Somethings are truly better left unsaid and here are 7 times when it’s OK to not be open with your partner if you don’t feel like itOf course every relationship should be built on trust but there is a limit to openness and there exist things that your partner does not really need to know about.
So in essence, it’s OK to cut down on openness in a relationship from 100% to somewhere in the region of 90% or so. And here’s the reason: some people really just can’t handle the truth. It does not make them a bad person or bad partners.
So instead of risking something beautiful over an inconsequential detail that’ll very likely not hurt anyone, just be mum and coast with the love of your life.
Somethings are truly better left unsaid and here are 7 times when it’s OK to not be open with your partner if you don’t feel like it
1. Your S*xual History
For real, not many boyfriends/girlfriends want to hear the step by step narration and graphic details of how you had s*x in a bathroom stall at the mall with your ex or some random babe.
2. Your Body Count
As we already discussed in detail here, for the ladies, only your doctor and gynecologist deserves this information.
3. That Someone At Work [Or Anywhere] Has A Crush On You
Really, this is literally opening the door for problems no one wants. Here’s the thing about revealing this information – you put your partner in a position to have his imagination roam and become paranoid.
4. That You Have A Crush On Someone Else
Being genuinely in love with a man or woman does not magically take away the inclination to be attracted or to fall in love with other people.
So if you find yourself tripping for some other guy/babe, it may be too much information for your partner. You need to concentrate on staying
5. That You Don’t Like Their Parents
I’m not sure anyone wants to hear her boyfriend say he does not like her mum. Neither is there any guy who would stand for that. The only time this may be OK is when you no longer value the relationship and you’re willing to let go of it.
6. That You Snooped Through Their Stuff
Even if you searched and found out that they’ve been loyal and loyal to you, keep the good news to yourself. There really is no way to justify snooping through his stuff in the first instance.
You’re going to come off as distrustful and things may just go downhill from there. Better keep the info to yourself.
7. That You Still Stalk His Ex
Ladies, your boyfriend does not need to know that you have been stalking his ex on social media. You’ll come off as an insecure b***h and you don’t need that.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Bride Who Looked Sad On Wedding Day, Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Hubby Happily
- Senior Police Officers: 3 AIGs promoted to DIGs, 4 CPs to AIGs
- Drunk Nigerian Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos)
- IG of Police Can Be Jailed for Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport?
- 3 Story Building Collapses In Anambra, 11 Trapped (Photos)
- Skye Bank’s fall: The Inside story
- Can Atiku revives Nigeria’s struggling economy
- Missing General: Update On The Army's Actions
- Pretty Lady Goes Missing Just One Week To Her Wedding
- Ooni Of Ife Celebrates His 44th Birthday In Style (Photos)
- MUSON to host 22nd Music Festival
- Spain falls, Eagles Soar: Ighalo shares fate with Sterling
- Alexx Ekubo, IK Ogbonna collaborate with other celebs on a PVC awareness program
- Mafikizolo features Wizkid, Yemi Alade
- Chelsea vs Manchester United: What Sarri must know about Mourinho before match day
- Why 2 EPL players will never forgive Sergio Ramos
- What every woman must know about their bra
- Dining, managing your High Blood Pressure: drinks, foods to shun
- Proper treatment for mouth odour
- 7 ways of keeping a healthy erection
- ‘Cultist’ Threatens To ‘Kill’ Lagos DPO
- Court Stops APC From Sending Delta Cndidates’ List To INEC
- "My Brother Was Tortured By Lagos Police To Coma"
- See Properties EFCC Said They Traced To Fayose; to seek order for total forfeiture
- Lady Shares Her Robbery Experience In Lagos Traffic (Photos)
- "We Won't Accept It" - Labour reacts to "No Work, No Pay"
- Djinee recovers from serious auto crash
- Secret of Ighalo’s goal scoring form
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10million
- Assassination? Innoson Chairman Lawyer Shot 3 Times (Pics)
- Akpabio Warns Saraki: Resign Now Or We Force You Out
- EFCC To Detain Fayose For 2 More Weeks... he's suing them
- Presidency Threatens Labour: Henceforth, No Work, No Pay If You Go On Strike
- APC Headquarters Sets For Showdown With INEC Today
- Notorious Ritual Agents Who Dig Out Corpses Nabbed
- "I No Gree"; Gov Amosun Rejects Abiodun As APC Candidate
- Ohanaeze Endorses Peter Obi As Atiku's VP
- Fayose – 1, EFCC – 0: The Saga Continues
- Bribe Video: Ganduje's Commissioner Defends Him, Says They Do It In Abuja and Other States