By Nwafor Sunday
The National Coordinator APGA Media Warriors Forum, Evang Chinedu Obigwe, Friday called on Anambra electorate to ignore reports and evil plot purportedly sponsored by Anambra PDP leaders to stop Chief, Sir. Victor Umeh from clinching the divinely designated Anambra Central senatorial seat, noting that Obiora Okonkwo’s Federal High Court Order was inconsequential compared to the Court of Appeal’s decision to have a re-run on the 13th of January, 2018.
“I see Obiora Okonkwo’s Federal High Court secured Order as an inconsequential order that cannot upturn the decision of a superior Court. Court of Appeal decision on Anambra Central Senatorial seat supersedes that of the Federal High Court”, he said.
In a press release issued to newsmen on Friday, the National Coordinator APGA Media Warriors Forum, said that Anambra PDP leader’s desperation to use every evil means to stop Anambra Central electorate from electing Victor Umeh as their Senator is a proof that the fear of Victor Umeh’ s electoral value is the beginning of their wisdom.
Read his full release bellow:
“I wonder if Obiora Okonkwo and Anambra PDP leaders are rational for plotting to use their kangaroo Federal High Court order to stop the forthcoming January 13th Anambra Central Senatorial rerun election fixed by the Court of Appeal.
“Their desperation to use every evil means to stop Anambra Central electorates from electing Victor Umeh as their Senator is a proof that the fear of Victor Umeh’ s electoral value is the beginning of their wisdom.
“PDP umbrella has been punctured beyond redemption by corruption, electoral thievery and impunity; hence the people of Anambra State will avoid them like lepers.
“The political grave that swallowed Mr. Peter Obi on November 18th will also swallow Obiora Okonkwo. Those fighting Victor Umeh are political witches that do not have the discerning spirit to know that they are fighting a lost battle.
“I see Obiora Okonkwo’s Federal High Court secured Order as an inconsequential order that cannot upturn the decision of a superior Court. Court of appeal decision on Anambra Central Senatorial seat supersedes that of the Federal High Court.
“I therefore urge Anambra Central electorate to disregard the evil plot of those that have vowed to stop Victor Umeh’ s ascension to the Senatorial seat and come out en-mass on January 13th and vote for Victor Umeh.
“Their evil plot is an exercise in futility”, he finally said.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- NRA promotion exam holds
- Ronaldo doesn’t guarantee Juventus the title, warns Allegri
- Kofi Anan dies in Switzerland
- NAFRC commandant pulled out from service
- Osun: Parties left out of ballot paper, INEC explains
- Nigeria loses N126.2Bn on abandoned FG properties in Lagos – Unilag Don
- Relatives protest as rescue efforts end at collapsed Abuja building
- Saraki, Ahmed under fire as EFCC tightens noose
- Your ambition a pipe dream, BMO tells Tambuwal
- Why 2019 elections may be delayed
- Story Of Woman & Her Two Daughters Impregnated By One Man
- See The Plane Biafra Leader Ojukwu Used In Fleeing From Nigeria During Civil War (Photos)
- Don't Expose Your Marriage to Your Mother if She Doesn't Respect The Word of God
- Lagos Big Boy, Mark Osigwe, Shot Dead By Assassins (Photos)
- We’ll Humiliate Saraki Out Of Office - APC Senator | He Replies
- Woman Shot Dead By NDLEA During Raid In Lagos
- EFCC Goes After Saraki, Gov. Ahmed Over N7Billion Bond
- APC Already Looking For A New Senate President?
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- How To Get Your Glow Back After Having A Baby
- Housemaid Kills Her Madam By Smashing Her Head With Stone
- Saraki Arrives Akwa Ibom In Style, Received By Crowd (Photos)
- Businessman Killed By Cultists 'On Revenge Mission' In Delta
- Saraki’s 2019 Presidential Ambition Alters Calculations In PDP
- Two Dead, 20 Trapped As Building Collapsed In Abuja
- 2019: The Big Battle For PDP Presidential Ticket Hots Up
- Demolition of my N800m music house political –Yinka Ayefele
- Nigeria’s democracy under threat, says Moghalu
- CBN floods economy with lower Naira denominations
- Saraki declares for 2019
- Israeli PM in corruption scandal
- Lagos State Govt denies privatising water supply
- Sales of pre-registered SIM cards boom despite fines
- I promise better welfare ahead of NWPL resumption –Hon. Odunlade
- Falconets eliminated from World Cup
- FIFA rejects Dalung’s ministerial visit offer
- Dollar depreciates against Naira at parallel market
- INEC Releases 2019 General Elections Notice In Lagos
- I'm An Experienced Job Creator - Atiku
- GEJ To Nigerians: Don't Despair In The Face Of Persecution