By Nwafor Sunday
The National Coordinator APGA Media Warriors Forum, Evang Chinedu Obigwe, Friday called on Anambra electorate to ignore reports and evil plot purportedly sponsored by Anambra PDP leaders to stop Chief, Sir. Victor Umeh from clinching the divinely designated Anambra Central senatorial seat, noting that Obiora Okonkwo’s Federal High Court Order was inconsequential compared to the Court of Appeal’s decision to have a re-run on the 13th of January, 2018.
“I see Obiora Okonkwo’s Federal High Court secured Order as an inconsequential order that cannot upturn the decision of a superior Court. Court of Appeal decision on Anambra Central Senatorial seat supersedes that of the Federal High Court”, he said.
In a press release issued to newsmen on Friday, the National Coordinator APGA Media Warriors Forum, said that Anambra PDP leader’s desperation to use every evil means to stop Anambra Central electorate from electing Victor Umeh as their Senator is a proof that the fear of Victor Umeh’ s electoral value is the beginning of their wisdom.
Read his full release bellow:
“I wonder if Obiora Okonkwo and Anambra PDP leaders are rational for plotting to use their kangaroo Federal High Court order to stop the forthcoming January 13th Anambra Central Senatorial rerun election fixed by the Court of Appeal.
“Their desperation to use every evil means to stop Anambra Central electorates from electing Victor Umeh as their Senator is a proof that the fear of Victor Umeh’ s electoral value is the beginning of their wisdom.
“PDP umbrella has been punctured beyond redemption by corruption, electoral thievery and impunity; hence the people of Anambra State will avoid them like lepers.
“The political grave that swallowed Mr. Peter Obi on November 18th will also swallow Obiora Okonkwo. Those fighting Victor Umeh are political witches that do not have the discerning spirit to know that they are fighting a lost battle.
“I see Obiora Okonkwo’s Federal High Court secured Order as an inconsequential order that cannot upturn the decision of a superior Court. Court of appeal decision on Anambra Central Senatorial seat supersedes that of the Federal High Court.
“I therefore urge Anambra Central electorate to disregard the evil plot of those that have vowed to stop Victor Umeh’ s ascension to the Senatorial seat and come out en-mass on January 13th and vote for Victor Umeh.
“Their evil plot is an exercise in futility”, he finally said.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Obasanjo identifies 4 ways to prevent insecurity
- CBN calls on bankers to address challenges of fintech
- LASU VC reaffirms fairness, transparency, accountability to stakeholders
- Nigerian Govt inaugurates new website to bring governance closer to citizens
- Lagos hits N34bn monthly IGR – Ashade
- I regret supporting Saraki for Senate President – Ndume
- Northern youths urge Buhari, Atiku not to contest in 2019
- After 30 days in medical custody, Melaye healthy enough to lambast Aso Rock
- Ohaneze’s latest declaration will scare many politicians
- 15 Nigerian agencies failed to remit N8.1 trillion under Jonathan
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- ‘Entrepreneurship Key To Poverty Alleviation’
- I Made First Class Despite Distractions - UNILAG’s valedictorian
- Female Suicide Bomber Captured Alive As Good Men Stop Her From Killing People
- I Sell My Guns To Anyone That Needs Them - Suspect opens up
- APC Moves To Stop Saraki, Dogara, Others From Leaving Party
- Presidency raises alarm: Rich & corrupt ganging up against Buhari
- Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 6 Teachers In Benue
- 'APC Government Planning To Assassinate Me' - Gov. Wike
- Fashola To Lagos Govt.: Provide Land For Housing
- Young Cultists Raining Havoc In Nigerian Schools (DETAILS)
- I Will Die! Woman tears her dress after herdsman destroys cassava farm she took loan to cultivate
- God Is All You Need
- Man Kills Girlfriend For Money Ritual, Stuffs Her Body Inside Bucket In Lagos
- Garba Shehu attacks lawmakers, civil servants, security agencies, PDP heckling Buhari govt.
- Replicate seamless political transition in Lagos nationwide, Ekwunife tells APC
- Beautiful Lady Celebrates After Graduating As A Private Pilot
- Policemen Disgrace Civil Defence Officer, Bundle Him Into Van
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wed in style
- More Confusion In APC As Party's State Congresses Get Ugly
- Top Four Affordable Phones Anyone Can Buy
- Air Force launches rocket attacks against Boko Haram, kills many
- Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Get Secret Deal From PDP?
- 21 Ex-governors, deputies still earning double salaries as Senators, Ministers
- Kaduna LG Poll: APC Wins 14; PDP 4 chairs
- Police parades three fake currency dealer suspects
- Ogun Assembly passes resolution to establish dump sites across LGAs
- There ‘ll be religious war in Nigeria if.. – CAN
- We ‘ll continue to resist anti-grazing law – Herdsmen
- How To Help Build Your Marriage Even If Your Spouse Is Difficult