– A Canada-based Ghanaian pastor, Martin Kofi Danso, has made headlines
– According to reports the self-proclaimed prophet was dragged to court for getting a congregant pregnant
– This is coming up two years after members gifted the pastor a private jet as his birthday present
What would Jesus do is the right question to ask when one starts losing faith in religion due to the actions a man who is suppose to lead members to Christ. Canada-based Ghanaian pastor, Martin Kofi Danso has many Christians asking questions after it was revealed he put a member of his church in the family way.
The self-proclaimed prophet was gifted a private jet by his members as a birthday gift in 2016. All that pampering and the ‘man of God’ has disappointed the ones who revere him the most.
According to reports, a DNA test confirmed that Pastor Kofi in fact put a congregant in the family way which yielded a son who is now 6-month-old. Danso attempted to conceal the grave sin and requested that Ontario Superior Court Justice, Fred Myers, extend a publication ban and sealing order on a court file related to allegations that he fathered a child with former congregant Chris-Ann Bartley.
However, following the confirmation of the paternity of the child, judge Myers dismissed the request.
2 years after getting private jet as birthday gift from church, pastor impregnates member
Martin Kofi Danso is the founder of Miracle Arena for All Nations, which operates 17 churches including chapters in Toronto.
Na wa o!
My Husband Ran Away When He Heard I Had Quadruplets NAIJ.com TV
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Farmers urged to harvest produce on time
- Aisha Buhari Orders Arrest Of Her Own ADC, Alleges N2.5b Fraud
- Singer Timi Dakolo Shares Fun Pic With Wife
- Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen Who Didn't Endorse Him, Considers Massive Sack?
- Face Of Heartless Son Who Killed His Father To Inherit Millions
- Beautiful Lady's Leg Crushed By Truck On Her Way To Work
- Osun Election Outcome: UK, US & EU Release Joint Statement
- Skye Bank: Why shareholders may drag CBN to court
- PDP leaders bickers over venue of convention
- Oshiomhole takes another swipe at Saraki, Dogara
- Handsome Young Man Killed By Lagos Cultists for 'Dressing Well' ...mother cries to Ambode, Police
- Funny Pics Of Man Bathing Inside Flood That Covered His Home
- 12-Year-Old Girl, Two Others Shot As Violence Erupts In Osogbo
- First Class Graduates, Others Protest Against Chevron In Lagos Over Enslavement
- Why I've Not Agreed To Work For PDP's Adeleke - Omisore
- Busquet to negotiate improved Barca deal
- Strong Man Lifts His Fiancee In Loved Up Pre-Wedding Photos
- Ambode Already Has Governorship Ticket Of Another Party?
- Oshiomhole Talks Tough: Saraki, Dogara Are Mistakes, We'll Deal With Their Types
- Your SAN Rank Can Be Withdrawn - CJN Warns As Top Lawyers Are Nabbed For Forgery
- PHOTO: Saraki, Senator Adeleke Meet Over Osun Rerun
- VP Osinbajo Visits Koton Karfe, Kogi, Inspects Areas Hit By Flood
- PDP Aspirants Opposed to PH Venue Are Enemies of Niger Delta - Gov Wike
- Gallant soldiers kill 7 Boko Haram terrorists, rescue 73 hostages
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Shehu Sani, Sule Lamido, Others Escapes Azman Air Disaster In Abuja
- PDP takes INEC to court, demands arrest of Osun returning officer
- APC Expels High-ranking House Of Reps Member
- Pretty Lady Celebrates Grandmother's 95th Birthday With Stylish Photoshoot
- Ambode Must Face Sanwo-Olu In Direct Primary - Lagos APC
- Jubilation As Notorious Kidnapper Is Captured By Police In Imo
- Tension In Osun As Security Allegedly Side APC, Arrest PDP Man Over PVC Allegation
- UNILAG Female Student Arrested For Stealing Money Through ATM Card (Photos)
- Armed Robbers Captured With Weapons & Charms By Police
- PDP Presidential Convention: Leaders Fight Over Rivers Venue
- Osun Rerun: "INEC Giving PVCs To APC Govt officials" - CUPP
- Why Adeleke Should Have Been Declared Winner - Ozekhome
- Flood Destroys Buhari's Spokesman, Garba Shehu's Farm
- Protest At INEC Office In Osun Over Inconclusive Election
- Osun Re-run: SDP's Omisore Lists Condition To Support PDP