Popular Nigerian media personality, IK Osakioduwa, has taken to his Instagram page to share some useful piece of advice to couples who are planning on getting married, saying that it is more important to have a honeymoon than a huge wedding reception, as that is the only time you would get to spend with your better half before the kids come.
The Rhythm FM Lagos OAP wrote:,”Hey Peeps, some random #CoupleStuff. I think it’s important for people to start paying more attention to planning for a honeymoon. It’s soooooo important. You may not get the time for trips with your spouse for a while.
“Kids could show up at anytime (even when you’re trying to wait). I’d say it’s even more important than having a HUGE wedding reception.
“Actively save and plan to have a honeymoon. I know many people now go without one and they say it is because of cost. No, you can go anywhere. Go to Ibadan, Calabar, Yankari games reserve. Just go somewhere and have a honeymoon.
“Escape from the craziness. What does a honeymoon do for you? It takes away from all the business of your lifestyle.Give this person a chance to relate with you and know you intimately.
“So before the pre-wedding photo shoots and dinner and the expensive trips people seem to have these days, decide to have a honeymoon.”
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Young Man Caught Red-handed With Fresh Human Parts
- NLC Reacts To Threat By Govs To Sack Over Minimum Wage
- NDLEA Uncovers 12 Containers With 340 Million Tramadol
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Shehu Sani To FG: All We See Is 'Megawatts Of Propaganda'
- Resource control by states not advisable now, says Atiku
- Bribery allegation: Oshiomhole replies Saraki
- Oshiomhole being hunted by political godfathers- group
- 2019: APC should make up its mind on the lie to tell Nigerians – PDP
- 2019: Igbo Leaders endorse Atiku for President
- Bribery scandal: Governor sues newspaper for N3bn
- EFCC seizes properties of Fayose, Diezani, others
- I crave more experience in NPFL —Cameronian coach
- Ehibam Griefshare Foundation partners with Edo state Rugby
- Icheen set for best Women’s Pro-League
- Paul Bassey harps on discipline, professionalism as Akwa United intensify pres-season training
- The most unsettling Tramadol import in years uncovered at Apapa
- Death in the flour: If amala is not your favourite, don’t read this
- How Lagos Police Inspector Killed Man, Stole 2 Sienna Buses
- Man Paints His Beautiful Wife-to-be In Cute Pre-Wedding Pic
- Nigerian Man Killed 24 Hours After Returning From London For Child’s Wedding
- DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole Over Dollars?
- Possibility Of Lagos-Abuja 45 Minutes Fast Train
- Jordi Alba: I have no bust up with Enrique
- MTN closes in on $800m Nigeria settlement
- Petroleum bill faces fresh hitch
- Nigerians spend over four hours on the Internet daily
- Fayemi demands refund of N21bn spent on federal roads
- Youth group task party stakeholders against alteration of mandate
- Maradona: Guardiola is just so lucky, Mourinho is way better
- Asensio: I can’t carry Madrid on my shoulders
- Mbappe gives honest opinion about PSG’s UCL ambitions
- Allison: I have to justify my price tag
- Commotion In Anambra House Of Assembly As Policemen Teargas Lawmaker, Others
- About 100 Buhari Campaign Buses Spotted In Lagos
- Atiku Reveals How He Plans To "Make Nigeria Work Again"
- Popular Channels TV Anchor, Maupe Ogun Gives Birth In US
- Comedienne Helen Paul Shows Her Beautiful Family
- What The DSS Report Revealed About Oshiomhole
- Yinka Ayefele's Music House Being Reconstructed By Govt.