Ahead of the 2019 2019 Presidential elections, ex-militant leader and national coordinator of South South Wing of Ex-agitators,(SSWA) Gen. Paul Agge (Don Agge), has lauded former President Olusegun Obasanjo for endorsing his former deputy, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for the president of the federation.
Addressing a press conference after a closed door meeting with state coordinators of SSWA, Don Agge said the emergence of Alhaji Atiku is the best thing to happen to Nigerians at home and the diaspora, adding that Atiku remains the only person who has the tactical well-withal to defeat Buhari come 2019.
He revealed that with the complete acceptance of Atiku by former President Obasanjo, it is now a walk over for PDP in the polls, adding that Nigerians are already tired of the retrogression happening accross the 36 states of the federation.
The ex-militant leader urged Nigerians, including Niger Deltans, to do away with APC which does not have vision and work for Alhaji Atiku to ensure speedy development of the country.
He added that PDP would have lost the forthcoming presidential election if it had picked another aspirant as candidate but they took the right step in the right direction by choosing the best, because Alhaji Atiku has all the quality of a president and remains the best person to remove Nigerians from the shackles of poverty and degradation in the country, adding that Atiku would return Nigeria to its lost glory as soon as he assumes office in 2019.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- What gas flaring costs Nigeria annually- Expert
- Atiku courts Southwest with SGF slot
- How Atiku betrayed Ekweremadu, others
- Labour to embark on another nationwide strike
- Photos Of Fayose At The Airport
- Oshiomhole Cries Out: Powerful Forces Want Me Out Of APC
- "Only Buhari Can Fire Me" - Suspended NHIS Boss Insists
- Man Finds Out His Wife Got Pregnant For 4 Men; DNA Shows He's Not The Father Of Their 4 Kids
- Yahoo Boy Kills Policeman While Trying To Evade Arrest In Delta
- Ex-Chief Justice of Nigeria Idris Kutigi Dies In London Hospital
- I Will Still Contest In 2019 - Senator Shehu Sani
- Fayose Leaves EFCC Office As He Flies To Lagos
- Nigerian Man Weds Beautiful Oyinbo Woman In Style (Photos)
- Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 55 People In Kaduna Violence
- PHOTOS: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To First Child At 67
- Ambode In Trouble? Plot To Impeach Him Hots Up
- Questions Reuters, Aljazeera, the Economist, AP, others ask Lai about Atiku, PDP
- Omawumi Describes Buhari As "Incompetent Old Man"
- PDP Says Female Appeal Court President Is Close To APC
- Police Officers’ Wives Rescued From Deadly Kidnappers
- PDP Headquarters Gives Tambuwal Sokoto Guber Ticket
- Nigerian Prince Weds 2 Ladies Same Day In Delta (Photos)
- Obanikoro, 16 Others To Testify Against Fayose (DETAILS)
- Mbaka To Atiku: Don't Be Like Buhari If You Become President
- Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drinks Hypo To End Her Life?
- After working for APC; Omisore, Obanikoro, get their passports from EFCC
- Pastor Sleeping With Married Woman? 3 Corpses Found In His House (Photos)
- Dino Reacts To Shehu Sani Leaving APC At the Wrong Time
- More Troubles For Atiku From Igbo Leaders... Saraki intervenes
- Nnamdi Kanu Called Me, He Agreed To Work To Defeat Buhari - Fani-Kayode
- Polio Victim Who Just Finished NYSC Shares Touching Story
- Wife Cries Out As Her Husband Got Married To Another Lady
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Ooni's New Wife Leads Praise & Worship In His Palace (Photos)
- Why APC Sen. Shehu Sani defects
- Female Corper Flogged Mercilessly By School Principal
- Shehu Sani Dumps APC... Gives Reasons
- Five-Star Jovic makes Bundesliga history
- Real Madrid striker denies involvement in alleged kidnapping attempt in Paris
- Klopp draws Anthony Joshua comparison in criticism of Nations League