Antonio Conte has been fined £8,000 ($10,700, 9,060 euros) by the Football Association following his dismissal for a furious touchline tirade in Chelsea’s win over Swansea.
Blues boss Conte was sent to the stands late in the first half of Chelsea’s 1- victory at Stamford Bridge on November 29.
The Italian, already frustrated by Swansea going unpunished for time-wasting, earned his marching orders for blasting fourth official Lee Mason following referee Neil Swarbrick’s failure to award Chelsea a clear corner.
Conte apologised after the match to Swarbrick and Mason, but that was not enough to prevent the FA charging him last week.
He accepted the charge and has now been hit with the fine.
“Chelsea manager Antonio Conte has been fined £8,000 after he admitted an FA misconduct charge and accepted the standard penalty,” an FA statement said.
“It follows his sending-off against Swansea City on 29 November.”
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Atiku Spotted At 2019 Presidency Strategic Meeting
- Shehu Sani Joins New Party After Dumping APC
- Beautiful Cars of Popular "Silent" Comic Actor Mr. Bean
- Buhari and Ambode At The ECOWAS Border Post (Photos)
- Scam Uncovered In Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja
- Oshiomhole Begs Court: Reject Suit Seeking To Probe Me For Corruption
- $8.1bn scandal: CBN working with MTN to resolve crisis- Minister
- Saraki's Candidate for Kwara, Razak Atunwa Reacts To NYSC Certificate "Forgery" Saga
- Good Man Beaten To Death While Trying To Stop Hoodlum From R*ping A Woman
- Presidency In Panic Over Mass Defections of APC Men In Kano
- PHOTO: 9 Die In Fatal Accident On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway
- Female Corper Gets Apology From Principal Who Flogged Her; he says it was just anger
- Abuja Rail Can't Speed Above 90km/hr Because We Don't Want To Kill Cows - Amaechi
- Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch
- Man Turns Neighbour’s 16-Year-Old Daughter To S*x Slave
- APC Lied, We Didn’t Take Zamfara List From Them – INEC
- TEARS! Mother & Her 2 Kids, Others Perish In Terrible Accident
- Pjanic: CR7 learned simplicity from scholes
- Hamilton’s fifth title on hold as Raikkonen shocks star to victory
- Chelsea player’s must must ease burden on hazard, Willian admits
- Good Luck to Real & Barca in signing Neymar – Marquinhos
- Sarri: Chelsea Fans must respect Mourinho
- Isco: We can’t cry over Cristiano
- Barcelona President: Neymar is not welcomed
- Iniesta leaves NIKE, signs with ASCIS
- Ranked! Top 10 EPL goalkeeper’s
- Federer reveals long-standing hand injury
- Blood Flows As Fight Breaks Out At A Popular Nigerian Bar In Ghana (Graphic Photos)
- DSS Breaks Silence On Nnamdi Kanu's Escape
- Buhari's Friend & DG of VON, Osita Okechukwu hits Oshiomhole
- President Buhari Arrives in Lagos
- Ogun APC: Amosun draws battle line with Tinubu, others
- Truck accidents hurt Nigeria’s economy–Report
- DSS fighting to clear self over Kanu’s escape allegation
- Why Is Buhari Always Protecting "Corrupt" NHIS Boss?
- Supreme Court Hits Hard On APC
- Inspector General of Police's Candidate For DIG Rejected
- Ekweremadu Fights Saraki? To Work For APC, Presidency
- Why Court Order Nigeria Police To Pay Charly Boy N50mllion