2017 is quickly coming to an end and the excitement of entering into a new year is steadily building up. December can be easily described as the most exciting month of the year, with all the festive activities lined up, it is easy to get stuck in the euphoria that the holidays will remain forever.
However, reality will set in eventually and you will realize that life will go back to normal. It could also be really devastating if you do not make the best use of the end of year period and prepare for the new year; this is why we are presenting you with this list of important things you should do between December 2017 and January 2018!
1. Review your 2017
This is a very important task you have to add to your to-do list. Take some quiet time to reflect on how you have lived this year. Did you do as much as you planned? Did you achieve your main goals? What were your biggest lessons? What do you wish you did differently? Answering important questions like these will help you in getting wiser and prepare for the New Year; after all, experience is the best teacher.
2. Appreciate your loved ones
Family and friends are the main factors that add color and joy to life, so you should not fail to appreciate them. You may have been too busy to reach out all through the year, but December and January are the best times to share your love for them with the world. This is why you should take advantage of the NAIJ.com announcements section to send lovely Christmas and New Year messages to the ones you love. For only N1000, you can have your customized shout-out messages to your loved ones published on our platform. They will surely love it!
3. Visit somewhere new
Is there a special place you have wanted to visit but just haven’t had the time to? It would be a great idea to actually take that little trip this season. Whether it is the new amusement park in the outskirts of your state or that awesome private beach you have been hearing about, give yourself a little treat, go there, clear your head and feel refreshed!
4. Learn something new
It is not too late to develop yourself by learning something new. No knowledge is a waste and being better every year should be your target; so go ahead and learn something, take a short online course, learn a skill or just learn how to prepare a new meal – whatever it is, just make sure you are entering into the New Year upgraded!
5. Show kindness to someone in need
The festive seasons is a fantastic time to reach out to the needy and add a little Christmas cheer to their lives; after all, it is a time mapped out for the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ, and sharing the love is what the celebrations are all about. Go out there and put a smile on someone’s face.
6. Map out a plan for 2018
Failing to plan is the one of the fastest ways to fail. 2018 is another chance for you to correct your mistakes of 2017 and do better; use the lessons you have learned in 2017 as a guide for your New Year plans. Write down the things you want to achieve and work towards them; this is a good way to keep yourself in line and have a beautiful year.
Want to celebrate your special date and send goodwill messages to your loved ones this Christmas and New Year? Send your request now to email@example.com. It’s as simple as that; and it costs N1000 only.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Why I missed presidential debate – Buhari
- Jimoh Ibrahim’s mother burnt to death
- Experts chart focus for cyber security in 2019
- CJN Onnoghen Faces Big Challenge As FG Expands Probe
- Oshiomhole Cries Out: Retired Generals Conspiring Against Buhari
- Beautiful Pre-wedding Pics Of Nigerian Captain & Pretty Fiancée
- Senior Lawyers To Tackle FG Over Action On CJN Onnoghen
- Nigerian Lady Goes With Her Mother To Pack Husband's Property After Collapsed Marriage
- Faces Of Alleged Top Yahoo Boys Nabbed With Porsche & Other Expensive Rides
- Nigerian Man Dies In Accident, A Day To His Wife's Burial
- How Customs, Police Officers Released Truck Load of Codein After Receiving Bribe
- Atiku Get To Debate Venue, Didn't See Buhari, Then Walk Away... Challenges Mr President
- Billionaire Jimoh Ibrahim's Mother Burnt To Death In Candle Fire
- Lagos Businessman Said To Have Committed Suicide Over R*pe Saga Is In Coma?
- Buhari, APC Frustrated Over Atiku's Trip To US - Party
- DAILY INSPIRATION FOR POSITIVE LIVING
- Police, Army, in show of force in Lagos
- Atiku challenge Buhari to open debate
- APC, PDP two bad sides of a coin, says Durotoye
- Atiku Arrives Nigeria From US, Received By Supporters (Photos)
- FG plots CJN Onnoghen removal ahead of trial
- APC Jos campaign boils over as Buhari takes back door out
- APC suspends Rochas Okorocha
- Arewa people are also Lagosians, deserve recognition – Balarabe
- Stakeholders rally support for Makinde,gives testimonies of quality representation
- NAPTIP goes after 20,0000 Nigerians girls trafficked to Mali
- Bank PHB: Atiku replies Buhari, APC
- 'Yahoo Boys' Busted... N300m Mansion, $49k Seized From Them
- Why Atiku Travelled To US - Peter Obi
- Woman Stabs Female Neighbour To Death In Lagos
- DAILY INSPIRATION FOR POSITIVE LIVING
- Young Soldiers On Their Way To Maiduguri To Fight Boko Haram
- Fayose Reacts To Atiku's Trip To America, Hits Buhari
- Family Of LASTMA Officer Who Was Murdered On Duty Get N10m Compensation
- Okorocha's Suspension By APC: Angry Reactions
- Buhari Govt Goes After Atiku, To Now Quiz Him For Corruption... Atiku calls it "Cock & Bull" Story
- Lagos Businessman Accused Of R*pe Cries Out, Commits Suicide
- CJN Onnoghen To Be Arrested? FG Asks Court To Sack Him
- Oshiomhole, El-Rufai Attack Atiku Over Trip To America
- Amaechi Replies Wike For Saying He Plotted CJN's Removal