– Jose Mourinho has been handed a double injury boost ahead of their EPL clash with Chelsea.
– Ander Herrera and Marcos Rojo are looking good to face the Blues
– Man United will battle Cristiano Ronaldo’s Juventus in the UCL after battling Chelsea
Manchester United boss, Jose Mourinho has been handed a double boost after two injured squad members, resumed training ahead of Chelsea showdown in a Premier League clash.
According to Daily Star report, the pair of Ander Herrera and Marcos Rojo have resumed training with the Red Devils after spells on the sideline, and could for available for selection against the Blues at Stamford Bridge.
The under-fire Portuguese football tactician is excited to have the duo join forces with the rest of the gang as he looks to turn around at Old Trafford.
Manchester United have been struggling since hostilities commenced in the English topflight and seven points behind Premier League leaders Manchester City.
Interestingly, before Herrera’s ankle injury, the Spaniard only featured in the Red Devils loss to Tottenham at Old Trafford.
On the other hand, Rojo is returning after suffering from an injury setback during a U-23 game, but will be glad to battle Mourinho’s former club at west London.
The Blues are yet to lose a game this term and will be hoping to consolidate their performances so far.
But Mourinho will be seeking to continue from their 3-2 comeback win against Newcastle before the international break.
Belgium forward Romelu Lukaku will be returning to former club is talking tough after the Newcastle game.
“I can go to Belgium with a cool feeling [after winning],” he said.
“But at the end of the day, we are not where I want us [United] to be, so I’m going to go to Belgium, hopefully do well for my country, but knowing that I have two important games for my team coming back.
“I’m a really bad loser, so coming into the game [against Newcastle], I really was anxious, because I wanted to win.
“Thank God we won the game today and now the important thing with the international break is that nobody gets injured. When we come back, we have two important games where, if we have good results, we can move forward,” he submitted.
Man United defender Rojo resume training ahead of Chelsea showdown
Source: Getty Images
United will welcome back Cristiano Ronaldo and his Juventus teammates, in a UEFA Champions League cracker at the Old Trafford, after the Chelsea cracker.
Meanwhile, NAIJ.com previously had reported that Manchester United legend Eric Cantona has blasted Jose Mourinho for the umpteenth time for not allowing the Red Devils squad members play with freedom during matches.
According to a UK Sun report, the 52-year-old Cantona, faulted the Portuguese manager early in the season after discovering that United were lacking fun and creativity during matches.
The club legend while writing on Players’ Tribune, has outlined the key factor responsible for Manchester United’s success story under Alex Ferguson.
Football Transfers That Shocked The World | Naij.com TV
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Atiku: The Opposition Candidate Gaining Momentum In Nigeria 2019 Election Race
- Group faults Atiku, Buhari emergence
- CR7 ,Zidane exits stun Real Madrid star Modric
- Vincent Kompany’s father becomes Belgium’s first black mayor
- Lawan, Akpabio, others in stir bedlam in Senate
- Atiku: 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women and Youths
- New Ekiti State Governor Fayemi Declares Free Education
- Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple Who Love Football
- Student centered learning- not focusing on tests
- Italy in the maelstrom of the euro
- Canada legalises Marijuana
- IITA floats five-year plan to raise Nigeria’s cocoa productivity
- House of Rep downsizes Ministerial Cabinet
- NPA has no hand in delay of cargo clearance, says NPA boss
- Nigerian Army to battle cyber-attack-Chief of Army Staff
- Saraki & Akpabio Clash: Senate In Rowdy Session
- Fayose Dares EFCC: If You Have Any Case Let's Go To Court
- Only 8 Parties Have Submitted Lists of Candidates, says INEC
- Single Men and Ladies Already Registering For Olu Famous Rescue-Mission (OFR)
- Long wait for business as TSTV dealers demands for refunds
- Fuel subsidy: Senate launches fresh investigation
- N4.7bn fraud: Fayose has a case to answer, says EFCC
- Nigerian Actor Blossom's Wife Suffers Serious Burns After She Poured Hot Water On Her Body (Photos)
- Throwback Photo Of Patience Ozokwor As A Teenage Girl
- Lagos Landlord Arrested For Defiling Tenant's 5 Sons (Photo)
- Bus Recovered After Plunging Into River; Passengers Missing, Some Rescued Unconscious
- Why We Complained About Peter Obi As Atiku's Vice President
- Jobless Man Nabbed For Allegedly Killing Brother Over Mother's Property
- Nude Bath Video of Osun Lawmaker: Update From The Court
- Woman Steals Her Family Friend's Children... she's on the run
- We won’t accept less than N30,000 minimum wage - Labour
- Politician Accuses Policeman Of Shooting, Breaking His Leg
- APC & Police Colluding To Scuttle My Election Petition – Senator Adeleke
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Warri-Itakpe-Ajaokuta Rail Line Completed...
- Lady Reveals How Nigerian Pastor S*xually Assaulted Her In South Africa (Photos)
- Fayose Told By EFCC Officers To Return N1.3Billion & Go Home
- Governor Ganduje Asked To Resign Over Video Of $5m Bribe
- Adeleke Files Petition, Asks Tribunal To Declare Him Governor
- Single Mum Arrested Over N3.8m... she says it’s for her upkeep