– Arsenal star Aaron Ramsey has emerged as a transfer target for Juventus
– The 27-year-old midfielder is also wanted by Liverpool and Chelsea
– Ramsey has been playing for Arsenal for the past 10 years, and his current deal will expire in May 2019
Reigning Italian champions Juventus have reportedly joined Liverpool and Chelsea in the race to sign Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey when the January 2019 transfer window opens.
Aaron Ramsey’s current contract at the Emirates stadium will expire next year May, and the Gunners’ chiefs have been trying to convince him to sign another deal.
And should Arsenal fail to tie him down, then they will have to sell the Welsh midfielder for them not to lose him on a free transfer at the end of the season.
Chelsea and Liverpool were believed to be the front runners for the 27-year-old star who has been impressive this season for Arsenal in all competitions.
And according to the latest report by Daily Mail, Juventus have joined the race to sign Aaron Ramsey, and they are ready to tempt the Gunners with a big deal in January.
The report added that the prospect of playing in the Champions League could just be enough to convince Ramsey to begin a new chapter in Turin.
Meanwhile, Aaron Ramsey is currently on international duty with Wales who are preparing to face Spain on Thursday night.
Earlier, NAIJ.com had reported how Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey emerged as a transfer target for Chelsea who are lining up £35 million bid to lure the 27-year-old to Stamford Bridge.
Ramsey has been playing for Arsenal for the past 10 years, and Gunners’ new manager Unai Emery has made it clear that he is part of his plans at the Emirates stadium.
Football Transfers That Shocked The World | Naij.com TV
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- PDP in Ekiti condemns public hearing on the finances of local governments
- Saraki condemns use of security agents to disenfranchised voters
- FG files charges against permanent secretary, director over alleged land fraud
- Bad luck for APC as Kastina Rep member dumps party for PDP
- Kante: I don’t want attention on my personality
- Barca to equal Bayern’s UCL record with win against Spurs
- De Jong denies PSG’s contract agreement
- Abdidal to meet Dembele over disciplinary issues
- Cavani’s PSG future uncertain
- Klopp evolved at Liverpool says Carragher
- Lady Shows Her Family Living With HIV... what they take daily
- See What Teacher Did To A Student In Lagos Over Minor Offence
- After 33yrs Of Marriage Woman Gives Birth For The First Time ...she delivered triplets
- Properties Worth N1.8bn Forfeited To FG By Corrupt Ex-NDDC Director (Photos)
- Akwa Ibom APC records highest mass defection in years
- Corruption: EFCC drags NBA president to court
- 2019: Buhari Boasts to Defeat Atiku, Obj Roundly
- Oppression, hate speech are two different things — Oyedepo
- What Mavin wants for Bank Music as Reekado go solo
- How divorce made Asamoah Gyan a poor man
- Buhari desperate to retain power, says Ezekwesili
- 22 Arrested Yahoo Boys Have Been Jailed
- Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari We Voted For – Ex-APC Spokesperson, Abdullahi
- 52yrs Old Woman Celebrates Birthday In Style After Giving Birth For The First Time (Photos)
- Robbers Who Attacked Female Lecturer Finally Arrested
- Obasanjo's Support Won't Save Atiku From Defeat - Presidency
- Deadly Cult Clash In Lagos; Seven Killed, Many Injured
- Seriously? Senate pays Dariye N85.5m allowances in prison
- Shock As Kidnappers Tie Lecturer To Tree, Shot Him Dead Over Delay In Paying Ransom
- Buhari Regretting That Obasanjo Has Dumped Him, says PDP
- Assistant Pastor Defiles Church Member’s Twin Daughters In Lagos (Photo)
- Oby Ezekwesili threatens to lead protest over electoral bill
- Buhari: Why I Defeated Goodluck Jonathan In 2015
- "Politicians Now Insert Money Inside Sandwich To Buy Votes"
- See How Fraudsters Scammed Shop Owner While Buying N110,000 Phone In Abuja (Photos)
- Reasons Senate, Reps Should Override Buhari On Electoral Act; by Olisa Agbakoba
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- I’m dumping Enyimba for Katsina United —-Ezenwa
- Difficult match but we came out victorious– Alex Iwobi