The lady telling the story
A Nigerian model identified simply as Kekere, has taken to her Instagram page @smallieee_, to narrate her shocking experience with a courier service.
According to her, after she had initially paid the sum of N18,000, she received a letter from the company explaining that she had to pay some other dues, amounting to N21,632, making the total money she paid for the delivery to be about N40,000.
However, she got the shock of her life when her package finally arrived and she found a pack of pens inside, instead of the phone she was expecting.
Below is how she narrated her story and the photos;
“Everything about this country is messed up. Got a brand new iPhone 6s from the UK and decided to bring it down here through DHL while my mates are buying iPhone X,XMax,i decided to cut my coat according to my size,bought what i could afford .
I could have used UPS, FEDEX or any other courier service,but i chose DHL thinking they won’t disappoint, they are good and trustworthy.
After paying N18,000 to bring it down here.DHL brings a letter on Monday, 8th(the estimated day of delivery) saying i had custom dues and other dues to pay amounting to N21,632,that’s about N40,000 altogether.
Just for the package to arrive on Wednesday,10th and instead of seeing an iPhone 6s, Lo and behold it was a pack of blue biro, i know it is very funny.
This is so unfair and cruel,i don’t know who did this or how it happened . I don’t know anyone,I’m not popular but I just hope justice prevails, i can’t have sleepless nights, gather money for months just for someone to take something that belongs to me.
I don’t have a big god o edakun “Tracking number is 8034930330.”
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Buhari’ll Win South-East Despite Obi’s Nomination – Okorocha's Son-in-Law
- Leaked Video Of Governor 'Receiving Bribe': Kano Govt. Reacts
- Suspected Robber Arrested 5 Days After Release From Prison
- Falana, Others To Buhari: Withdraw That Travel Ban Order
- We'll Support PDP in 2019 Because of Peter Obi - Ndigbo Youths assure Atiku
- Bride Looking Unhappy At Her Wedding
- Coach Paul Aigbogu denies link to Akwa United job
- Sarri’s Touchline Chat with Klopp revealed
- Atiku and Peter Obi at Obi Of Onitsha's Palace
- Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Heads To Abuja To Face EFCC
- I Stole Because Of My Girlfriend's Upkeep — Jobless Youth
- OMG! This Beautiful Lady May Be Killed Today By Boko Haram
- Buhari Excluded Omisore, Obanikoro From Travel Ban List?
- Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos (Pics)
- Accept Peter Obi as Atiku’s VP, Jonathan tells Igbo PDP leaders
- Go To Court If You Like - Presidency tells critics of Travel Ban
- Truck Driver Loses Control, Crushes Married Woman To Death
- The Rise Of Peter Obi
- Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Reports Of Endorsing Buhari
- I Never Took A Dime From Any Political Candidate - Oyedepo
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Travel ban: Atiku, Falana whack Buhari
- Ighalo redeems his image in Super Eagles
- Patrick Baumann,rising star in Olympic circles, dies at 51
- Nigerian Army football team wins National League, gains promotion
- 60,000 children die yearly of Diarrhea in Nigeria, says WaterAid
- 2019: Buhari begins massive clampdown on opposition
- Crawford retains WBO Welterweight title against Jose Benavidez Jr
- Atiku Reacts To Buhari's Controversial Travel Ban List
- Why I reconciled Atiku with Obasanjo- Sheikh Gumi
- Top NPFL stars YSFON U-18, set for AMAPRO 2018
- Cassano retires seven days after he started training with Virtus Entella
- See How Buhari & Atiku Will Likely Share Votes In 2019
- Buhari’s executive order is repressive, illegal, says SERAP
- EFCC intercepts illegal gold export at Airport
- EFCC seizes N1b gold at Abuja airport, goes after rich suspects
- Photo From Atiku's Meeting With British High Commissioner
- The acquiescence of the Nigerian police: A case of conspiracy to assassinate Sen. Dino Melaye
- NFF leadership crisis behind Super Eagles poor display –Sharu
- Igbo leaders challenge Atiku’s nomination of Obi as running mate