Falz has given us a lot this year. He has starred in Nollywood comedies, Chief Daddy and Merry Men; and also taken to politics, through his inspired "This Is Nigeria" song and video, then with his millennial talk show, On The Couch With Falz & Laila.
Amidst all this, Falz continues to work on his music, today offering up another multilingual jam, "Bon Soir", featuring Olu Maintain.
For this upbeat banger, Falz enlists his trusted producer, Sees the problem kid, with whom he has created a few impressive hits. We’ve previously posited that Falz and Sess are one of the best producer-artist pairings in Nigerian music, and "Bon Soir" is just further proof.
On the catchy track, Falz is flirting incessantly with a girl. As we listen to him flow effortlessly between French, English and Yoruba, Falz has us utterly weak at the knees, a feeling that he’s given us once before with his 2017 banger, "La Fête".
Falz pulls out all the stops on "Bon Soir", bringing back one of our former faves, Olu Maintain, whose deep murmurs offer a seductive flux to the song. None of Falz’s effort goes to waste, as he has delivered a pretty sick tune.
Listen to "Bon Soir" below:[embedded content]
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- See Actor Gideon Okeke Getting His Lips Stitched After Being Brutalized By Policemen In Lagos
- I Was Aspiring To Be Chief Of Staff But God Turned The Table Around - Sanwo-Olu
- Atiku's Sons Apartment Raided By EFCC In Abuja
- Senator kicks against overriding Buhari’s veto
- Buhari constitutes committee on state’s judiciary autonomy
- Woman Brutally Attacked by Robbers on Her Way from Church in Rivers (Photos)
- True Story Of Metele Attacks - Surviving Soldier Reveals What Really Happened
- Money Rituals: Man Who Asked For Human Head Busted
- Winners Members Narrowly Escape Death While Returning From Shiloh (Photos)
- Buhari Worried over 2019, to Meet APC Governors, Oshiomhole
- Shell MD Escapes Prison As Appeal Court Nullifies Sentence
- Bishop Oyedepo: 2019 Will Be Peaceful, There Will Be Change For The Better
- Stop Sealing Suspects’ Assets & Render Them Useless - Falana tells EFCC
- 2019: T.Y. Danjuma's Group Meets Today To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate
- We Will Not Allow Saraki Humiliate Buhari On Electoral Bill - APC Senators Vow
- Trouble: Oil Marketers To Shut Down All Loading Operations By Midnight
- Akpabio: I Brought Emmanuel Udom From Lagos & Made Him Governor
- See What Armed Robbers Did To This Lady In A Bus (Photos)
- 2019: Obasanjo Slams Buhari
- "I Don't Care What People Who Buy My Guns Do With It"
- Saraki To PDP Supporters: Don’t Be Afraid Of Federal Might
- Why I Won't Resign Over EFCC Case - NBA President
- Jubilation As Police Finally Nab Notorious Cult Leader
- PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, says Osinbajo
- Shock As Newly Married Lady Falls To Her Death While Taking Special Photo
- Muslim Woman Donates Wrappers To Christian Widows For Christmas Celebration
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- NFF fails to promote NNL clubs that made me resigned —Olopade
- NSF: Charity Izevbokun wins first Gold For Edo — Kehinde Osagiede
- We will strive to raise the bar as the best tournament in Nigeria – Inuwa.
- We will prepare hard and take our chances – Dennerby
- Team Anambra target is ten gold medals —- Emeka Egbutu
- WAFU Cup: Flying Eagles up against Junior Mena
- FG, Abia sign definitive agreements Enyimba Economic City
- FRSC worries about Kaduna-Abuja roads
- 2019: Obasanjo insists he wants Buhari out
- South Africa, Cameroon not downcast
- Only A Fool Will Be Neutral When Nigeria Suffer Incompetence & Nepotism – Obasanjo
- Court May Compel Buhari To Investigate Ganduje's Dollar Bribe
- Electoral Amendment: Majority leader backs Buhari