Ahead of the 2019 2019 Presidential elections, ex-militant leader and national coordinator of South South Wing of Ex-agitators,(SSWA) Gen. Paul Agge (Don Agge), has lauded former President Olusegun Obasanjo for endorsing his former deputy, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar for the president of the federation.
Addressing a press conference after a closed door meeting with state coordinators of SSWA, Don Agge said the emergence of Alhaji Atiku is the best thing to happen to Nigerians at home and the diaspora, adding that Atiku remains the only person who has the tactical well-withal to defeat Buhari come 2019.
He revealed that with the complete acceptance of Atiku by former President Obasanjo, it is now a walk over for PDP in the polls, adding that Nigerians are already tired of the retrogression happening accross the 36 states of the federation.
The ex-militant leader urged Nigerians, including Niger Deltans, to do away with APC which does not have vision and work for Alhaji Atiku to ensure speedy development of the country.
He added that PDP would have lost the forthcoming presidential election if it had picked another aspirant as candidate but they took the right step in the right direction by choosing the best, because Alhaji Atiku has all the quality of a president and remains the best person to remove Nigerians from the shackles of poverty and degradation in the country, adding that Atiku would return Nigeria to its lost glory as soon as he assumes office in 2019.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- APC guber candidate in certificate scandal
- Account for money spent on military operations, SERAP tells Buratai
- My rift with Tinubu is on democratic values, says Agbaje
- Boko Haram raids another community in Borno
- Atiku blasts Buhari over absence at burial of 19 soldiers in Borno
- Christmas, New Year, political Campaigns: IGP Orders CPs, AIGs to beef-up of security
- FRSC will not tolerate unethical behavior of officers – Dr. Oyeyemi
- Supersand Eagles hold firm to World Cup ticket as Senegal rule Africa
- Edo pushes for 2nd position as Tech Director, others laud team performance —Kehinde Osagiede
- Swimmer Osayi on Federation Radar as Edo Govt promises nurturing of athlete
- EPL: Mourinho told to sell four Man United players in January
- Marcelo: Madrid Miss ‘Best in the World’ CR7
- NSF: Igali thrilled with impressive outings by states
- Groups battle Buratai on Army’s spending
- NASS staff strike may affect 2019 budget
- NAFDAC highlights plan to regulate traditional herbs
- SDP presidential candidate legal crisis escalates as court sacks Duke
- Few Tips To Moving Forward With Your Passion & Purpose
- APC Candidate In Ogun, Dapo Abiodun, In Certificate Scandal
- Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari After Helping Him Emerge President - Oyinlola Reveals
- Atiku To Work On Jonathan's Confab Report If Elected In 2019
- Throw Back Photo Of Osinbajo, FRSC Boss Fowler & Ade
- Pastor Kidnapped In His Church Premises Regains Freedom
- Fayose, Gov Fayemi In War Of Words Over Attack On ex-Gov.
- Charlyboy Weds Wife In Church After 40 Years, Drive In Keke
- APC To Its NASS Members: Don't Allow Electoral Bill Override
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Beautiful Pics Of Nigeria Police Couple Getting Married Today
- Road Safety State Commander Dies In Road Accident (Photos)
- OAP Toolz & Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Baby Boy
- Tinubu Hits Saraki? Says Robbers Deny Nigeria Vibrant Senate Presidency
- Five Die In Terrible Accidents In Lagos (Photos)
- Drunk FRSC Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos (Photos)
- National Assembly Staff Begin Strike Monday, Threaten Buhari's Budget Presentation
- Man Kidnaps Ex-Boss For Accusing Him Of Stealing, Demands N1m Ransom
- 6-Week-Old Baby Miraculously Survives Ebola
- Yahoo Boy, Banker Arrested For Defrauding Woman
- The President and His Wife
- Boko Haram: Between Buhari’s Amnesty And The Lives of Our Soldiers
- Adorable Photos Of Buhari & Wife, Aisha Melt Hearts