– Real Madrid defender Marcelo has emerged as a summer target for Juventus
– The Turin based club want the player to have a reunion with Cristiano Ronaldo
– Marcelo was among the Brazil squad that played at the Russia 2018 World Cup
Italian champions Juventus are reportedly interested in signing Real Madrid and Brazil international Marcelo Vieira this summer.
This comes just three days after the Turin based club completed the signing of current world best footballer Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid.
According to the report by Gazzetta dello Sport, the future of current Juventus left back Alex Sandro is not sure at the club, and the club want Marcelo as an alternative.
The report also stated that the 30-year-old Brazilian has started following Juventus on social media and could have a reunion with Cristiano Ronaldo in Italy.
Earlier, NAIJ.com had reported how Portugal international Cristiano Ronaldo agreed to join Italian champions Juventus in a staggering £88m deal after club’s President Andrea Agnelli traveled to Greece to convince him to join the Turin side.
Ronaldo who joined Real Madrid from Manchester United in 2008 for a then world record £80 million is the La Liga club’s all-time top scorer with 451 goals in all competitions.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Wedding Between 10yrs Old Boy & 8yrs Old Girl Spark Outrage
- Reasons I Lost 2015 Presidential Election - Jonathan Opens Up In 'My Transition Hours'
- Dollar Bribe: Why APC Can't Substitute Ganduje As Candidate
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Jonathan Arrives Venue Of His Book Launch Amid Ovation
- Two Yahoo Boys Arrested Over The Murder Of Delta Student Whose Br*asts Were Removed
- We Promised Change, We've Delivered Change, says Amaechi
- China's Richest Man, Jack Ma Dumps His $420bn Company, Alibaba To Become A Teacher
- Service Chiefs Left Buhari's Next Level After Realising It Was A Political Meeting
- APC Threatens To Expel Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Abe, Shittu
- How Obanikoro moved N1.2Billion for Fayose in three aircraft – Witness
- Reactions Trailing Buhari & Atiku's 2019 Promises
- Four Persons Killed As Armed Robbers Storm Bank In Ekiti
- Gbajabiamila Tells Yorubas To Reject Atiku’s SGF Offer
- Woman's Hand Chopped Off By Her Brother-in-law
- Soyinka, Others Insist On Restructuring
- Touching Story: "I Was Struck By Lightning, Lost My Dad, Had An Accident All In One Day"
- Shock As Gunmen Kidnap Female Lecturer In Broad Daylight
- Little Boy Gets A Mercedes After Doing 4,105 Press-Ups
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Remove the Immunity Clause from our constitution – Ude
- Expert task Nigerian students on self reliance
- 2019: Oshiomhole hints at what Kwara people will do to Saraki
- Dalung hails Super Eagles ‘s 2019 AFCON qualification
- Lack of friendlies make us loss to SA—Super Falcons Coach
- Eagles, Cranes set Asaba aglow in glamour friendly
- Ghana 2018: Dennerby confident Falcons will bounce back
- Pinnick dedicates AFA Award to NFF Exco, Sponsors
- This common leaf cures infertility, prostate cancer
- Atiku promises to boost oil sector investment, stop fuel subsidies
- Airtel unveil mobile security for subscribers
- NYSC denies increase in corps monthly allowance
- Subscriber slams N250m suit on MTN
- CBN still ruthlessly efficient at reining in money in circulation
- Nigeria spends N488bn to subsidise fuel consumption in 8 months
- Tinubu absent as Buhari, APC launch 2019 campaign
- Saraki’s N400m 30-state funding of APC in 2015: SERAP demands INEC to probe campaign spending
- Minimum wage: Buhari meets with governors
- Dubai Building A Rotating Skyscraper... Here Are Details
- Lady Battered, Escapes From Man Who Tried To R*pe Her