By Emmanuel Elebeke
Presidential Executive Order N0. 5 will improve the quality of life of Nigerians by industrializing the country, creating employment and make Nigerians return on part of greatness.
Minister of Science and Technology, Dr. Ogbonnya Onu made the remarks at the North-Central Dialogue on the Presidential Executive Order .5 organised by the ministry on Friday in Abuja.
The Minister affirmed that the Executive Order No.5 will transform Nigerians beyond what anybody can imagine as it took into cognizance positive experience of other countries.
He said that the Executive Order is not restricted to only engineering and technology alone but all professionals in different fields describing it as evolutionary process that will make Nigeria to be their best and self-confident.
Dr. Onu said Nigeria is endowed with intelligent people whose talents are not being utilized. He charged Nigerians Journalists to publicise the Executive Order to all Nigerians, adding that many small scale industries would be transformed into medium-scale with the new order.
Earlier, in its opening remarks, the Permanent Secretary, Mr. Bitrus Bako Nabasu said that Executive Order was a deliberate step by this admiration to move Nigeria to a new direction.
The President of Nigerian Society of Engineers, Engr. Adekunle Mokwelu charged Nigerians Engineers to propagate the Executive Order. 5 that is being driven by Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, describing him as a deep river flowing in momentous silence.
He said that the no country develops without science and Technology. adding that the country will change in the next five years if everybody owns the Executive Order.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Giwa didn’t win any election— Jones-Ere
- Jose Mourinho: Man Utd manager says Man City ‘cannot buy class’
- Lionel Messi’s brother sentenced for possessing illegal firearm.
- D’Tigress bury hatchet; focus on World Cup preparation
- Lawmaker calls for NASS budget probe under Saraki
- Doctor convicted of sexual assault of patient gets probation
- Defection: Tambuwal govt in disarray as oath taking scatters administration
- Nigerian top runner hails Lagos Media Marathon
- EFCC opens fresh probe of Saraki
- 2019: PDP at crossroads
- Nigeria envoy wants citizens banned from Saudi Arabia
- Nigeria’s economy still struggling, says expert
- House deputy Speaker fumes, states position on defection from APC
- Yinka Ayefele’s FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition
- See How A Female Soldier Brutalize Her Househelp In Lagos
- FIFA Ban : Who can save Nigeria from herself ?
- Oyo state government demolishes Yinka Ayefele’s radio station
- FCMB staff abscond with N500m customers’ deposits
- Buhari writes to NASS, threatens to jail anybody found corrupt
- Buhari’s Kinsmen Pressurising Him To Reinstate Sacked Daura — Junaid Mohammed
- Police Headquarters To Conduct Psychiatric Test On SARS
- Craziest thing I’ve done was slapping my father – Femi Adebayo
- Killer Herdsmen Engage Soldiers In Heavy Shoot Out
- PHOTOS: Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolished By Oyo Government
- Okorocha Facing Tough Times In Bid For His Son-in-Law
- I am not happy taking key players to foreign clubs –Coach Boboye
- I want NPFL to kick off —Coach Fidelis
- Kada City James Joseph, 3 others jet out for trials in Dubai, Turkey
- Club owners , others storm Imo for Heartland FC boss
- Wilder ready for Fury this year
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Top Tips For Pregnant Travellers
- Female Presidential aspirant, Eunice Atuejide suspended by party over "corruption"
- Nigerian Who Escaped Death Penalty In Malaysia, Re-Arrested
- Sad Tales Of Delta Schoolgirls Lured Into Pros-titution In Lagos
- Buhari Returns To Aso Rock, Moves To Take Action On Daura
- Where there are women, there will be evil – Actress Liz Anjorin
- Saraki, Dogara Plan Joint Session To Avert Impeachment?
- Tears Of Nigerian Journalists: The Gory Tales Under Buhari
- NRA promotion exam holds