– Jose Mourinho has been handed a double injury boost ahead of their EPL clash with Chelsea.
– Ander Herrera and Marcos Rojo are looking good to face the Blues
– Man United will battle Cristiano Ronaldo’s Juventus in the UCL after battling Chelsea
Manchester United boss, Jose Mourinho has been handed a double boost after two injured squad members, resumed training ahead of Chelsea showdown in a Premier League clash.
According to Daily Star report, the pair of Ander Herrera and Marcos Rojo have resumed training with the Red Devils after spells on the sideline, and could for available for selection against the Blues at Stamford Bridge.
The under-fire Portuguese football tactician is excited to have the duo join forces with the rest of the gang as he looks to turn around at Old Trafford.
Manchester United have been struggling since hostilities commenced in the English topflight and seven points behind Premier League leaders Manchester City.
Interestingly, before Herrera’s ankle injury, the Spaniard only featured in the Red Devils loss to Tottenham at Old Trafford.
On the other hand, Rojo is returning after suffering from an injury setback during a U-23 game, but will be glad to battle Mourinho’s former club at west London.
The Blues are yet to lose a game this term and will be hoping to consolidate their performances so far.
But Mourinho will be seeking to continue from their 3-2 comeback win against Newcastle before the international break.
Belgium forward Romelu Lukaku will be returning to former club is talking tough after the Newcastle game.
“I can go to Belgium with a cool feeling [after winning],” he said.
“But at the end of the day, we are not where I want us [United] to be, so I’m going to go to Belgium, hopefully do well for my country, but knowing that I have two important games for my team coming back.
“I’m a really bad loser, so coming into the game [against Newcastle], I really was anxious, because I wanted to win.
“Thank God we won the game today and now the important thing with the international break is that nobody gets injured. When we come back, we have two important games where, if we have good results, we can move forward,” he submitted.
Man United defender Rojo resume training ahead of Chelsea showdown
Source: Getty Images
United will welcome back Cristiano Ronaldo and his Juventus teammates, in a UEFA Champions League cracker at the Old Trafford, after the Chelsea cracker.
Meanwhile, NAIJ.com previously had reported that Manchester United legend Eric Cantona has blasted Jose Mourinho for the umpteenth time for not allowing the Red Devils squad members play with freedom during matches.
According to a UK Sun report, the 52-year-old Cantona, faulted the Portuguese manager early in the season after discovering that United were lacking fun and creativity during matches.
The club legend while writing on Players’ Tribune, has outlined the key factor responsible for Manchester United’s success story under Alex Ferguson.
Football Transfers That Shocked The World | Naij.com TV
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Kidnappers Are Threatening To Kill This Pregnant Lady Within 24hours Over Money (Photos)
- Face Of Woman Arrested After Mobilizing Thugs To Beat Up Her Security For Demanding His Salary
- Shock As Lady Having S*x With Men For Money Is Murdered For Money Ritual (Photos)
- 'I Will Fight It' - UK's Theresa May faces Vote of No Confidence, may lose her position
- Donald Duke, Sowore, Others React As Only 5 Candidates Are Picked For Presidential Debate
- OMG! Therapist Commits Suicide After Helping Fellow Nigerian Overcome Depression
- PHOTOS: Atiku, Ezekwesili Sign Peace Accord In Abuja
- Trump awarded almost $300,000 in Daniels defamation lawsuit
- Lagos and the garbage question
- Rising political tension responsible for capital market woes – Don
- Yemi Alade breaks internet with her near-nude photos
- Pageantry: 10 Minutes With Winner Of Mr And Mrs. Aviation
- Simi Live In Late Lagos: Good, bad and ugly
- Rich 70yrs Old Alhaji Marries 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl (Photos)
- Break Traffic Laws In Lagos and Get 3 Years Imprisonment - Lagos Govt. Warns
- 19-Year-Old Nigerian Breaks Record In US Air Force (Photos)
- Buhari Challenged By PDP: Probe Your Associates, Relatives Involved In Corruption
- OBJ Replies Presidency: Allow Me Focus On Supporting Atiku
- Wife Who Killed Nigerian Traditional Ruler Sentenced To Death
- Reactions As Buhari Excludes S-East and S-South From EFCC
- Lekan Shonde asks court to reduce charge to manslaughter over wife's murder case
- Put Nigeria First In Conducting 2019 Election - Buhari to INEC
- Did Oshiomhole Attack Aisha Buhari Over Her Comment?
- Deadly Gunmen Hijack Bus Loaded With Nigerians Travelling
- Thank You For Returning Stolen Funds - Buhari To Swiss Govt
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Boki confers first chieftaincy title in 30yrs on UNICAL VC
- This is why north will gain more from restructuring – Kukah
- US dismisses Jonathan’s allegations against Obama
- Youths may use NYSC, degree certificates as collateral for loans
- Army replies ICC over war crimes allegation
- EFCC arrests ex-Skye Bank Chairman for fraud
- Jubilation as police arrest suspected cultist leader in Osun
- Nigeria customs seizes goods worth N2.7 billion within 4weeks
- Buhari writes the Senate on why he declined the electoral amendment bill
- Ex-commissioner of police urges FG to strengthen country’s border
- Why I Did Not Attend Peace Accord Signing In Abuja - Atiku
- Why I Refused To Sign Amended Electoral Bill - Buhari
- I Will Turn Lagos Waters To Money, says Jimi Agbaje
- Buhari, Atiku To Sign Peace Accord