Like they say, you don’t know what you have till it’s gone. Such is the case of many love stories that have turned sour.
Nigerian Billionaire, Michael Adenuga’s son, Paddy, took to social media to explain how he lost a lady very dear to him due to his youthfulness and foolishness.
The heartbroken young man took to his Twitter account to recount his loss.
According to him, all she ever wanted was his time and care, but he was too young to appreciate it, and he now misses her dearly and wishes things had been different.
“Once upon a time i met a young woman that loved me completely.. all she ever wanted was my time and candy percy pig to be exact..
“but back then i was too young and foolish to know what i had and i lost her for good
“now i look back and think what a big mistake i made.”
A curious fan asked to know the relationship status of the lady in question and Paddy replied that she is now married.
Sometimes, people do not realise that they have a good thing till it becomes too late. Hopefully, he would learn from his mistakes.
In other news, NAIJ.com reported that a 30-year-old careless man took to Twitter to search for a wife.
A Nigerian man simply identified on Twitter as Nuruddeen (@Nurexmu) took to the micro-blogging site to search for a wife.
To make the search easier, he listed his qualities as well as to explain the characteristics he is looking for in a wife.
Nuruddeen explained in his tweet that he is a 30-year-old careless man that needs a woman who understands this and ready to become his wife.
Aliko Dangote invites IT billionaire Bill Gates to Nigeria | Naij.com TV
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Buhari’ll Win South-East Despite Obi’s Nomination – Okorocha's Son-in-Law
- Leaked Video Of Governor 'Receiving Bribe': Kano Govt. Reacts
- Suspected Robber Arrested 5 Days After Release From Prison
- Falana, Others To Buhari: Withdraw That Travel Ban Order
- We'll Support PDP in 2019 Because of Peter Obi - Ndigbo Youths assure Atiku
- Bride Looking Unhappy At Her Wedding
- Coach Paul Aigbogu denies link to Akwa United job
- Sarri’s Touchline Chat with Klopp revealed
- Atiku and Peter Obi at Obi Of Onitsha's Palace
- Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Heads To Abuja To Face EFCC
- I Stole Because Of My Girlfriend's Upkeep — Jobless Youth
- OMG! This Beautiful Lady May Be Killed Today By Boko Haram
- Buhari Excluded Omisore, Obanikoro From Travel Ban List?
- Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos (Pics)
- Accept Peter Obi as Atiku’s VP, Jonathan tells Igbo PDP leaders
- Go To Court If You Like - Presidency tells critics of Travel Ban
- Truck Driver Loses Control, Crushes Married Woman To Death
- The Rise Of Peter Obi
- Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Reports Of Endorsing Buhari
- I Never Took A Dime From Any Political Candidate - Oyedepo
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Travel ban: Atiku, Falana whack Buhari
- Ighalo redeems his image in Super Eagles
- Patrick Baumann,rising star in Olympic circles, dies at 51
- Nigerian Army football team wins National League, gains promotion
- 60,000 children die yearly of Diarrhea in Nigeria, says WaterAid
- 2019: Buhari begins massive clampdown on opposition
- Crawford retains WBO Welterweight title against Jose Benavidez Jr
- Atiku Reacts To Buhari's Controversial Travel Ban List
- Why I reconciled Atiku with Obasanjo- Sheikh Gumi
- Top NPFL stars YSFON U-18, set for AMAPRO 2018
- Cassano retires seven days after he started training with Virtus Entella
- See How Buhari & Atiku Will Likely Share Votes In 2019
- Buhari’s executive order is repressive, illegal, says SERAP
- EFCC intercepts illegal gold export at Airport
- EFCC seizes N1b gold at Abuja airport, goes after rich suspects
- Photo From Atiku's Meeting With British High Commissioner
- The acquiescence of the Nigerian police: A case of conspiracy to assassinate Sen. Dino Melaye
- NFF leadership crisis behind Super Eagles poor display –Sharu
- Igbo leaders challenge Atiku’s nomination of Obi as running mate