– Ufeli Mariam, an Abuja based makeup artist who stumbled on a groundnut seller with beautiful eyes
– She decided to practice her art on her and her and the result is overwhelming
– She revealed that 18-year-old Blessing is hawking groundnut to raise money for her SSCE
An Abuja based makeup artist, Ufeli Mariam, who spotted a beautiful girl hawking groundnut has decided to turn around her look to one that has been wowing everyone that sees it.
Mariam took to social media to share makeup transformation photo of an innocent looking groundnut seller into a beautiful young lady.
She did this in celebrating the International Day of the Girl Child. The makeup artist revealed that she got attracted to the girl because of her electrifying eyes.
She wrote on Instagram where she shared the transformation photos that:
“I was walking down to the store on the ground floor at my new plaza in Garki II to get a bottle of water, and I saw this young girl hawking grand nut . She brought her tray down to sell.
I walked pass her just when she was raising her head up to talk to her customers and boom , something caught my attention!
Her EYES SHE HAS THE MOST ELECTRIFYING EYES!
The kind that can catch anyone’s attention and HOLD it down.
I mean, her are CATHCY, PUNCHY AND GORGEOUS.
I reversed immediately (like what did I just see?) I wanted to be sure of what I saw.
I looked again, and there they were, very gorgeous adorable beautiful eyes.
I told her to please come up to my studio space once she was done with the people she was attending to.
As the curious kitty that I am, I needed to know this girl, where is she from, like her origin. Is she mixed? Or…? I also felt sad that those beautiful eyes be hawking on the streets. I suddenly felt scared too, I prayed and hoped she wasn’t being taken advantage of by men.
I told my co – workers that I would like to have her stay with me, so I can protect her and help her the little way I could. And they all said, “ ha! Slow down, do you know her well enough to bring her to your home? ….” One particular thing intrigued me about this beauty, She is has a hustling spirit. I thought to makeup her up and pop those eyes, I told her if she would want that and she said yes.
But, her business is very important to her oh. We set dates many times but she never shows up, when I finally saw her and asked why she didn’t come by again, she said she wasn’t able to finish selling her grandnut that day.
I was impressed by this. She’s not lazy and not easily carried away.
I told @peterusmanphoto about her and he said to bring her for a shoot. But she was difficult to get hold of, as she had no phone I could reach her on.
I only get to see her whenever i see her passing by. Lol”
She revealed further that the beautiful groundnut seller is named Blessing and that she is 18-year-old. She explained that she worked seven days a week from 10am to 8pm daily. She said Blessing is hawking to save up money for her WAEC Examination.
NAIJ.com had reported the story of a beautiful Nigerian girl identified as Peace has left many Nigerians dazzled with her rare color of eyes. The young girl who sells pumpkin leaves (Ugu) at Mile 12 market in Lagos has beautiful multicolored eyes.
A photographer saw the beautiful eyes of the young girl and could not help giving her some shots. Ever since the photos of the pretty girl surfaced online, Nigerians could not help admiring her and sharing her photos. In this part of the world, it is rare for someone to have the color of her eyes as people rely on the use of contact lenses to have that color. However, this young girl seems to have hers naturally.
Girl with multi-coloured eyes discovered in Nigeria on NAIJ.com TV:
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- APC guber candidate in certificate scandal
- Account for money spent on military operations, SERAP tells Buratai
- My rift with Tinubu is on democratic values, says Agbaje
- Boko Haram raids another community in Borno
- Atiku blasts Buhari over absence at burial of 19 soldiers in Borno
- Christmas, New Year, political Campaigns: IGP Orders CPs, AIGs to beef-up of security
- FRSC will not tolerate unethical behavior of officers – Dr. Oyeyemi
- Supersand Eagles hold firm to World Cup ticket as Senegal rule Africa
- Edo pushes for 2nd position as Tech Director, others laud team performance —Kehinde Osagiede
- Swimmer Osayi on Federation Radar as Edo Govt promises nurturing of athlete
- EPL: Mourinho told to sell four Man United players in January
- Marcelo: Madrid Miss ‘Best in the World’ CR7
- NSF: Igali thrilled with impressive outings by states
- Groups battle Buratai on Army’s spending
- NASS staff strike may affect 2019 budget
- NAFDAC highlights plan to regulate traditional herbs
- SDP presidential candidate legal crisis escalates as court sacks Duke
- Few Tips To Moving Forward With Your Passion & Purpose
- APC Candidate In Ogun, Dapo Abiodun, In Certificate Scandal
- Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari After Helping Him Emerge President - Oyinlola Reveals
- Atiku To Work On Jonathan's Confab Report If Elected In 2019
- Throw Back Photo Of Osinbajo, FRSC Boss Fowler & Ade
- Pastor Kidnapped In His Church Premises Regains Freedom
- Fayose, Gov Fayemi In War Of Words Over Attack On ex-Gov.
- Charlyboy Weds Wife In Church After 40 Years, Drive In Keke
- APC To Its NASS Members: Don't Allow Electoral Bill Override
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Beautiful Pics Of Nigeria Police Couple Getting Married Today
- Road Safety State Commander Dies In Road Accident (Photos)
- OAP Toolz & Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Baby Boy
- Tinubu Hits Saraki? Says Robbers Deny Nigeria Vibrant Senate Presidency
- Five Die In Terrible Accidents In Lagos (Photos)
- Drunk FRSC Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos (Photos)
- National Assembly Staff Begin Strike Monday, Threaten Buhari's Budget Presentation
- Man Kidnaps Ex-Boss For Accusing Him Of Stealing, Demands N1m Ransom
- 6-Week-Old Baby Miraculously Survives Ebola
- Yahoo Boy, Banker Arrested For Defrauding Woman
- The President and His Wife
- Boko Haram: Between Buhari’s Amnesty And The Lives of Our Soldiers
- Adorable Photos Of Buhari & Wife, Aisha Melt Hearts