We're still not sure what to expect from 2018 – will it be just as soul-crushing as 2016, infuriating and absurd like its predecessor or, maybe, quite lax and progressive?
This uncertainty makes even teeny tiny bits of information that hint to potential awesomeness very important, and these latest reports are exactly it – see, internet users suspect that Destiny's Child, yes, the legendary 90s band behind hits like "Say My Name", "Survivor", "Bootylicious", etc., might be reuniting next year!
(Photo: Hayley Madden/Redferns via Getty Images)
After splitting up in 2006, Beyoncé Knowles, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams all continued their careers as solo performers and have stepped on the stage together once more back in 2013 during the Super Bowl Halftime Show.
However, now, some people are convinced that Queen Bey and her former bandmates have been dropping hints about a potential reunion at the Coachella Music Festival in 2018. Let's look at the clues...
THEY. ARE. COMING. COACHELLA IS ABOUT TO BE LEGENDARY. pic.twitter.com/5RMCahlvAS— Getaway Car (@DaKingKK) December 12, 2017
First is Beyoncé. The singer is already famous for teasing fans with thoughtfully placed visual cues – she's hinted about the release of her album Lemonade as well as her pregnancy with the twins.
Based on that, people saw special significance in one of her photos that shows Bey in a denim jacket and an AC/DC t-shirt where only the DC part is showing.Besides, she is set to headline Coachella next year, which would be the perfect excuse to reunite the band, just sayin...
Moving forward, we've got Michelle Williams who shared a photo of her outfit from the 2013 Super Bowl Halftime Show saying: "Y'all remember this performance outfit from Super Bowl with ?????"
The last clues come from the original Destiny's Child members LaTavia Robertson and LeToya Luckett who were caught sharing throwback posts of the band as well as, in LaTavia's case, a cryptic tweet about a secret project: "I have so much to tell you guys! All I'm allowed to say right now is.. never mind."
Now all we have to do is wait and see...
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- NRA promotion exam holds
- Ronaldo doesn’t guarantee Juventus the title, warns Allegri
- Kofi Anan dies in Switzerland
- NAFRC commandant pulled out from service
- Osun: Parties left out of ballot paper, INEC explains
- Nigeria loses N126.2Bn on abandoned FG properties in Lagos – Unilag Don
- Relatives protest as rescue efforts end at collapsed Abuja building
- Saraki, Ahmed under fire as EFCC tightens noose
- Your ambition a pipe dream, BMO tells Tambuwal
- Why 2019 elections may be delayed
- Story Of Woman & Her Two Daughters Impregnated By One Man
- See The Plane Biafra Leader Ojukwu Used In Fleeing From Nigeria During Civil War (Photos)
- Don't Expose Your Marriage to Your Mother if She Doesn't Respect The Word of God
- Lagos Big Boy, Mark Osigwe, Shot Dead By Assassins (Photos)
- We’ll Humiliate Saraki Out Of Office - APC Senator | He Replies
- Woman Shot Dead By NDLEA During Raid In Lagos
- EFCC Goes After Saraki, Gov. Ahmed Over N7Billion Bond
- APC Already Looking For A New Senate President?
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- How To Get Your Glow Back After Having A Baby
- Housemaid Kills Her Madam By Smashing Her Head With Stone
- Saraki Arrives Akwa Ibom In Style, Received By Crowd (Photos)
- Businessman Killed By Cultists 'On Revenge Mission' In Delta
- Saraki’s 2019 Presidential Ambition Alters Calculations In PDP
- Two Dead, 20 Trapped As Building Collapsed In Abuja
- 2019: The Big Battle For PDP Presidential Ticket Hots Up
- Demolition of my N800m music house political –Yinka Ayefele
- Nigeria’s democracy under threat, says Moghalu
- CBN floods economy with lower Naira denominations
- Saraki declares for 2019
- Israeli PM in corruption scandal
- Lagos State Govt denies privatising water supply
- Sales of pre-registered SIM cards boom despite fines
- I promise better welfare ahead of NWPL resumption –Hon. Odunlade
- Falconets eliminated from World Cup
- FIFA rejects Dalung’s ministerial visit offer
- Dollar depreciates against Naira at parallel market
- INEC Releases 2019 General Elections Notice In Lagos
- I'm An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku
- GEJ To Nigerians: Don't Despair In The Face Of Persecution