We're still not sure what to expect from 2018 – will it be just as soul-crushing as 2016, infuriating and absurd like its predecessor or, maybe, quite lax and progressive?
This uncertainty makes even teeny tiny bits of information that hint to potential awesomeness very important, and these latest reports are exactly it – see, internet users suspect that Destiny's Child, yes, the legendary 90s band behind hits like "Say My Name", "Survivor", "Bootylicious", etc., might be reuniting next year!
(Photo: Hayley Madden/Redferns via Getty Images)
After splitting up in 2006, Beyoncé Knowles, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams all continued their careers as solo performers and have stepped on the stage together once more back in 2013 during the Super Bowl Halftime Show.
However, now, some people are convinced that Queen Bey and her former bandmates have been dropping hints about a potential reunion at the Coachella Music Festival in 2018. Let's look at the clues...
THEY. ARE. COMING. COACHELLA IS ABOUT TO BE LEGENDARY. pic.twitter.com/5RMCahlvAS— Getaway Car (@DaKingKK) December 12, 2017
First is Beyoncé. The singer is already famous for teasing fans with thoughtfully placed visual cues – she's hinted about the release of her album Lemonade as well as her pregnancy with the twins.
Based on that, people saw special significance in one of her photos that shows Bey in a denim jacket and an AC/DC t-shirt where only the DC part is showing.Besides, she is set to headline Coachella next year, which would be the perfect excuse to reunite the band, just sayin...
Moving forward, we've got Michelle Williams who shared a photo of her outfit from the 2013 Super Bowl Halftime Show saying: "Y'all remember this performance outfit from Super Bowl with ?????"
The last clues come from the original Destiny's Child members LaTavia Robertson and LeToya Luckett who were caught sharing throwback posts of the band as well as, in LaTavia's case, a cryptic tweet about a secret project: "I have so much to tell you guys! All I'm allowed to say right now is.. never mind."
Now all we have to do is wait and see...
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Obasanjo identifies 4 ways to prevent insecurity
- CBN calls on bankers to address challenges of fintech
- LASU VC reaffirms fairness, transparency, accountability to stakeholders
- Nigerian Govt inaugurates new website to bring governance closer to citizens
- Lagos hits N34bn monthly IGR – Ashade
- I regret supporting Saraki for Senate President – Ndume
- Northern youths urge Buhari, Atiku not to contest in 2019
- After 30 days in medical custody, Melaye healthy enough to lambast Aso Rock
- Ohaneze’s latest declaration will scare many politicians
- 15 Nigerian agencies failed to remit N8.1 trillion under Jonathan
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- ‘Entrepreneurship Key To Poverty Alleviation’
- I Made First Class Despite Distractions - UNILAG’s valedictorian
- Female Suicide Bomber Captured Alive As Good Men Stop Her From Killing People
- I Sell My Guns To Anyone That Needs Them - Suspect opens up
- APC Moves To Stop Saraki, Dogara, Others From Leaving Party
- Presidency raises alarm: Rich & corrupt ganging up against Buhari
- Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 6 Teachers In Benue
- 'APC Government Planning To Assassinate Me' - Gov. Wike
- Fashola To Lagos Govt.: Provide Land For Housing
- Young Cultists Raining Havoc In Nigerian Schools (DETAILS)
- I Will Die! Woman tears her dress after herdsman destroys cassava farm she took loan to cultivate
- God Is All You Need
- Man Kills Girlfriend For Money Ritual, Stuffs Her Body Inside Bucket In Lagos
- Garba Shehu attacks lawmakers, civil servants, security agencies, PDP heckling Buhari govt.
- Replicate seamless political transition in Lagos nationwide, Ekwunife tells APC
- Beautiful Lady Celebrates After Graduating As A Private Pilot
- Policemen Disgrace Civil Defence Officer, Bundle Him Into Van
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wed in style
- More Confusion In APC As Party's State Congresses Get Ugly
- Top Four Affordable Phones Anyone Can Buy
- Air Force launches rocket attacks against Boko Haram, kills many
- Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Get Secret Deal From PDP?
- 21 Ex-governors, deputies still earning double salaries as Senators, Ministers
- Kaduna LG Poll: APC Wins 14; PDP 4 chairs
- Police parades three fake currency dealer suspects
- Ogun Assembly passes resolution to establish dump sites across LGAs
- There ‘ll be religious war in Nigeria if.. – CAN
- We ‘ll continue to resist anti-grazing law – Herdsmen
- How To Help Build Your Marriage Even If Your Spouse Is Difficult