By Emmanuel Elebeke
Presidential Executive Order N0. 5 will improve the quality of life of Nigerians by industrializing the country, creating employment and make Nigerians return on part of greatness.
Minister of Science and Technology, Dr. Ogbonnya Onu made the remarks at the North-Central Dialogue on the Presidential Executive Order .5 organised by the ministry on Friday in Abuja.
The Minister affirmed that the Executive Order No.5 will transform Nigerians beyond what anybody can imagine as it took into cognizance positive experience of other countries.
He said that the Executive Order is not restricted to only engineering and technology alone but all professionals in different fields describing it as evolutionary process that will make Nigeria to be their best and self-confident.
Dr. Onu said Nigeria is endowed with intelligent people whose talents are not being utilized. He charged Nigerians Journalists to publicise the Executive Order to all Nigerians, adding that many small scale industries would be transformed into medium-scale with the new order.
Earlier, in its opening remarks, the Permanent Secretary, Mr. Bitrus Bako Nabasu said that Executive Order was a deliberate step by this admiration to move Nigeria to a new direction.
The President of Nigerian Society of Engineers, Engr. Adekunle Mokwelu charged Nigerians Engineers to propagate the Executive Order. 5 that is being driven by Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, describing him as a deep river flowing in momentous silence.
He said that the no country develops without science and Technology. adding that the country will change in the next five years if everybody owns the Executive Order.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Nigerian Man, Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In US (Photos)
- How APC, Presidency Dribble Shehu Sani - Senator Ben Bruce
- Woman Leading Kidnap & Robbery Gang Finally Arrested
- Atiku Agrees To Give Office Of SGF To Yorubas
- Angry DPO Brutalises Innocent Man For Causing His Transfer
- Fayose In Lagos, Ready For His Court Trial Today
- I Won't Come Back To Face Trial In Court, says Nnamdi Kanu
- Senior Female Police Officer Kidnapped In Broad Daylight?
- Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering Their House?
- How God Saved A Yong Lady From Ritualists
- Peter Obi Visits Ohaneze Ndigbo President (Photos)
- Update On Pastor Whose Corpse Was Found With Friend and A Married Woman
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Ooni's New Wife Called Herself A "Queen" Over A Year Ago
- What gas flaring costs Nigeria annually- Expert
- Atiku courts Southwest with SGF slot
- How Atiku betrayed Ekweremadu, others
- Labour to embark on another nationwide strike
- Photos Of Fayose At The Airport
- Oshiomhole Cries Out: Powerful Forces Want Me Out Of APC
- "Only Buhari Can Fire Me" - Suspended NHIS Boss Insists
- Man Finds Out His Wife Got Pregnant For 4 Men; DNA Shows He's Not The Father Of Their 4 Kids
- Yahoo Boy Kills Policeman While Trying To Evade Arrest In Delta
- Ex-Chief Justice of Nigeria Idris Kutigi Dies In London Hospital
- I Will Still Contest In 2019 - Senator Shehu Sani
- Fayose Leaves EFCC Office As He Flies To Lagos
- Nigerian Man Weds Beautiful Oyinbo Woman In Style (Photos)
- Buhari Reacts To Killing Of 55 People In Kaduna Violence
- PHOTOS: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To First Child At 67
- Ambode In Trouble? Plot To Impeach Him Hots Up
- Questions Reuters, Aljazeera, the Economist, AP, others ask Lai about Atiku, PDP
- Omawumi Describes Buhari As "Incompetent Old Man"
- PDP Says Female Appeal Court President Is Close To APC
- Police Officers’ Wives Rescued From Deadly Kidnappers
- PDP Headquarters Gives Tambuwal Sokoto Guber Ticket
- Nigerian Prince Weds 2 Ladies Same Day In Delta (Photos)
- Obanikoro, 16 Others To Testify Against Fayose (DETAILS)
- Mbaka To Atiku: Don't Be Like Buhari If You Become President
- Tonto Dikeh's Sister Drinks Hypo To End Her Life?
- After working for APC; Omisore, Obanikoro, get their passports from EFCC