2017 is quickly coming to an end and the excitement of entering into a new year is steadily building up. December can be easily described as the most exciting month of the year, with all the festive activities lined up, it is easy to get stuck in the euphoria that the holidays will remain forever.
However, reality will set in eventually and you will realize that life will go back to normal. It could also be really devastating if you do not make the best use of the end of year period and prepare for the new year; this is why we are presenting you with this list of important things you should do between December 2017 and January 2018!
1. Review your 2017
This is a very important task you have to add to your to-do list. Take some quiet time to reflect on how you have lived this year. Did you do as much as you planned? Did you achieve your main goals? What were your biggest lessons? What do you wish you did differently? Answering important questions like these will help you in getting wiser and prepare for the New Year; after all, experience is the best teacher.
2. Appreciate your loved ones
Family and friends are the main factors that add color and joy to life, so you should not fail to appreciate them. You may have been too busy to reach out all through the year, but December and January are the best times to share your love for them with the world. This is why you should take advantage of the NAIJ.com announcements section to send lovely Christmas and New Year messages to the ones you love. For only N1000, you can have your customized shout-out messages to your loved ones published on our platform. They will surely love it!
3. Visit somewhere new
Is there a special place you have wanted to visit but just haven’t had the time to? It would be a great idea to actually take that little trip this season. Whether it is the new amusement park in the outskirts of your state or that awesome private beach you have been hearing about, give yourself a little treat, go there, clear your head and feel refreshed!
4. Learn something new
It is not too late to develop yourself by learning something new. No knowledge is a waste and being better every year should be your target; so go ahead and learn something, take a short online course, learn a skill or just learn how to prepare a new meal – whatever it is, just make sure you are entering into the New Year upgraded!
5. Show kindness to someone in need
The festive seasons is a fantastic time to reach out to the needy and add a little Christmas cheer to their lives; after all, it is a time mapped out for the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ, and sharing the love is what the celebrations are all about. Go out there and put a smile on someone’s face.
6. Map out a plan for 2018
Failing to plan is the one of the fastest ways to fail. 2018 is another chance for you to correct your mistakes of 2017 and do better; use the lessons you have learned in 2017 as a guide for your New Year plans. Write down the things you want to achieve and work towards them; this is a good way to keep yourself in line and have a beautiful year.
Want to celebrate your special date and send goodwill messages to your loved ones this Christmas and New Year? Send your request now to firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s as simple as that; and it costs N1000 only.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- INEC to feed police with N6bn in 2019 polls
- Experts worry over rising cyber security poverty line in Nigeria
- Driver crushes LASTMA officer
- GTBank to increase loan book by 10%
- Zinedine Zidane is replacing one of the Manchester Clubs
- Student Who Scored 364 In JAMB Receives N5m Cash (Photo)
- Presidency Speaks On Buhari Extending 10-day London Vacation
- SARS Caught "Extorting Passengers" Despite Osinbajo's Order
- Female Corper Knocked Down By Reckless Driver In Lagos
- Story Of Abuja Wild Forest Where "All Kinds Of Things" Happen
- Oil prices down by 13% over growing US crude inventories
- MTN secures N200bn loan from Diamond bank, 11 others
- Pastor's Wife Attacked For Brutalizing Her Little Maid (Maid)
- Kemi Adeosun's Certificate: SERAP Drags NYSC Boss To Court
- Fraudster Impersonating Nollywood Actor To Defraud People Arrested In Lagos
- 2019: Tinubu tackles Obasanjo
- Police lost 15 operatives to Bandits in two months; families demand compensation
- Investors panic as prices of Bitcoin, others plummet
- Nigeria’s inflation drops again in July
- Update On How 35 Died As Bridge Collapsed In Italy (Photos)
- Buhari To Take Action On New DSS Boss and Daura
- Thief Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat
- The Leadership In Nigeria Today Has Lost Focus - IBB
- 2019: I’m not desperate to be President – Atiku
- Tension in Abuja: US Embassy shuts Visa, Consular Services indefinitely
- Odili, Ekpu @ 70: Of patriarchs and their progenies
- Minister’s certificate forgery scam: SERAP sues NYSC over failure to publish Adeosun’s ‘exemption certificate’
- Saraki, Dogara Reveal Why They're Not Reconvening NASS
- Man Who Abducted Lagos Schoolgirl Who's Sold Into Pros-titution Arrested, Opens Up
- Uber Driver Nabbed For Beating Up 'Runs Girl' In Lagos After S*x
- 2019: I’m Qualified, Not Desperate To Be President - Atiku
- Man Steals Company’s Products To Pay Medical Bill Of Wife
- SARAKI's TIME IS UP - Oshiomhole insists, gives strong condition
- Hacks For Dealing With Smelly Feet
- Female Corper Cries As Political Thugs Kidnap Her For Refusing To Rig Election
- Oba Of Benin Arrives Abuja In His Rolls Royce and Private Jet
- 2019: Presidency Reacts To "Pressure" On Buhari Not To Run
- Lecturer Sent To Prison For R*ping His Wife Sister's Daughter
- Saraki's Refusal To Reconvene NASS Generates Serious Tension
- Woman Who Survived Rivers Boat Accident: "I Have Nightmares Every Night"