A woman has been left devastated after a huge python found its way into her house and swallowed her pet cat.
The python was forced to regurgitate a pet cat it swallowed
A 17ft-long python that killed and swallowed a beloved pet cat, was forced to spit out the poor moggy by its heartbroken owner, Dailymail has reported.
It was gathered that the cat owner, Saowarak Charoen, 59 had gone out only to arrive home and realize that the massive python had swallowed the ginger tabby named Bobo after slithering into her home in Pathum Thani, Thailand, on Wednesday morning.
The woman revealed that the pythong curled up under the kitchen sink in a comfy place to digest the three-year-old cat weighing around 3kg before it was found. Two policemen, three animal rescuers and a reporter arrived a short time later and dragged out the snake with an enormous bulge in its stomach.
The men then moved and twisted the python to force it to regurgitate family pet Bobo, which appeared feet-first from its jaws covered in slime.
The stomach-churning scenes were caught on camera. Devastated owner Saowarak, who keeps two other cats, said she had now buried Bobo in the garden.
'I went to the kitchen noticed the cupboard under the sink was open,' she said.
'There was a tail pointing out of it and I thought the snake was small, so I ran outside and called the police.
'When they arrived they said it was enormous. I was shocked.
'I get upset every time I think about poor Bobo and how he died.'
Wildlife officers measured the python to be just over five metres long. They later released the snake back into the wild. Police in the Khu Bang Luang district of the province confirmed they helped with the rescue operation.