The Association of Advertising Agencies of Nigeria (AAAN) has concluded plans to hold the 13th edition of the Lagos Advertising and Ideas Festival (LAIF) awards. This was disclosed in a statement signed by Jenkins Alumona, AAAN Publicity Secretary.
According to the statement, the theme for this year’s LAIF awards, which holds on December 9, is: “Future Forward.”
The LAIF awards were instituted in 2006 by the AAAN with the aim of recognising, rewarding and fostering creative excellence in all areas of marketing communications. An international status award, LAIF awards has continuously promoted Nigeria’s creative potentials in the international circle as well as recognised outstanding creativity and created an avenue for the celebration of world class ideas.
For the event, the organisers have decided to organise three major events-The LAIF Seminar, Young LAIFERS Competition and LAIF Awards Dinner.
The LAIF seminar is targeted at senior practitioners in marketing communications. The programme will be facilitated by local and international brand luminaries and will have in attendance over 500 delegates from various sectors of the industry.
The seminar offers a unique learning experience as well as provides an in-depth insight into key marketing and marketing communications challenges. It will give the participants unique opportunity of interacting with facilitators and other participants in order to acquire more knowledge and exchange ideas.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Saudi Arabia admits missing journalist died in Consulate
- N8.86bn debt: Bank battles late billionaire’s family
- Tenis star Sharapova confirms romance with Prince william
- Alexis Sanchez at Man Utd is a typical Torres at Chelsea – Carragher
- Copa del’ Rey decisive fixtures
- EFCC Keeps Mum On Gov. Ganduje Bribe Video
- Atiku Meets Yoruba Leaders Over Top Political Offices
- PDP Warns INEC Against Receiving Unauthorized Names
- Confusion over Travel Ban List as Presidency, Security differ
- NAFDAC Searching For Drugs Made From Human Flesh
- EFCC stacks allegation, evidence against Fayose in court
- 900 retirees die waiting for pension
- Ooni Reveals Why He Married A Prophetess (Photos)
- Fayose Charged With Fraud By EFCC, Moved To Lagos
- Delta State University Graduate Climbs A Mast After Running Mad (Photo)
- I Don’t Know Bola Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo
- Windscreens Cracked As Hailstones Rain Down On Cars From The Sky In Abuja
- Minimum Wage: Ngge Says Labour Can't Dictate To Govt.
- Police Drags Adeleke To Court, Says "We're Not Aware Of Kemi Adeosun Forgery"
- N2.1bn Case: Face Dasuki, Not I - Dokpesi Tells Court
- Amosun Dares APC, Insists On Handing Over To His Candidate
- See Reactions To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance In Jerusalem
- Photos Of VP Osinbajo Visiting Bayelsa Flood Victims
- Popular Actor Okon Lagos and His Beautiful Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- SFU exposes bank staffers, criminals forging ATM cards
- Splinter group emerges in APC
- 2019: Buhari remembers Jonathan, tells Kannywood his surprise
- Usain Bolt, Valletta contract goes south
- Injured trio return to training for Liverpool
- Brazil to inject $1.1bn into Nigeria’s agriculture, says envoy
- Musa skips his game to sort out family matter
- Billikisu is NWPL referee of the week
- Uber announces new safety toolkit app for operators
- UBA posts all-time high gross earnings for Q3
- FG proposes N8.6trn for 2019, plans tighter fiscal plan
- Nollywood actor, Lawyer task Federal government on qualitative education
- Ekiti: Fayose tackles Fayemi, DMO over debt profile
- Volunteer Medical Corps ready for 2018 conference
- 95% of workers in mega firms think their cybersecurity culture is poor — report