The Coca-Cola Nigeria Ltd. has advised Nigerians to choose a healthy lifestyle by reducing their sugar intake and eat more fruits.
The company Marketing Manager, Stills and Flavours, Mr Gbolahan Sanni, gave the advice at the launching of three new variants of Five Alive juice in Lagos on Tuesday.
The new variants are Tropical, Apple and Family size of pulpy orange in Lagos.
Sanni said that taking more of fruits daily, either by eating or drinking, makes one healthy.
According to him, this made our company to introduce more natural content drinks into the market.
“The new variants contain natural and local fruits such as pineapple, apple, mango, passion fruit and orange.
“There is no limit to the number of bottles that can be consumed by an individual because it contains vitamins and minerals that are beneficial to health.
“It is made from natural fruits, vitamin and minerals, unlike carbonated drinks which were made from chemical compounds and sugar.
“It does not contain artificial flavours, colours and preservatives,” Sanni said.
He said the company had realised that consumers’ taste was changing which made them introduce new products.
“I can assure you that we will continue to innovate, introduce and produce new variants of natural fruits drink tirelessly.
“Five Alive drinks is a product of Coca-Cola Company and the most sought after drinks because of its uniqueness and quality.
“People should always take breakfast with five alive because it is fresh and contains natural products,” Sanni said.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Nigeria is a middle-income country, Adeosun corrects IMF
- 'Yahoo Boy' Lands In EFCC Net Over Alleged $22,000 Fraud
- Evil Taking Over Good In Nigeria - Soyinka On State Of The Nation
- 30 people dead as gunmen invade Zamfara
- Ladies Trafficked From Nigerian Turned Into Slaves In Morocco, Saudi Arabia
- Nigerian Man Attempts Suicide After Being Sentenced To Death
- Confusion As Angry Patients Hold Doctor, Others 'Hostage' At Enugu Hospital
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Married Woman Brutalized By Hoodlums In Lagos Market
- EFCC Chairman Magu Promoted To Commissioner of Police
- Mace Theft Saga: Senators plot total shut-out of Omo-Agege
- N10bn contractors’ payment: Adeosun debunks illegal transactions
- Skill acquisition: Lagos trains 18,184 women, youths in three years
- Why You Should Stop Worrying About Making A Big Impact
- We Are Not Lazy, Nigerian Youths Reply President Buhari
- Femi Falana Raises Alarm Over N1.4Trillion As Subsidy Monthly
- SARS Men "Torture" Man With A Pregnant Wife To Death
- 'NEPA' Fights Back: There'll Be Chaos If We Don't Continue Estimated Billing
- Pregnant Teenager, Pastor, Two Others Killed By Rivers Cultists
- 5 Ways To Identify Quality Ankara
- PDP Replies Buhari: Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy
- Update On Senate Invasion & Mace Theft Saga
- Notorious Gang Leader, 20 Others Arrested
- Fayose, Obanikoro, Omisore Lose Over N2.2B; court freezes Fayose's accounts again
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Lagos completes 450 roads in three years
- Kidnapping: Evans‘ll not escape justice – Lagos Govt
- Lagos Waste: CSNAC asks EFCC to investigate ownership, operation of Visionscape
- Senate Mace Kidnap: When Nigeria lost 109 Senators in one swift terrorist attack
- EFCC about to sabotage own $1.6 bn suit against Omokore, others
- Osinbajo eulogizes Nigerian youths for great strides
- Lagos signs MoU to collate data of persons living with disabilities
- Court remands Buhari’s nominee in prison for alleged N182m fraud
- Shun purchase of pre-registered SIMs to avoid scammers, NCC warns
- Sterling Bank deepens investment culture, launches new mobile app
- AMBON set for official unveiling
- Access Bank increases ATM withdrawal limit abroad
- Mixed reaction trails Police recovery of stolen mace
- PDP in emergency meeting, may change name today
- Hotel owner, others arraigned in court over Offa bank robbery