By Theodore Opara
Foremost automobile dealership in Nigeria, Elizade Nigeria Limited, has highlighted the importance of proper and adequate vehicle maintenance in a depressed economy like Nigeria where funds for vehicle replacement are limited.
According to the CEO, who was represented at the event by Mr. Stephen Ogodo, Special Assistant to Chairman/Founder of Elizade Group, Chief Michael Ade Ojo said: ”It has generally been established that people will want to maintain and take care of their vehicles more in a relatively declining or depressed economy where funds for vehicle replacement are limited.
He also said Elizade had become customer-centric and would continue “to manage your vehicle for you at a considerably affordable cost.”
He stated that the company’s survival through the harsh business environment in the country could be attributed to God and its customers, adding that it was only logical that they should express gratitude to the customers in the best way possible.
He said, “It has been generally established that people will want to maintain and take care of their vehicles more in a relatively declining or depressed economy, where funds for vehicles’ replacement are limited.
“Elizade, through this initiative, is making a great investment to sustain the business and satisfy customers at the same time. We will continue to try our best to reason from the customer point of view; and that is why we are customer-centric. We want to manage your vehicles for you at a considerably affordable cost.”
Olubanwo explained why the company organised the Drivers’ Education Forum with the theme ‘Know your vehicle’, stressing that the enlightenment would give customers the notch to know their vehicles and how to make them last longer.
He also said the objective of the drivers’ education programme was to create a forum where knowledge about vehicles would be shared and elicit processes for jointly providing solutions to problems peculiar to the operating environment.
“I believe that this programme is packaged primarily to further sensitise car owners to relevant information to enhance a successful and understandable business relationship,” Olubanwo added.
The Lagos Sector Commander, FRSC, Hygenuis Omeje, represented by the Transport Standardisation Officer, Godwin Umweni, spoke on ‘Enthroning safety standards among drivers’.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Editor’s Summary: How soccer matches from this past weekend affects coming fixtures
- IG denies rejecting promotion of Police DIGs, AIGs
- We spent billions on 292 water projects in seven years – Minister admits in court
- 2019: How Oshiomhole’s reforms threaten APC unity
- Kaduna Crisis: Christians, Muslims must learn to live in peace – Tinubu
- 2019: Rev. Mbaka prophesies Buhari’s defeat
- IG approves posting of Assistant Inspector General of Police (AIGs)
- 2019: Oshiomhole, APC in fresh crisis
- FG shut operators out of new National broadband council
- MTN exhaust foreign reserves via illegal access to dollars, CBN tells court
- Photos Of Nigerian School Pupils In Ankara School Uniform
- "Fayose Is Innocent" - FFK Says, Attends Court In Solidarity
- Amaechi In Shock Over Supreme Court Ruling, But APC Calls It "Mere Academic Exercise"
- NYSC Suspends Orientation Exercise In Kaduna Over Killings
- APC Loses Majority As Two Senators Dump Party
- Special Report: How a Woman’s “Burden of Shame” Answers to Nothing, as Nigeria fight its Drug Problems in the Dark
- FG set to commence clean-up of oil spills in Ogoni
- "Buhari Is An Incompetent Man Who Destroyed Our Economy" - Dino Melaye
- Fayose Sends Positive Message From EFCC Cell Today
- Beautiful Woman Delivers Conjoined Twins, Seeks Help (Pics)
- So Beautiful! Actress Sola Sobowale Shines In New Photos
- Nigerian duo makes AFCON referee’s list
- First Bank, SEC FC clash in NFF/CBN Cup Final
- NBBF rolls out time table for domestic leagues
- Team Nigeria arrive Budapest for World Championships
- I’m dissatisfied with poor maintenance at Godswill Akpabio Stadium—Ebi Egbe
- Dogo dispels Sunshine Stars’ move rumour
- FIVB: Nigeria to participate in World U19 Championship
- Ghanaian coach linked with NPFL return
- Christ Embassy @ TEG Abuja: It was a Total Experience
- NYSC suspends orientation
- Pastor Chris daughter Sharon & Hubby's honeymoon Photos
- Saraki's Candidate For Kwara, Razak Atunwa Caught In NYSC Certificate Forgery?
- Shooting At Edo State Assembly; Deputy Speaker Impeached, 3 Persons Injured (Photos)
- Ooni's Ex-Wife Zaynab "Forgives Him" and Congratulates Him & His New Wife
- Amaechi APC Faction In Rivers State Loses In Supreme Court?
- Universities to revert to old degree grading system
- Banky W: "I Am Battling Serious Food Poisoning"
- El-rufai Visits Survivors Of Kaduna Violence In Hospitals (Pics)
- Ekweremadu On His Way Out Of PDP Because Of Peter Obi?