturday. #TMC #TMPL #BeTheMovement #TakeMeToLokoja#wearethemovement #lokoja
Latest Nigeria News
- Ortom makes bold proposal, urges Buhari to license every Nigerian for AK47 to kill Fulani bandits
- Edo 2020: Oshiomhole suffers ‘internal political bleeding’, ambush against Obaseki backfires
- Okowa felicitates with Sen. Osakwe at 72
- Wike sacks SA, dissolves Task Force on Illegal Street trading
- New Fuel Price: NNPC progress in error
- EFCC: Justice Salami descends gradually into disrepute as Magu camp, PACAC, others expose hidden agenda
- BREAKING: At last, the Red Devils fans can celebrate as United are set to find a way around Jadon Sancho’s transfer to Old Trafford
- UCL: Rio Ferdinand rules out Barcelona, predicts finalists
- Analysts express concerns over CBN hyped cashless policy
- Man begs court to dissolve marriage over constant beating by wife
- Good news for Red Devils fans as Barcelona superstar is ‘paving’ his way to join United
- Like NDDC, Like Edo: Why we must end the reign of abuse
- Revealed! See how Jadon Sancho and Kai Havertz transfers could ignite war in England
- Finally, Man United receive a bold advice on Jadon Sancho transfer to Old Trafford
- President Buhari puts Security Chiefs on hot seat
- Fani-Kayode attacks Secondus, PDP NWC; considers defection
- Black girls matter
- Garlic, these other fruits will keep your heart healthy
- Nigeria joins Somalia, Sudan, others on Wikipedia’s list of failed countries
- Nigeria newspapers: National daily news in brief
- Govs Wike, Obaseki, supporters afraid to campaign in Oshiomhole’s territory; PDP diverts campaign train
- 2023: Southeast agitation for presidency under threat
- Disquiet as DSS invites Mailafia for leaking secrets of Fulani killings in Southern Kaduna
- NYSC members, 19 undergraduates arrested for internet fraud
- Edo 2020: Shocker for APC, Obaseki uprooting Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu from grassroots in Wards
- COVID-19: Germany, Russia trade words over safety of new vaccine
- #RevolutionNow: Is Sam Adeyemi pitching tent with Sowore?
- N-Power scheme: Women, persons with disability to be prioritized – FG
- Edo Elections: APC Chairman dumps party, vows to support Obaseki with funding
- Magu probe: FCMB opens up controversial N573 million (update)
- EDO: Traditional rulers at war on Ize-Iyamu: Ojirua rejects Obaseki as Esan choice
- Edo 2020: Oshiomhole suffers disgrace in Esan Land, banned from Enogie’s palace
- Covid-19 : Russian vaccine is ready!
- “Champions League is Satanic”
- Zero fatality recorded in Oyo’s isolation centres since inception – Task Force
- Edo 2020: Fresh fear grips APC, Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, as running mate struggles with alleged certificate forgery scandal
- Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu in early loggerhead with Oshiomhole after traditional rulers walked them out of palace
- Nigeria newspapers: Daily news in brief
- COVID-19: New cases in Nigeria drops to new low
- How 10-year old chained for two years survives