Somethings are truly better left unsaid and here are 7 times when it’s OK to not be open with your partner if you don’t feel like itOf course every relationship should be built on trust but there is a limit to openness and there exist things that your partner does not really need to know about.
So in essence, it’s OK to cut down on openness in a relationship from 100% to somewhere in the region of 90% or so. And here’s the reason: some people really just can’t handle the truth. It does not make them a bad person or bad partners.
So instead of risking something beautiful over an inconsequential detail that’ll very likely not hurt anyone, just be mum and coast with the love of your life.
Somethings are truly better left unsaid and here are 7 times when it’s OK to not be open with your partner if you don’t feel like it
1. Your S*xual History
For real, not many boyfriends/girlfriends want to hear the step by step narration and graphic details of how you had s*x in a bathroom stall at the mall with your ex or some random babe.
2. Your Body Count
As we already discussed in detail here, for the ladies, only your doctor and gynecologist deserves this information.
3. That Someone At Work [Or Anywhere] Has A Crush On You
Really, this is literally opening the door for problems no one wants. Here’s the thing about revealing this information – you put your partner in a position to have his imagination roam and become paranoid.
4. That You Have A Crush On Someone Else
Being genuinely in love with a man or woman does not magically take away the inclination to be attracted or to fall in love with other people.
So if you find yourself tripping for some other guy/babe, it may be too much information for your partner. You need to concentrate on staying
5. That You Don’t Like Their Parents
I’m not sure anyone wants to hear her boyfriend say he does not like her mum. Neither is there any guy who would stand for that. The only time this may be OK is when you no longer value the relationship and you’re willing to let go of it.
6. That You Snooped Through Their Stuff
Even if you searched and found out that they’ve been loyal and loyal to you, keep the good news to yourself. There really is no way to justify snooping through his stuff in the first instance.
You’re going to come off as distrustful and things may just go downhill from there. Better keep the info to yourself.
7. That You Still Stalk His Ex
Ladies, your boyfriend does not need to know that you have been stalking his ex on social media. You’ll come off as an insecure b***h and you don’t need that.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- APC guber candidate in certificate scandal
- Account for money spent on military operations, SERAP tells Buratai
- My rift with Tinubu is on democratic values, says Agbaje
- Boko Haram raids another community in Borno
- Atiku blasts Buhari over absence at burial of 19 soldiers in Borno
- Christmas, New Year, political Campaigns: IGP Orders CPs, AIGs to beef-up of security
- FRSC will not tolerate unethical behavior of officers – Dr. Oyeyemi
- Supersand Eagles hold firm to World Cup ticket as Senegal rule Africa
- Edo pushes for 2nd position as Tech Director, others laud team performance —Kehinde Osagiede
- Swimmer Osayi on Federation Radar as Edo Govt promises nurturing of athlete
- EPL: Mourinho told to sell four Man United players in January
- Marcelo: Madrid Miss ‘Best in the World’ CR7
- NSF: Igali thrilled with impressive outings by states
- Groups battle Buratai on Army’s spending
- NASS staff strike may affect 2019 budget
- NAFDAC highlights plan to regulate traditional herbs
- SDP presidential candidate legal crisis escalates as court sacks Duke
- Few Tips To Moving Forward With Your Passion & Purpose
- APC Candidate In Ogun, Dapo Abiodun, In Certificate Scandal
- Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari After Helping Him Emerge President - Oyinlola Reveals
- Atiku To Work On Jonathan's Confab Report If Elected In 2019
- Throw Back Photo Of Osinbajo, FRSC Boss Fowler & Ade
- Pastor Kidnapped In His Church Premises Regains Freedom
- Fayose, Gov Fayemi In War Of Words Over Attack On ex-Gov.
- Charlyboy Weds Wife In Church After 40 Years, Drive In Keke
- APC To Its NASS Members: Don't Allow Electoral Bill Override
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Beautiful Pics Of Nigeria Police Couple Getting Married Today
- Road Safety State Commander Dies In Road Accident (Photos)
- OAP Toolz & Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Baby Boy
- Tinubu Hits Saraki? Says Robbers Deny Nigeria Vibrant Senate Presidency
- Five Die In Terrible Accidents In Lagos (Photos)
- Drunk FRSC Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos (Photos)
- National Assembly Staff Begin Strike Monday, Threaten Buhari's Budget Presentation
- Man Kidnaps Ex-Boss For Accusing Him Of Stealing, Demands N1m Ransom
- 6-Week-Old Baby Miraculously Survives Ebola
- Yahoo Boy, Banker Arrested For Defrauding Woman
- The President and His Wife
- Boko Haram: Between Buhari’s Amnesty And The Lives of Our Soldiers
- Adorable Photos Of Buhari & Wife, Aisha Melt Hearts