The Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NiMet) on Thursday, October 11, predicted cloudy weather conditions with chances of thunderstorms and rainfall activities over most parts of the country on Friday, October 12.
NiMet’s weather outlook by its Central Forecast Office (CFO) predicted cloudy to partly cloudy morning with day and night temperatures of 28 to 33 and 16 to 25 degrees Celsius respectively.
The agency predicted that northern states would experience partly cloudy conditions during the forecast period with chances of thunderstorms over Yelwa and thundery activity over Southern Maiduguri during the afternoon and evening hours.
It also predicted that northern cities would have day and night temperatures in the ranges of 30 to 35 and 21 to 25 degrees Celsius respectively during the forecast period.
According to NiMet, southern states will experience thunderstorms and rains over Enugu, Abakaliki and the coastal areas while the remaining parts are expected to be in cloudy to partly cloudy conditions during the morning hours.
PAY ATTENTION: Read the news on Nigeria’s #1 new app
“Later in the day, thunderstorms and rains are expected to prevail over the region with day and night temperatures of 25 to 32 and 20 to 25 degrees Celsius respectively.
“Cloudy to partly cloudy conditions with chances of thunderstorms and rainfall activities over some parts of the country in the next 24 hours,” NiMet predicted.
Is Atiku the Right Man to Defeat President Buhari? 2019 Election – Nigeria Street Gist | Naij.com TV
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Why APC Sen. Shehu Sani defects
- Female Corper Flogged Mercilessly By School Principal
- Shehu Sani Dumps APC... Gives Reasons
- Five-Star Jovic makes Bundesliga history
- Real Madrid striker denies involvement in alleged kidnapping attempt in Paris
- Klopp draws Anthony Joshua comparison in criticism of Nations League
- Court rejects Russian footballers’ appeal over attack
- Ghana withdraws from CAF competitions
- See How Buhari’s Poor Performance Is Elevating Atiku
- Ekweremadu May Dump PDP?
- Woman Cries Bitterly After Being Scammed By Yahoo Boy
- Saudi Arabia admits missing journalist died in Consulate
- N8.86bn debt: Bank battles late billionaire’s family
- Tenis star Sharapova confirms romance with Prince william
- Alexis Sanchez at Man Utd is a typical Torres at Chelsea – Carragher
- Copa del’ Rey decisive fixtures
- EFCC Keeps Mum On Gov. Ganduje Bribe Video
- Atiku Meets Yoruba Leaders Over Top Political Offices
- PDP Warns INEC Against Receiving Unauthorized Names
- Confusion over Travel Ban List as Presidency, Security differ
- NAFDAC Searching For Drugs Made From Human Flesh
- EFCC stacks allegation, evidence against Fayose in court
- 900 retirees die waiting for pension
- Ooni Reveals Why He Married A Prophetess (Photos)
- Fayose Charged With Fraud By EFCC, Moved To Lagos
- Delta State University Graduate Climbs A Mast After Running Mad (Photo)
- I Don’t Know Bola Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo
- Windscreens Cracked As Hailstones Rain Down On Cars From The Sky In Abuja
- Minimum Wage: Ngge Says Labour Can't Dictate To Govt.
- Police Drags Adeleke To Court, Says "We're Not Aware Of Kemi Adeosun Forgery"
- N2.1bn Case: Face Dasuki, Not I - Dokpesi Tells Court
- Amosun Dares APC, Insists On Handing Over To His Candidate
- See Reactions To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance In Jerusalem
- Photos Of VP Osinbajo Visiting Bayelsa Flood Victims
- Popular Actor Okon Lagos and His Beautiful Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- SFU exposes bank staffers, criminals forging ATM cards
- Splinter group emerges in APC
- 2019: Buhari remembers Jonathan, tells Kannywood his surprise
- Usain Bolt, Valletta contract goes south