By Ola Ajayi, Ibadan
AS the 2018 general elections draw nearer, the National Coordinator of Buhari Campaign Organization (BCO), Alhaji Danladi Garba Pasali has said President Muhammadu Buhari deserves a second term because he has an integrity that even his perceived political rivals cannot question.
He said owing to this and the way he has saddled the ship of this country for the past four years, he is the best among others vying for presidency in the 2019 election.
Besides, he disclosed that a whopping sum of money has been set aside for various empowerment schemes from the federal government.
Alhaji Pasali made this known at the Inauguration Ceremony of Oyo State Liason Officers and Executives of Bus Conductors’ Association of Nigeria (BCAN) which is an arm of Buhari Campaign Group in Ibadan, the Oyo state capital.
According to him, “This is the first time, Nigerians will be having a man with integrity leading the country. An administration where nobody
is taken into office without a clear knowledge of his possession”.
The National Coordinator of the body who was hosted as the guest speaker at the event presented a certificate of honour to the National Liason Officer Buhari Campaign Organization (BCO), National Chairman Bus Conductors’ Association of Nigeria (BCAN), Prince Israel Ade Adeshola before he officially inaugurated the executives for Buhari Campaign Group, Oyo State chapter.
Prince Israel, while addressing people at the event advised that the Nigerian electorates should ensure return of the present administration come 2019.
“I therefore urge you all to join hands in ensuring that President Muhammadu Buhari returns in 2019, to complete the good works he has started”.
The just inaugurated Oyo state Liaison officer, Alhaja Aminat Romoke Oparemi also assured the representatives of the President that were in attendance that she and her comrades would ensure that the sole objective of the campaign group would not be defeated in the state come the next general election.
She further advised that the president should try to include more women in his cabinet.
“I hereby assure that I and my team will do everything humanly possible to ensure that the objective of Buhari Campaign Group (BCO)
is achieved in Oyo State. And that is ensuring Oyo state is delivered for president Muhammadu Buhari and indeed APC.”
“I would like to appeal to our President to include more women in his administration” she said.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- PDP in Ekiti condemns public hearing on the finances of local governments
- Saraki condemns use of security agents to disenfranchised voters
- FG files charges against permanent secretary, director over alleged land fraud
- Bad luck for APC as Kastina Rep member dumps party for PDP
- Kante: I don’t want attention on my personality
- Barca to equal Bayern’s UCL record with win against Spurs
- De Jong denies PSG’s contract agreement
- Abdidal to meet Dembele over disciplinary issues
- Cavani’s PSG future uncertain
- Klopp evolved at Liverpool says Carragher
- Lady Shows Her Family Living With HIV... what they take daily
- See What Teacher Did To A Student In Lagos Over Minor Offence
- After 33yrs Of Marriage Woman Gives Birth For The First Time ...she delivered triplets
- Properties Worth N1.8bn Forfeited To FG By Corrupt Ex-NDDC Director (Photos)
- Akwa Ibom APC records highest mass defection in years
- Corruption: EFCC drags NBA president to court
- 2019: Buhari Boasts to Defeat Atiku, Obj Roundly
- Oppression, hate speech are two different things — Oyedepo
- What Mavin wants for Bank Music as Reekado go solo
- How divorce made Asamoah Gyan a poor man
- Buhari desperate to retain power, says Ezekwesili
- 22 Arrested Yahoo Boys Have Been Jailed
- Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari We Voted For – Ex-APC Spokesperson, Abdullahi
- 52yrs Old Woman Celebrates Birthday In Style After Giving Birth For The First Time (Photos)
- Robbers Who Attacked Female Lecturer Finally Arrested
- Obasanjo's Support Won't Save Atiku From Defeat - Presidency
- Deadly Cult Clash In Lagos; Seven Killed, Many Injured
- Seriously? Senate pays Dariye N85.5m allowances in prison
- Shock As Kidnappers Tie Lecturer To Tree, Shot Him Dead Over Delay In Paying Ransom
- Buhari Regretting That Obasanjo Has Dumped Him, says PDP
- Assistant Pastor Defiles Church Member’s Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photo)
- Oby Ezekwesili threatens to lead protest over electoral bill
- Buhari: Why I Defeated Goodluck Jonathan In 2015
- "Politicians Now Insert Money Inside Sandwich To Buy Votes"
- See How Fraudsters Scammed Shop Owner While Buying N110,000 Phone In Abuja (Photos)
- Reasons Senate, Reps Should Override Buhari On Electoral Act; by Olisa Agbakoba
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- I’m dumping Enyimba for Katsina United —-Ezenwa
- Difficult match but we came out victorious– Alex Iwobi