Gareth Bale names the only player Real Madrid manager must buy this summer and it is neither Eden Hazard nor Harry Kane
– Gareth Bale wants Real Madrid to sign Valencia forward Rodrigo Moreno
– The former Spurs forward believes the Spanish striker will blend quickly into Madrid’s style
– He was linked with a move back to Premier League earlier this summer
Real Madrid superstar Gareth Bale has reportedly told Julen Lopetegui sign Valencia forward Rodrigo Moreno before the close of this summer transfer window.
The 29-year-old has been impressive for the Galacticos since he joined them from EPL side Tottenham Hotspur in 2013 in the then world record fee.
He scored two superb goals to help them conquer Liverpool in the final of the UEFA Champions League in Kiev last time.
However, he has lost his striker partner Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus this summer and he has informed the club’s chiefs to bring in the Spanish forward as Ronaldo’s replacement.
Bale according to Daily Star is becoming increasingly influential in the corridors of power at the Bernabey after opting to remain at the club beyond this summer.
He was heavily linked with a move to Manchester United before the end of last term but chose to negotiate new terms with the new manager.
The publication claims he’s urged Lopetegui to snap up a new forward and thinks Moreno could fit the bill.
The Brazilian-born Spanish striker joined Valencia from Portuguese League side Benfica in 2015 after spending a season on loan at the club, and he has scored 26 goals in over 110 appearances for the club.
Real face Atletico Madrid in the UEFA Super Cup on Wednesday and Lopetegui hailed Bale after he struck in the 3-1 win over AC Milan at the Bernabeu yesterday.
He said: “I’m not going to talk about past seasons. The Bale we have now is committed, content, wanting to have a great season.
“He is training very well, happy, and we are so happy with him. This has only just begun.“
The new manager further stated that signing a new striker could put Karim Benzema’s place in the team in doubt.
“With Benzema we are happy,” he added.
“He trained very well, he is in great form, excited and enthusiastic. “Surely he will help us in all facets, not only with his goals.
“He contributes a lot to the team and we are happy for what he does.“
NAIJ.com previously reported that Real Madrid have have named their price for star winger Gareth Bale who has emerged as a transfer target for many clubs.
After helping Los Blancos to win the Champions League title in Kiev when they defeated Liverpool, Gareth Bale’s future was thrown into doubt.
There have been reports that the former Tottenham star is being wanted by Premier League giants Manchester United.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Giwa didn’t win any election— Jones-Ere
- Jose Mourinho: Man Utd manager says Man City ‘cannot buy class’
- Lionel Messi’s brother sentenced for possessing illegal firearm.
- D’Tigress bury hatchet; focus on World Cup preparation
- Lawmaker calls for NASS budget probe under Saraki
- Doctor convicted of sexual assault of patient gets probation
- Defection: Tambuwal govt in disarray as oath taking scatters administration
- Nigerian top runner hails Lagos Media Marathon
- EFCC opens fresh probe of Saraki
- 2019: PDP at crossroads
- Nigeria envoy wants citizens banned from Saudi Arabia
- Nigeria’s economy still struggling, says expert
- House deputy Speaker fumes, states position on defection from APC
- Yinka Ayefele’s FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition
- See How A Female Soldier Brutalize Her Househelp In Lagos
- FIFA Ban : Who can save Nigeria from herself ?
- Oyo state government demolishes Yinka Ayefele’s radio station
- FCMB staff abscond with N500m customers’ deposits
- Buhari writes to NASS, threatens to jail anybody found corrupt
- Buhari’s Kinsmen Pressurising Him To Reinstate Sacked Daura — Junaid Mohammed
- Police Headquarters To Conduct Psychiatric Test On SARS
- Craziest thing I’ve done was slapping my father – Femi Adebayo
- Killer Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Heavy Shoot Out
- PHOTOS: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolished By Oyo Government
- Okorocha Facing Tough Times In Bid For His Son-in-Law
- I am not happy taking key players to foreign clubs –Coach Boboye
- I want NPFL to kick off —Coach Fidelis
- Kada City James Joseph, 3 others jet out for trials in Dubai, Turkey
- Club owners , others storm Imo for Heartland FC boss
- Wilder ready for Fury this year
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Top Tips For Pregnant Travellers
- Female Presidential aspirant, Eunice Atuejide suspended by party over "corruption"
- Nigerian Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-Arrested
- Sad Tales Of Delta Schoolgirls Lured Into Pros-titution In Lagos
- Buhari Returns To Aso Rock, Moves To Take Action On Daura
- Where there are women, there will be evil – Actress Liz Anjorin
- Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment?
- Tears Of Nigerian Journalists: The Gory Tales Under Buhari
- NRA promotion exam holds