– Brazil international Lucas Pacqueta has agreed to join AC Milan for £30million
– Liverpool, Manchester United, PSG and Barcelona were also linked to the midfielder
– The move will be completed in the January transfer window subject to medical
Brazilian starlet Lucas Paqueta has agreed to join Serie A side AC Milan leaving Premier League giants Liverpool and Manchester United out of the race.
The San Siro outfit have agreed £30million with Brazilian club Flamengo who have nurtured the young lad since he was ten-years-old.
Ligue 1 side Paris Saint-Germain and Barcelona were also in the running to sign the 21-year-old midfield sensation, but lost out to Milan.
Pacqueta has been developing with Flamengo for 11 years and has now earned two caps for the Selecao in the process.
The youngster will be completing the move to San Siro in the January transfer window subject to medical.
Milan’s sporting director Leonardo is understood he played a key part in convincing the Brazil international beating Europe’s top elite club.
Pacqueta began his senior career at Flamengo in 2016 and has quickly grown into one of the hottest prospect in the league.
With 17 goals in 88 matches from the midfield, Pacqueta has earned his international call up under Tite in August.
He made his debut in the national team in the international friendly against USA in New York and played against El Salvador few days later.
In the current season, the 21-year-old old is already Flamengo’s top scorer with nine goals.
Meanwhile, NAIJ.com had earlier reported that Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic is set to make sensational return to join his former club AC Milan.
The 36-year-old has continued his fine scoring form since joining LA Galaxy in the MLS, netting goals this season already.
Who is the better coach, Mourinho or Conte? – on NAIJ.com TV
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- 2019: APC should make up its mind on the lie to tell Nigerians – PDP
- 2019: Igbo Leaders endorse Atiku for President
- Bribery scandal: Governor sues newspaper for N3bn
- EFCC seizes properties of Fayose, Diezani, others
- I crave more experience in NPFL —Cameronian coach
- Ehibam Griefshare Foundation partners with Edo state Rugby
- Icheen set for best Women’s Pro-League
- Paul Bassey harps on discipline, professionalism as Akwa United intensify pres-season training
- The most unsettling Tramadol import in years uncovered at Apapa
- Death in the flour: If amala is not your favourite, don’t read this
- How Lagos Police Inspector Killed Man, Stole 2 Sienna Buses
- Man Paints His Beautiful Wife-to-be In Cute Pre-Wedding Pic
- Nigerian Man Killed 24 Hours After Returning From London For Child’s Wedding
- DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole Over Dollars?
- Possibility Of Lagos-Abuja 45 Minutes Fast Train
- Jordi Alba: I have no bust up with Enrique
- MTN closes in on $800m Nigeria settlement
- Petroleum bill faces fresh hitch
- Nigerians spend over four hours on the Internet daily
- Fayemi demands refund of N21bn spent on federal roads
- Youth group task party stakeholders against alteration of mandate
- Maradona: Guardiola is just so lucky, Mourinho is way better
- Asensio: I can’t carry Madrid on my shoulders
- Mbappe gives honest opinion about PSG’s UCL ambitions
- Allison: I have to justify my price tag
- Commotion In Anambra House Of Assembly As Policemen Teargas Lawmaker, Others
- About 100 Buhari Campaign Buses Spotted In Lagos
- Atiku Reveals How He Plans To "Make Nigeria Work Again"
- Popular Channels TV Anchor, Maupe Ogun Gives Birth In US
- Comedienne Helen Paul Shows Her Beautiful Family
- What The DSS Report Revealed About Oshiomhole
- Yinka Ayefele's Music House Being Reconstructed By Govt.
- Police doles out millions to wives of slain officers
- Navy’s ex-account chief forfeits millions to EFCC
- Nwabueze, Atiku in emotional vapouring that could make APC jealous
- ZLP presidential candidate backs out, snatches senatorial ticket from member
- Water from the rot
- Married Man Taking Care Of Me Has Infected Me With HIV – Lagos Lady Cries Out
- Saraki Replies Oshiomhole: You Should Not Even Be Talking After "Collecting Dollars"
- TraderMoni A Trick For APC Vote-buying? Case Goes To Court