By Theodore Opara
Foremost automobile dealership in Nigeria, Elizade Nigeria Limited, has highlighted the importance of proper and adequate vehicle maintenance in a depressed economy like Nigeria where funds for vehicle replacement are limited.
According to the CEO, who was represented at the event by Mr. Stephen Ogodo, Special Assistant to Chairman/Founder of Elizade Group, Chief Michael Ade Ojo said: ”It has generally been established that people will want to maintain and take care of their vehicles more in a relatively declining or depressed economy where funds for vehicle replacement are limited.
He also said Elizade had become customer-centric and would continue “to manage your vehicle for you at a considerably affordable cost.”
He stated that the company’s survival through the harsh business environment in the country could be attributed to God and its customers, adding that it was only logical that they should express gratitude to the customers in the best way possible.
He said, “It has been generally established that people will want to maintain and take care of their vehicles more in a relatively declining or depressed economy, where funds for vehicles’ replacement are limited.
“Elizade, through this initiative, is making a great investment to sustain the business and satisfy customers at the same time. We will continue to try our best to reason from the customer point of view; and that is why we are customer-centric. We want to manage your vehicles for you at a considerably affordable cost.”
Olubanwo explained why the company organised the Drivers’ Education Forum with the theme ‘Know your vehicle’, stressing that the enlightenment would give customers the notch to know their vehicles and how to make them last longer.
He also said the objective of the drivers’ education programme was to create a forum where knowledge about vehicles would be shared and elicit processes for jointly providing solutions to problems peculiar to the operating environment.
“I believe that this programme is packaged primarily to further sensitise car owners to relevant information to enhance a successful and understandable business relationship,” Olubanwo added.
The Lagos Sector Commander, FRSC, Hygenuis Omeje, represented by the Transport Standardisation Officer, Godwin Umweni, spoke on ‘Enthroning safety standards among drivers’.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- FG re-arraigns Senator, 4 others for exam malpractice
- FG’s debt to states: You’re wrong, Buhari tells lawmakers
- Sunshine Stars holds workshop for players, officials
- Engaged or Married: What’s Simi, Adekunle Gold’s situation?
- UCL 16: Thank God we are playing Madrid – Ajax players
- Former Defence Chief, Alex Badeh, dies in Abuja
- Ogun 2019: Appeal Court sacks Kashamu as PDP candidate
- Diamond Bank shares appreciate after acquisition
- These agencies yet to remit N2.78 trillion to federation account
- Nigerian youths will not take to crime if…- ACP Disu
- Pretty Lady Lured To Hotel By These Men... they r*ped, killed her (Graphic Photos)
- Federal University Demotes 7 Professors To Lecturer Grade
- Ex-Defence Chief Badeh killed
- Top official of FG property committee jailed
- Tunde Ayeni, others to know fate in February
- SGF Boss Mustapha Meets APC Reps Over Buhari's Govt.
- Woman Cries Out, Accuses Lagos Police of Collecting N350k to Cover Up Teenager’s Death Probe
- Shock as Ex-Chef of Defence Staff, Alex Badeh is Murdered on way to Abuja (Graphic Pics)
- Pretty Lawyer Set To Wed Medical Doctor... pre-wedding pics
- Saraki In Trouble? Presidency Allegedly Plotting To Remove Him
- Yahoo Boys On The Run As EFCC Declares War On Them
- Panic In Abule-Egba Lagos As Vandals Cause Explosion
- PDP Ogun Gov.: Court Judgement Divides Kashamu, Adebutu
- Woman, Two Other Islamic Clerics Caught With Human Parts
- I Feel Comfortable With Sanwo-Olu Than Ambode; says Hamzat
- Is Ekweremadu Really Banned From Travelling?
- Jimi Agbaje Slams Tinubu: "Pharaoh, Let My People Go"
- Detained Deji Adeyanju Speaks From Police Custody
- People In Maiduguri Protest For Getting 24hrs Power & High Bill
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Abuja 2018 NSF: FG presents Sports Tourism award to Gov. Ambode
- Marketing genius, Bukola Olopade falls in love again with NWFL after divorcing NNL
- Flying Eagles emerge runners-up of WAFU U20 tourney
- I turned down £40m fight with Wilder – AJ
- CR7 wanted Juventus move in January?
- Besiktas confirm Pepe departure
- Glitz as Army pulls out 5 generals from service
- 2019: Why Fulani herders association not keen on Buhari, Atiku
- Faces Of Rich 'Yahoo Boys' Busted In Abuja (Photos)
- DSS & Army In Gun Battle With Armed Militia From Mali (Photos)