2017 is quickly coming to an end and the excitement of entering into a new year is steadily building up. December can be easily described as the most exciting month of the year, with all the festive activities lined up, it is easy to get stuck in the euphoria that the holidays will remain forever.
However, reality will set in eventually and you will realize that life will go back to normal. It could also be really devastating if you do not make the best use of the end of year period and prepare for the new year; this is why we are presenting you with this list of important things you should do between December 2017 and January 2018!
1. Review your 2017
This is a very important task you have to add to your to-do list. Take some quiet time to reflect on how you have lived this year. Did you do as much as you planned? Did you achieve your main goals? What were your biggest lessons? What do you wish you did differently? Answering important questions like these will help you in getting wiser and prepare for the New Year; after all, experience is the best teacher.
2. Appreciate your loved ones
Family and friends are the main factors that add color and joy to life, so you should not fail to appreciate them. You may have been too busy to reach out all through the year, but December and January are the best times to share your love for them with the world. This is why you should take advantage of the NAIJ.com announcements section to send lovely Christmas and New Year messages to the ones you love. For only N1000, you can have your customized shout-out messages to your loved ones published on our platform. They will surely love it!
3. Visit somewhere new
Is there a special place you have wanted to visit but just haven’t had the time to? It would be a great idea to actually take that little trip this season. Whether it is the new amusement park in the outskirts of your state or that awesome private beach you have been hearing about, give yourself a little treat, go there, clear your head and feel refreshed!
4. Learn something new
It is not too late to develop yourself by learning something new. No knowledge is a waste and being better every year should be your target; so go ahead and learn something, take a short online course, learn a skill or just learn how to prepare a new meal – whatever it is, just make sure you are entering into the New Year upgraded!
5. Show kindness to someone in need
The festive seasons is a fantastic time to reach out to the needy and add a little Christmas cheer to their lives; after all, it is a time mapped out for the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ, and sharing the love is what the celebrations are all about. Go out there and put a smile on someone’s face.
6. Map out a plan for 2018
Failing to plan is the one of the fastest ways to fail. 2018 is another chance for you to correct your mistakes of 2017 and do better; use the lessons you have learned in 2017 as a guide for your New Year plans. Write down the things you want to achieve and work towards them; this is a good way to keep yourself in line and have a beautiful year.
Want to celebrate your special date and send goodwill messages to your loved ones this Christmas and New Year? Send your request now to firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s as simple as that; and it costs N1000 only.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- IG of Police opposes demotion of officers by PSC Chairman
- 2019: Tinubu battles Amosun to regain South West leadership
- Pretty Lady Grabs Her Man Who Tries To Run In Pre-Wedding Photoshoot
- NERC to put limits on estimated billings
- Buhari explains why he bans 50 high-profile Nigerians
- You’re too arrogant, First Lady tells President
- Kalu speaks on his goal for Super Eagles
- Ocean Boys crown Champions Bayelsa Football League
- Leaked Bribe Videos: Impeachment Looms As Kano Assembly Begins Probe Of Governor
- IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen Over Murder Of Abuja Lady
- Kukah: How I Convinced Obasanjo To End Feud With Atiku
- Shittu Drags APC To Court For Disqualifying Him Over NYSC
- Minister allays fear over Nigeria’s rising debt portfolio
- Travel ban, not political weapon against opposition- Presidency
- Sex & Masturbation: Secret Struggle Of Most Men & Women
- Osun United crash Rovers FC 1-0 at NNL
- Ambode holds press conference to herald 2019 race
- See How Worshipers Held Their Sunday Service After Church Got Submerged By Flood (Photos)
- Photos Of GEJ, His Daughter, Faith, Her Husband & Grandkids
- Ekiti boiling with emotion as Fayose faces EFCC October 15
- Amuwo Odofin constituents cry out over alleged stolen mandate, task Tinubu
- INEC Under Pressure To Return "Buhari's Sister" Amina Zakari To Head Operations?
- Pretty Lady, Anita Shot Dead In Front Of Her House In Abuja
- Meet The Man Behind Gov Ganduje's Leaked $5m Bribery Clip
- Buhari’ll Win South-East Despite Obi’s Nomination – Okorocha's Son-in-Law
- Leaked Video Of Governor 'Receiving Bribe': Kano Govt. Reacts
- Suspected Robber Arrested 5 Days After Release From Prison
- Falana, Others To Buhari: Withdraw That Travel Ban Order
- We'll Support PDP in 2019 Because of Peter Obi - Ndigbo Youths assure Atiku
- Bride Looking Unhappy At Her Wedding
- Coach Paul Aigbogu denies link to Akwa United job
- Sarri’s Touchline Chat with Klopp revealed
- Atiku and Peter Obi at Obi Of Onitsha's Palace
- Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Heads To Abuja To Face EFCC
- I Stole Because Of My Girlfriend's Upkeep — Jobless Youth
- OMG! This Beautiful Lady May Be Killed Today By Boko Haram
- Buhari Excluded Omisore, Obanikoro From Travel Ban List?
- Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos (Pics)
- Accept Peter Obi as Atiku’s VP, Jonathan tells Igbo PDP leaders
- Go To Court If You Like - Presidency tells critics of Travel Ban