– President Buhari is meeting some select APC members of the House of Representatives
– The meeting is holding inside the presidential villa
– President Buhari met with head of governors‘ forum Governor Yari of Zamfara on Friday too
President Muhammadu Buhari is currently meeting with some APC members of the House of Representatives, Premium Times reports.
According to the report, the lawmakers are meeting with the president inside the new Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Although the reason behind the meeting is yet to be made public at press time, the online news platform notes that the meeting comes just hours after Senate Leader Ahmed Lawan told newsmen that APC senators were no longer working to remove Senate President Bukola Saraki from office.
In a similar vein, NAIJ.com reported that President Buhari on Friday, October 12 met behind closed door with Governor Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Yari, who was visiting the presidential villa for the second time since the conduct of the controversial All Progressives Congress (APC) primaries in Zamfara, was accompanied by Gov. Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano state.
It was gathered that Yari would use the opportunity of the meeting to update President Buhari on the political happenings in Zamfara before, during and after the `failed’ APC primaries in the state.
Nigeria Latest News: Buhari vs Atiku – 2019 Elections – on NAIJ.com TV
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Buhari’ll Win South-East Despite Obi’s Nomination – Okorocha's Son-in-Law
- Leaked Video Of Governor 'Receiving Bribe': Kano Govt. Reacts
- Suspected Robber Arrested 5 Days After Release From Prison
- Falana, Others To Buhari: Withdraw That Travel Ban Order
- We'll Support PDP in 2019 Because of Peter Obi - Ndigbo Youths assure Atiku
- Bride Looking Unhappy At Her Wedding
- Coach Paul Aigbogu denies link to Akwa United job
- Sarri’s Touchline Chat with Klopp revealed
- Atiku and Peter Obi at Obi Of Onitsha's Palace
- Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Heads To Abuja To Face EFCC
- I Stole Because Of My Girlfriend's Upkeep — Jobless Youth
- OMG! This Beautiful Lady May Be Killed Today By Boko Haram
- Buhari Excluded Omisore, Obanikoro From Travel Ban List?
- Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos (Pics)
- Accept Peter Obi as Atiku’s VP, Jonathan tells Igbo PDP leaders
- Go To Court If You Like - Presidency tells critics of Travel Ban
- Truck Driver Loses Control, Crushes Married Woman To Death
- The Rise Of Peter Obi
- Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Reports Of Endorsing Buhari
- I Never Took A Dime From Any Political Candidate - Oyedepo
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Travel ban: Atiku, Falana whack Buhari
- Ighalo redeems his image in Super Eagles
- Patrick Baumann,rising star in Olympic circles, dies at 51
- Nigerian Army football team wins National League, gains promotion
- 60,000 children die yearly of Diarrhea in Nigeria, says WaterAid
- 2019: Buhari begins massive clampdown on opposition
- Crawford retains WBO Welterweight title against Jose Benavidez Jr
- Atiku Reacts To Buhari's Controversial Travel Ban List
- Why I reconciled Atiku with Obasanjo- Sheikh Gumi
- Top NPFL stars YSFON U-18, set for AMAPRO 2018
- Cassano retires seven days after he started training with Virtus Entella
- See How Buhari & Atiku Will Likely Share Votes In 2019
- Buhari’s executive order is repressive, illegal, says SERAP
- EFCC intercepts illegal gold export at Airport
- EFCC seizes N1b gold at Abuja airport, goes after rich suspects
- Photo From Atiku's Meeting With British High Commissioner
- The acquiescence of the Nigerian police: A case of conspiracy to assassinate Sen. Dino Melaye
- NFF leadership crisis behind Super Eagles poor display –Sharu
- Igbo leaders challenge Atiku’s nomination of Obi as running mate