Popular Nigerian media personality, IK Osakioduwa, has taken to his Instagram page to share some useful piece of advice to couples who are planning on getting married, saying that it is more important to have a honeymoon than a huge wedding reception, as that is the only time you would get to spend with your better half before the kids come.
The Rhythm FM Lagos OAP wrote:,”Hey Peeps, some random #CoupleStuff. I think it’s important for people to start paying more attention to planning for a honeymoon. It’s soooooo important. You may not get the time for trips with your spouse for a while.
“Kids could show up at anytime (even when you’re trying to wait). I’d say it’s even more important than having a HUGE wedding reception.
“Actively save and plan to have a honeymoon. I know many people now go without one and they say it is because of cost. No, you can go anywhere. Go to Ibadan, Calabar, Yankari games reserve. Just go somewhere and have a honeymoon.
“Escape from the craziness. What does a honeymoon do for you? It takes away from all the business of your lifestyle.Give this person a chance to relate with you and know you intimately.
“So before the pre-wedding photo shoots and dinner and the expensive trips people seem to have these days, decide to have a honeymoon.”
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- CJN Onnoghen Saga: FG Asks NFIU To Freeze His Accounts
- Mba returns as Force spokesperson
- Nigeria has a date with destiny in 2019 – Saraki
- Onnoghen: Osinbajo says Buhari knew about CJN trial Saturday
- Ex-NAF chief forfeits billions to FG
- Justice praises late Badeh in court, adjourns trial
- Nigeria envoys dies while waiting to see doctor
- National armoury up in flames
- Esperance announces capture of NPFL hotshot Junior Lokosa
- Nigeria gets 29 FIFA Referees for International Matches
- Petr Cech confirms he will retire at the end of the season after 20-year career
- Confluence Queens unveil Whyte as new Head Coach
- Buttler won’t mind if Football is banned
- Plateau united to play 3 home matches in illorin
- EU regrets after British MPs reject Brexit deal
- Atiku tops list of most searched presidential candidate
- Onnoghen: Fani-Kayode, Odumankin land in EFCC trouble
- About 500,000 PVCs gathering dust in Kano
- Nigeria bourse chief ties H2 market uptick to swift passage of 2019 budget
- U.K. Brexit deal rejected
- NIMASA to address maritime security challenges
- We never arrested, nor raided Onnoghen’s house – EFCC
- Bad power supply remains greatest challenge to businesses – CBN
- Fani-Kayode apologises to EFCC over fake news
- Dismissed Policeman Caught Stealing In Lagos
- UNILAG Launches First Campus TV Station
- 5 Things To Know About The New IGP, Mohammed Adamu
- MC Oluomo Resurfaces, Still Recovering In Hospital (Photos)
- What I Will Do As New Police Boss - IGP Adamu
- How Innocent Boy Spent 2 Years In Prison For A Crime He Didn't Commit (Photos)
- Drama As 2 Police Commissioners Resume In Lagos: "I Remain In Charge", says CP Edgal
- Update On The Deadly Attack At Kenya Hotel, Many Killed
- Atiku Raises Alarm: INEC Releasing PVC To APC Governors
- Single Mother Killed By Man She Followed To Hotel Room...
- New IGP Adamu Reverses Ex-IG Idris Last Minute Postings... May Save Four DIGs
- Okorocha, Six Others Summoned To APC Disciplinary Panel
- CJN Onnoghen and President Buhari Meet Face To Face
- Police Rescue Man From Committing Suicide On Lagos Bridge
- DAILY INSPIRATION FOR POSITIVE LIVING
- People who sleep less risk heart disease – Report