The Coca-Cola Nigeria Ltd. has advised Nigerians to choose a healthy lifestyle by reducing their sugar intake and eat more fruits.
The company Marketing Manager, Stills and Flavours, Mr Gbolahan Sanni, gave the advice at the launching of three new variants of Five Alive juice in Lagos on Tuesday.
The new variants are Tropical, Apple and Family size of pulpy orange in Lagos.
Sanni said that taking more of fruits daily, either by eating or drinking, makes one healthy.
According to him, this made our company to introduce more natural content drinks into the market.
“The new variants contain natural and local fruits such as pineapple, apple, mango, passion fruit and orange.
“There is no limit to the number of bottles that can be consumed by an individual because it contains vitamins and minerals that are beneficial to health.
“It is made from natural fruits, vitamin and minerals, unlike carbonated drinks which were made from chemical compounds and sugar.
“It does not contain artificial flavours, colours and preservatives,” Sanni said.
He said the company had realised that consumers’ taste was changing which made them introduce new products.
“I can assure you that we will continue to innovate, introduce and produce new variants of natural fruits drink tirelessly.
“Five Alive drinks is a product of Coca-Cola Company and the most sought after drinks because of its uniqueness and quality.
“People should always take breakfast with five alive because it is fresh and contains natural products,” Sanni said.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Atiku Spotted At 2019 Presidency Strategic Meeting
- Shehu Sani Joins New Party After Dumping APC
- Beautiful Cars of Popular "Silent" Comic Actor Mr. Bean
- Buhari and Ambode At The ECOWAS Border Post (Photos)
- Scam Uncovered In Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja
- Oshiomhole Begs Court: Reject Suit Seeking To Probe Me For Corruption
- $8.1bn scandal: CBN working with MTN to resolve crisis- Minister
- Saraki's Candidate for Kwara, Razak Atunwa Reacts To NYSC Certificate "Forgery" Saga
- Good Man Beaten To Death While Trying To Stop Hoodlum From R*ping A Woman
- Presidency In Panic Over Mass Defections of APC Men In Kano
- PHOTO: 9 Die In Fatal Accident On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway
- Female Corper Gets Apology From Principal Who Flogged Her; he says it was just anger
- Abuja Rail Can't Speed Above 90km/hr Because We Don't Want To Kill Cows - Amaechi
- Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch
- Man Turns Neighbour’s 16-Year-Old Daughter To S*x Slave
- APC Lied, We Didn’t Take Zamfara List From Them – INEC
- TEARS! Mother & Her 2 Kids, Others Perish In Terrible Accident
- Pjanic: CR7 learned simplicity from scholes
- Hamilton’s fifth title on hold as Raikkonen shocks star to victory
- Chelsea player’s must must ease burden on hazard, Willian admits
- Good Luck to Real & Barca in signing Neymar – Marquinhos
- Sarri: Chelsea Fans must respect Mourinho
- Isco: We can’t cry over Cristiano
- Barcelona President: Neymar is not welcomed
- Iniesta leaves NIKE, signs with ASCIS
- Ranked! Top 10 EPL goalkeeper’s
- Federer reveals long-standing hand injury
- Blood Flows As Fight Breaks Out At A Popular Nigerian Bar In Ghana (Graphic Photos)
- DSS Breaks Silence On Nnamdi Kanu's Escape
- Buhari's Friend & DG of VON, Osita Okechukwu hits Oshiomhole
- President Buhari Arrives in Lagos
- Ogun APC: Amosun draws battle line with Tinubu, others
- Truck accidents hurt Nigeria’s economy–Report
- DSS fighting to clear self over Kanu’s escape allegation
- Why Is Buhari Always Protecting "Corrupt" NHIS Boss?
- Supreme Court Hits Hard On APC
- Inspector General of Police's Candidate For DIG Rejected
- Ekweremadu Fights Saraki? To Work For APC, Presidency
- Why Court Order Nigeria Police To Pay Charly Boy N50mllion