The Federal Government has announced the reconstitution of the Board of Directors of Nigeria Bulk Electricity Trading Company .
This is confirmed in a statement issued by the Director of Information, Ministry of Finance, Mr . Hassan Dodo .
The statement said the reconstituted NBET Board, which has been ratified by the Acting President , Prof . Yemi Osinbajo , has the Minister of Finance, Mrs . Kemi Adeosun , as Chairman.
The Director -General of Bureau of Public Enterprises , Mr . Alex Okoh , is the Vice -Chairman of the Board ; while the Minister of Power , Works and Housing , Mr . Babatunde Fashola , will serve as Non -Executive Director .
Other Non -Executive Directors in the NBET Board include Director -General of Debt Management Office , Patience Oniha ; Director- General of Budget Office of the Federation, Ben Akabueze; and the Managing Director of Asset Management Company of Nigeria , Mr . Ahmed Kuru .
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Driver Who Absconded With Boss' Vehicle Busted
- First Gold Refinery In Nigeria Coming Up
- Polytechnic Lecturers Begin Indefinite Strike
- See Ammunitions Soldiers Recover From Gunrunners
- FIRS Generates N5trn So Far In 2018, Sets Take Break Record
- Woman Cries After Man Brings Police To Take Over Her Father's House A Week After His Death
- You Were Handpicked To Contest - Jimi Agbaje tells Sanwo-Olu
- My Wife Died During A Fight In My Dream, says man seeking for divorce in Lagos
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- APC Will Pay Dearly For Stopping Me - Minister Adebayo Shittu
- Fresh Graduate Waiting for NYSC Stabbed to Death by Girlfriend
- APC Won't Have Candidates In Rivers; Appeal Court Confirms
- 'I Thought Breast Cancer Is For Only Rich People Until It Hit Me'
- APC, PDP Reps Clash over Buhari's Refusal to Sign Electoral Bill
- Good Man Tortured By Police For Trying To Free Extortion Victim In Lagos
- 2019: Sanwo-Olu, Agbaje take campaign to twitter
- $8.1bn case: MTN knows fate in 2019
- Senate halts confirmation of EFCC nominees
- 2019: Atiku signs Presidential Peace Accord
- UN announces Boko Haram as an entity of particular concern
- Ecobank appoints MFS Africa as digital payment partner
- NDLEA arrest man with 218 kilogrammes marijuana
- Police arrest 51 as worshippers protest for Jewish nation in Abia
- Inter wants Isco
- Ex-City star Yaya contract’s terminated after 5 months
- Man wants divorce after dreaming this
- Why Porto signed me on loan—–Nwakali
- I did not call Sterling a Black C***’ – Abusive Chelsea Fan
- Ex-Super Eagles player, Obinna Nsofor, celebrates Italian citizenship
- Toure dumps club
- Iwobi speaks on dilemma
- Barca equal Bayern’s champions league record
- Manchester City agree deal for USA keeper
- Arraignment of Omokore, other stalled in court
- Buhari's Minister Resigns To Become Traditional Ruler
- Missing Boy Found 2 Years After Abduction, Notorious Female Kidnapper Nabbed
- Kidnappers Are Threatening To Kill This Pregnant Lady Within 24hours Over Money (Photos)
- Face Of Woman Arrested After Mobilizing Thugs To Beat Up Her Security For Demanding His Salary
- Shock As Lady Having S*x With Men For Money Is Murdered For Money Ritual (Photos)
- 'I Will Fight It' - UK's Theresa May faces Vote of No Confidence, may lose her position