We're pretty sure everyone wants skin that glows, however, with the amount of damage our skin goes through because of overexposure to chemicals and pollution (thanks, Nigeria), glowing skin has become a rarity.
No fear though, as we have a few skincare companies right here in Lagos that are tailored to suit our skin, specifically, and tackle problem areas in order to get that glow.
The aim is for your skin to always look its healthiest, and this doesn't happen by chance or magic. While the appearance of your skin is not solely dependent on what you put on it, it's also very important to drink water and mind your business, as well as use the right products.
One great thing about these made-in-Nigeria skincare products is that they're usually made from natural ingredients and they don't have harmful chemicals that most foreign brands have. Plus, they are a lot cheaper.
So, from Be Clear Skincare to Ajali to Aramis Essentials, here are some Nigerian skincare brands that will get you that summer glow you need all year round.
Be Clear Skincare
R & R Luxury
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Nigerian Couple In Lovely Village-themed Pre-wedding Photos
- Court Revokes Uzor Kalu's Bail, Orders His Arrest
- Wike & His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head During Prayer
- Ibrahim Magu Dodges Question On Ganduje Bribery Video
- Young Girl Who Lives In Lagos Trash Site Finally Gets Help
- PHOTOS: Man Stealing Female Panties Caught Red Handed
- Boss Who Killed Fuel Station Manager Over N40k Arrested
- EFCC Asked To Investigate Bribery Case Against Oshiomhole
- Pics From Actress Linda Ejiofor & Ibrahim Suleiman Wedding
- See What Buhari's Education Minister Said About ASUU When He Wasn't A Minister
- Another Nigerian Bank on brinks of collapse
- Don’t bet on Naira’s devaluation soon, says CBN
- How APC governorship candidate was arrested for corruption
- Stop playing politics with Nigeria’s budget, Olujimi tells Presidency
- DSS Cannot Demand My Resignation – Oshiomhole
- Pretty Lady Arrested After 'Good' Man Transferred N5m To Her
- Okorocha Replies Oshiomhole: You're Father Of Nepotism With Family Members In Govt.
- Boko Haram Goes Mad, Burns Down 65 Houses
- Woman Arrested After Doing This To Her Husband's Daughter
- Passengers Narrowly Escape Accident As FRSC Official Fights Driver (Photos)
- Photos From Mike Bamiloye's Son, Damilola's White Wedding
- Lagos Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage
- Oshiomhole Reacts: Why Will I Go To London To See Tinubu
- How This Beautiful Girl Was Shot Dead, Mother In Tears
- APC Guber Candidate In Imo, Hope Uzodinma Arrested
- PDP Reacts To Security Search On Atiku As He Returns Home
- Businessman Dies During S*x With Woman In Hotel... she was nabbed trying to escape
- Gov. Obaseki Supports Oshiomhole Against Fellow Governors
- Sanwo-Olu, Agbaje Laugh & Party Together In Lagos
- My Life Is Being Threatened, says New Ondo Speaker
- Lady Takes Off Clothes, Runs Mad In Lagos Due To 'High' Drink
- See What The First Made-In-Africa Smartphone Looks Like
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- FG defends action against Atiku, others
- Side chic, old lover in deathly affair in Awka hotel
- Financial services sector dominates H1 2018 on the NSE
- Dana Air flies oldest planes in Nigeria
- Atiku alleges harassment by security agents
- HSCB here to launder money, Keyamo alleges
- EFCC plots Alison-Madueke extradition to Nigeria