By Ola Ajayi, Ibadan
AS the 2018 general elections draw nearer, the National Coordinator of Buhari Campaign Organization (BCO), Alhaji Danladi Garba Pasali has said President Muhammadu Buhari deserves a second term because he has an integrity that even his perceived political rivals cannot question.
He said owing to this and the way he has saddled the ship of this country for the past four years, he is the best among others vying for presidency in the 2019 election.
Besides, he disclosed that a whopping sum of money has been set aside for various empowerment schemes from the federal government.
Alhaji Pasali made this known at the Inauguration Ceremony of Oyo State Liason Officers and Executives of Bus Conductors’ Association of Nigeria (BCAN) which is an arm of Buhari Campaign Group in Ibadan, the Oyo state capital.
According to him, “This is the first time, Nigerians will be having a man with integrity leading the country. An administration where nobody
is taken into office without a clear knowledge of his possession”.
The National Coordinator of the body who was hosted as the guest speaker at the event presented a certificate of honour to the National Liason Officer Buhari Campaign Organization (BCO), National Chairman Bus Conductors’ Association of Nigeria (BCAN), Prince Israel Ade Adeshola before he officially inaugurated the executives for Buhari Campaign Group, Oyo State chapter.
Prince Israel, while addressing people at the event advised that the Nigerian electorates should ensure return of the present administration come 2019.
“I therefore urge you all to join hands in ensuring that President Muhammadu Buhari returns in 2019, to complete the good works he has started”.
The just inaugurated Oyo state Liaison officer, Alhaja Aminat Romoke Oparemi also assured the representatives of the President that were in attendance that she and her comrades would ensure that the sole objective of the campaign group would not be defeated in the state come the next general election.
She further advised that the president should try to include more women in his cabinet.
“I hereby assure that I and my team will do everything humanly possible to ensure that the objective of Buhari Campaign Group (BCO)
is achieved in Oyo State. And that is ensuring Oyo state is delivered for president Muhammadu Buhari and indeed APC.”
“I would like to appeal to our President to include more women in his administration” she said.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Why APC Sen. Shehu Sani defects
- Female Corper Flogged Mercilessly By School Principal
- Shehu Sani Dumps APC... Gives Reasons
- Five-Star Jovic makes Bundesliga history
- Real Madrid striker denies involvement in alleged kidnapping attempt in Paris
- Klopp draws Anthony Joshua comparison in criticism of Nations League
- Court rejects Russian footballers’ appeal over attack
- Ghana withdraws from CAF competitions
- See How Buhari’s Poor Performance Is Elevating Atiku
- Ekweremadu May Dump PDP?
- Woman Cries Bitterly After Being Scammed By Yahoo Boy
- Saudi Arabia admits missing journalist died in Consulate
- N8.86bn debt: Bank battles late billionaire’s family
- Tenis star Sharapova confirms romance with Prince william
- Alexis Sanchez at Man Utd is a typical Torres at Chelsea – Carragher
- Copa del’ Rey decisive fixtures
- EFCC Keeps Mum On Gov. Ganduje Bribe Video
- Atiku Meets Yoruba Leaders Over Top Political Offices
- PDP Warns INEC Against Receiving Unauthorized Names
- Confusion over Travel Ban List as Presidency, Security differ
- NAFDAC Searching For Drugs Made From Human Flesh
- EFCC stacks allegation, evidence against Fayose in court
- 900 retirees die waiting for pension
- Ooni Reveals Why He Married A Prophetess (Photos)
- Fayose Charged With Fraud By EFCC, Moved To Lagos
- Delta State University Graduate Climbs A Mast After Running Mad (Photo)
- I Don’t Know Bola Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo
- Windscreens Cracked As Hailstones Rain Down On Cars From The Sky In Abuja
- Minimum Wage: Ngge Says Labour Can't Dictate To Govt.
- Police Drags Adeleke To Court, Says "We're Not Aware Of Kemi Adeosun Forgery"
- N2.1bn Case: Face Dasuki, Not I - Dokpesi Tells Court
- Amosun Dares APC, Insists On Handing Over To His Candidate
- See Reactions To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance In Jerusalem
- Photos Of VP Osinbajo Visiting Bayelsa Flood Victims
- Popular Actor Okon Lagos and His Beautiful Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- SFU exposes bank staffers, criminals forging ATM cards
- Splinter group emerges in APC
- 2019: Buhari remembers Jonathan, tells Kannywood his surprise
- Usain Bolt, Valletta contract goes south