Gareth Bale names the only player Real Madrid manager must buy this summer and it is neither Eden Hazard nor Harry Kane
– Gareth Bale wants Real Madrid to sign Valencia forward Rodrigo Moreno
– The former Spurs forward believes the Spanish striker will blend quickly into Madrid’s style
– He was linked with a move back to Premier League earlier this summer
Real Madrid superstar Gareth Bale has reportedly told Julen Lopetegui sign Valencia forward Rodrigo Moreno before the close of this summer transfer window.
The 29-year-old has been impressive for the Galacticos since he joined them from EPL side Tottenham Hotspur in 2013 in the then world record fee.
He scored two superb goals to help them conquer Liverpool in the final of the UEFA Champions League in Kiev last time.
However, he has lost his striker partner Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus this summer and he has informed the club’s chiefs to bring in the Spanish forward as Ronaldo’s replacement.
Bale according to Daily Star is becoming increasingly influential in the corridors of power at the Bernabey after opting to remain at the club beyond this summer.
He was heavily linked with a move to Manchester United before the end of last term but chose to negotiate new terms with the new manager.
The publication claims he’s urged Lopetegui to snap up a new forward and thinks Moreno could fit the bill.
The Brazilian-born Spanish striker joined Valencia from Portuguese League side Benfica in 2015 after spending a season on loan at the club, and he has scored 26 goals in over 110 appearances for the club.
Real face Atletico Madrid in the UEFA Super Cup on Wednesday and Lopetegui hailed Bale after he struck in the 3-1 win over AC Milan at the Bernabeu yesterday.
He said: “I’m not going to talk about past seasons. The Bale we have now is committed, content, wanting to have a great season.
“He is training very well, happy, and we are so happy with him. This has only just begun.“
The new manager further stated that signing a new striker could put Karim Benzema’s place in the team in doubt.
“With Benzema we are happy,” he added.
“He trained very well, he is in great form, excited and enthusiastic. “Surely he will help us in all facets, not only with his goals.
“He contributes a lot to the team and we are happy for what he does.“
NAIJ.com previously reported that Real Madrid have have named their price for star winger Gareth Bale who has emerged as a transfer target for many clubs.
After helping Los Blancos to win the Champions League title in Kiev when they defeated Liverpool, Gareth Bale’s future was thrown into doubt.
There have been reports that the former Tottenham star is being wanted by Premier League giants Manchester United.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- People who sleep less risk heart disease – Report
- Banks to experience low interest income in 2019
- Tbills, bonds drive 49% Fixed income & currency market turnover in 2018
- President Buhari Decorates New Inspector General of Police
- Airtel in Talks to Buy Telkom
- 2019: PDP appoints Ekweremadu, Lamido, Dogara Makarfi Technical Advisers to Atiku
- How North dominates Justices of Court of Appeal under Buhari
- 2019: Buhari appoints new Police IG
- 2019: Why, who Korede Bello, Jide Kosoko, Iyanya, Joke Silva and DJ Jimi Jatt are voting for
- Voluntary Group endorses Sanwolu
- Why Musicians must vote for me – Sanwo-Olu
- Is Veteran Nollywood actor, Kanayo O. Kanayo, still run for a seat in the House Of Representatives?
- Olamide follows Ambode’s footstep over Sanwo-Olu
- Physically challenged person sends Access Bank an emotional message
- Lagos Guber debate: ICT, security, education, others take centre stage
- Erratic power, high interest rate, undermined business performance in 2018 — CBN
- NDLEA maintains stand on Kashamu’s extradition
- Chelsea charged with racist behavior by UEFA for supporters’ chants
- Lloris: Spurs ready to fight for titles without Kane
- De Gea sets terms for new Manchester United deal
- Klopp’s second chance with Sadio Mane
- Cavani hints at retirement at end of PSG contract in 2020
- Pep not happy with Ederson Midfield role Vs. Wolves
- Beyond Brexit: Nigeria wants a new trade deal with Britain
- Ekweremmadu debunks isolation from PDP presidential campaign
- Onnoghen Arraignment reflects Buhari, APC Desperation To Win Elections – PDP
- Buhari appoints New Inspector-General of Police
- Ohanaeze warns Buhari, APC over CJN Onnoghen
- Okonkwo’s Attacks on the Atikus: Hand of Esau But Voice of Jacob
- Tension as Army commence Operation Python Dance 111 in Lagos
- Atiku to Military: Your sacrifices are immeasurable
- Opposition party celebrates retirement of IG with birthday cake
- Tenant arraigned for beating up landlord
- U20 AFCON: Aigbogun to release final list next week
- Okorocha’s second party adopts Atiku
- SERAP tells Buhari to order AGF to take complaints against CJN Onnoghen to NJC
- 2019: Most ingenious method of vote buying uncovered
- Onnoghen: Industrial court issues order
- GENCOS threaten to shut down power generation
- Plateau United denies attack on centre referee