– Some federal civil servants in the directorate level and other officers under the pool of the office are redeployed by the federal government
– The redeployed officials are required to complete handing and taking over processes on or before Friday, October 19, 2018
A government circular states that 32 directors, 34 deputy directors and 37 assistant directors are affected by the redeployment
A total of 159 top government officials across different ministries have been redeployed by federal government in what appears to be a massive shakeup in the federal civil service.
The government in a circular dated Wednesday, October 10, stated that those affected by the redeployment are those in the directorate level and other officers under the pool of the civil service.
The circular signed by the permanent secretary, Mustapha Sulaiman, on behalf of the head of the civil service of the federation, Winnifred Oyo-Ita, stated that handing and taking over processes should be completed on or before Friday, October 19, 2018.
“Any disregard of this deployment shall be treated in accordance with the provisions of PSR 030301 (b),” Sulaiman wrote.
“A total of 32 directors were affected by the exercise.
“Also affected were 34 deputy directors and 37 assistant directors among others,” the circular read.
The federal government did not give any reason for the redeployment in the civil service.
NAIJ.com reports that Senator Yusuf Yusuf seconded that the Senate consider the report of the committee on national identity card and national population commission on the screening of twenty three (23) nominees for confirmation of appointment as commissioners for National Population Commission.
The Senate also rejected the nomination of one of the nominees over questionable West African Examination Council (WAEC).
Top 3 poorest countries: Where people have to live on a dollar a day – on NAIJ.com TV
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- PDP in Ekiti condemns public hearing on the finances of local governments
- Saraki condemns use of security agents to disenfranchised voters
- FG files charges against permanent secretary, director over alleged land fraud
- Bad luck for APC as Kastina Rep member dumps party for PDP
- Kante: I don’t want attention on my personality
- Barca to equal Bayern’s UCL record with win against Spurs
- De Jong denies PSG’s contract agreement
- Abdidal to meet Dembele over disciplinary issues
- Cavani’s PSG future uncertain
- Klopp evolved at Liverpool says Carragher
- Lady Shows Her Family Living With HIV... what they take daily
- See What Teacher Did To A Student In Lagos Over Minor Offence
- After 33yrs Of Marriage Woman Gives Birth For The First Time ...she delivered triplets
- Properties Worth N1.8bn Forfeited To FG By Corrupt Ex-NDDC Director (Photos)
- Akwa Ibom APC records highest mass defection in years
- Corruption: EFCC drags NBA president to court
- 2019: Buhari Boasts to Defeat Atiku, Obj Roundly
- Oppression, hate speech are two different things — Oyedepo
- What Mavin wants for Bank Music as Reekado go solo
- How divorce made Asamoah Gyan a poor man
- Buhari desperate to retain power, says Ezekwesili
- 22 Arrested Yahoo Boys Have Been Jailed
- Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari We Voted For – Ex-APC Spokesperson, Abdullahi
- 52yrs Old Woman Celebrates Birthday In Style After Giving Birth For The First Time (Photos)
- Robbers Who Attacked Female Lecturer Finally Arrested
- Obasanjo's Support Won't Save Atiku From Defeat - Presidency
- Deadly Cult Clash In Lagos; Seven Killed, Many Injured
- Seriously? Senate pays Dariye N85.5m allowances in prison
- Shock As Kidnappers Tie Lecturer To Tree, Shot Him Dead Over Delay In Paying Ransom
- Buhari Regretting That Obasanjo Has Dumped Him, says PDP
- Assistant Pastor Defiles Church Member’s Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photo)
- Oby Ezekwesili threatens to lead protest over electoral bill
- Buhari: Why I Defeated Goodluck Jonathan In 2015
- "Politicians Now Insert Money Inside Sandwich To Buy Votes"
- See How Fraudsters Scammed Shop Owner While Buying N110,000 Phone In Abuja (Photos)
- Reasons Senate, Reps Should Override Buhari On Electoral Act; by Olisa Agbakoba
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- I’m dumping Enyimba for Katsina United —-Ezenwa
- Difficult match but we came out victorious– Alex Iwobi