A man who confessed that he can’t cope without s-x has seen his insatiable urge land him in serious trouble.
A Grade “C” Customary Court in Iseyin, Oyo State, on Wednesday dissolved a seven-year-old marriage between one Baliki Oke and her husband, Arowolo, over the man’s incessant demand for s-x.
Baliki had approached the court in July seeking dissolution of her marriage to Arowolo over his frequent s-x demand.
She told the court that the union had produced a six-year-old boy.
“My husband wants to kill me with s-x, he demands it more than he does for food, he wants to have s-x with me six times in a day before he gets satisfied.
“Arowolo goes to the farm very early in the morning and would not wait for me to bring his lunch.
“He will come home in the afternoon just to have s-x twice before he goes back to the farm and would still make demands when he returns at night.
“Anytime I try to resist him, he will beat me till I surrender.
“I have decided to quit for the sake of my life, I don’t want to die now, my lord, please dissolve this marriage,’’ she said.
Responding, Arowolo, who did not refute the claims of his estranged wife, told the court that he has a high s-x drive.
“I have worked very hard to solve this problem of incessant urge to no avail. The truth is that I can’t cope with life without s-x, I can’t work, eat or play, s-x is more important to me than anything else in life.
“I have been suffering since she packed out of our house about 10 days ago; I have not been going to work, I have begged her relatives to plead with her on my behalf,” he said.
Arowolo, who urged the court not to dissolve the marriage, also promised that he will check his urge for s-x if she returns.
Delivering judgment, the president of the court, Adelodun Raheem, said that all the efforts of the court to plead with the wife and her relatives to resolve the crisis did not yield a positive result.
Raheem, consequently, dissolved the marriage and granted the custody of their child to Baliki.
He ordered Arowolo to be paying N2,500 weekly to the court’s registrar for the child’s upkeep.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Farmers urged to harvest produce on time
- Aisha Buhari Orders Arrest Of Her Own ADC, Alleges N2.5b Fraud
- Singer Timi Dakolo Shares Fun Pic With Wife
- Ambode Moves Against LGA Chairmen Who Didn't Endorse Him, Considers Massive Sack?
- Face Of Heartless Son Who Killed His Father To Inherit Millions
- Beautiful Lady's Leg Crushed By Truck On Her Way To Work
- Osun Election Outcome: UK, US & EU Release Joint Statement
- Skye Bank: Why shareholders may drag CBN to court
- PDP leaders bickers over venue of convention
- Oshiomhole takes another swipe at Saraki, Dogara
- Handsome Young Man Killed By Lagos Cultists for 'Dressing Well' ...mother cries to Ambode, Police
- Funny Pics Of Man Bathing Inside Flood That Covered His Home
- 12-Year-Old Girl, Two Others Shot As Violence Erupts In Osogbo
- First Class Graduates, Others Protest Against Chevron In Lagos Over Enslavement
- Why I've Not Agreed To Work For PDP's Adeleke - Omisore
- Busquet to negotiate improved Barca deal
- Strong Man Lifts His Fiancee In Loved Up Pre-Wedding Photos
- Ambode Already Has Governorship Ticket Of Another Party?
- Oshiomhole Talks Tough: Saraki, Dogara Are Mistakes, We'll Deal With Their Types
- Your SAN Rank Can Be Withdrawn - CJN Warns As Top Lawyers Are Nabbed For Forgery
- PHOTO: Saraki, Senator Adeleke Meet Over Osun Rerun
- VP Osinbajo Visits Koton Karfe, Kogi, Inspects Areas Hit By Flood
- PDP Aspirants Opposed to PH Venue Are Enemies of Niger Delta - Gov Wike
- Gallant soldiers kill 7 Boko Haram terrorists, rescue 73 hostages
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Shehu Sani, Sule Lamido, Others Escapes Azman Air Disaster In Abuja
- PDP takes INEC to court, demands arrest of Osun returning officer
- APC Expels High-ranking House Of Reps Member
- Pretty Lady Celebrates Grandmother's 95th Birthday With Stylish Photoshoot
- Ambode Must Face Sanwo-Olu In Direct Primary - Lagos APC
- Jubilation As Notorious Kidnapper Is Captured By Police In Imo
- Tension In Osun As Security Allegedly Side APC, Arrest PDP Man Over PVC Allegation
- UNILAG Female Student Arrested For Stealing Money Through ATM Card (Photos)
- Armed Robbers Captured With Weapons & Charms By Police
- PDP Presidential Convention: Leaders Fight Over Rivers Venue
- Osun Rerun: "INEC Giving PVCs To APC Govt officials" - CUPP
- Why Adeleke Should Have Been Declared Winner - Ozekhome
- Flood Destroys Buhari's Spokesman, Garba Shehu's Farm
- Protest At INEC Office In Osun Over Inconclusive Election
- Osun Re-run: SDP's Omisore Lists Condition To Support PDP