2017 is quickly coming to an end and the excitement of entering into a new year is steadily building up. December can be easily described as the most exciting month of the year, with all the festive activities lined up, it is easy to get stuck in the euphoria that the holidays will remain forever.
However, reality will set in eventually and you will realize that life will go back to normal. It could also be really devastating if you do not make the best use of the end of year period and prepare for the new year; this is why we are presenting you with this list of important things you should do between December 2017 and January 2018!
1. Review your 2017
This is a very important task you have to add to your to-do list. Take some quiet time to reflect on how you have lived this year. Did you do as much as you planned? Did you achieve your main goals? What were your biggest lessons? What do you wish you did differently? Answering important questions like these will help you in getting wiser and prepare for the New Year; after all, experience is the best teacher.
2. Appreciate your loved ones
Family and friends are the main factors that add color and joy to life, so you should not fail to appreciate them. You may have been too busy to reach out all through the year, but December and January are the best times to share your love for them with the world. This is why you should take advantage of the NAIJ.com announcements section to send lovely Christmas and New Year messages to the ones you love. For only N1000, you can have your customized shout-out messages to your loved ones published on our platform. They will surely love it!
3. Visit somewhere new
Is there a special place you have wanted to visit but just haven’t had the time to? It would be a great idea to actually take that little trip this season. Whether it is the new amusement park in the outskirts of your state or that awesome private beach you have been hearing about, give yourself a little treat, go there, clear your head and feel refreshed!
4. Learn something new
It is not too late to develop yourself by learning something new. No knowledge is a waste and being better every year should be your target; so go ahead and learn something, take a short online course, learn a skill or just learn how to prepare a new meal – whatever it is, just make sure you are entering into the New Year upgraded!
5. Show kindness to someone in need
The festive seasons is a fantastic time to reach out to the needy and add a little Christmas cheer to their lives; after all, it is a time mapped out for the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ, and sharing the love is what the celebrations are all about. Go out there and put a smile on someone’s face.
6. Map out a plan for 2018
Failing to plan is the one of the fastest ways to fail. 2018 is another chance for you to correct your mistakes of 2017 and do better; use the lessons you have learned in 2017 as a guide for your New Year plans. Write down the things you want to achieve and work towards them; this is a good way to keep yourself in line and have a beautiful year.
Want to celebrate your special date and send goodwill messages to your loved ones this Christmas and New Year? Send your request now to email@example.com. It’s as simple as that; and it costs N1000 only.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- How Peter Obi touched my heart
- Ronaldinho opens up on planned marriage to 2 girls same day in August
- What Klopp’s Liverpool have in common with Fergie’s United
- Behold, new coaches across clubs
- Liverpool Transfer: Shaming Suarez, Coutinho
- What’s new about Pochettino
- Aubameyang’s anti-Wenger statement
- Bad news for Real Madrid
- Salah dominates Liverpool vs Real Madrid combined XI
- Trouble in Liverpool’s camp
- SARS Officer Killed 10 Days After His Wedding (Photos)
- How To Kill SIN In Your Life To Avoid Destruction
- FACTS: Only $8b Released Between Obasanjo & Buhari for Power, there's no $16b
- Twin Brothers, Naval Officer Arrested For Robbery, R*ping
- Billionaire Businesswoman Alakija: My staff defrauded me millions
- FG Has Not Awarded Contract For 2nd Niger Bridge?
- I'm Privileged To Sleep In The Same Prison Bed Used By Obasanjo - Senator Jang
- Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster
- 'Herdsmen' Slaughter Two People Returning From Catholic Priests' Burial?
- Peace Corps Bill Fails As House Of Reps Refuse To Veto Buhari
- Buhari Drops Okiro From Police Service Commission; Replaced By Ex-IGP Smith
- Father in prison for 'defiling' 4 daughters; says "I was manipulated'
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Handball Forum passes vote of confidence on Federation
- Nigerian fans entertained at UEFA game with S.Eagles
- Budget Padding: Finally, court judgement favours Hon. Jibrin
- Nigeria’s Democracy Day celebration begins from mosque Friday
- Balogun joins English Premier League Club Brighton
- Highest goal scorer won’t sign Bulgaria FC
- NFF, LMC sign deals
- MTN Invests $1.8b in Telecoms Infrastructure in Nigeria
- Tourism, Lagos untapped goldmine – Lagos Speaker
- FAAC shares N701bn as ECA hits $1.911bn
- Oil slips further below $80 on talk of easing output curbs
- Court awards N10 million Damages against Zenith Bank
- Ekiti Deputy Speaker, Chief Whip impeached, replaced
- Calls, data hike hit telecom market
- Prof Akindele was my mentor, says OAU sex-for-mark victim
- Peace Corps bill dead finally
- Banks express reservations over 9Mobile viability