By Lawani Mikairu
THE Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria , FAAN, has unveiled an application, initiated by the Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council, PEBEC, for service users to give feedback about the quality of services being rendered by government agencies at the nation’s airports.
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Industry, Trade and Investment, Dr Jumoke Oduwole, who commissioned the PEBEC desk at the E – Arrival of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos said the “initiative will usher in efficiency, probity, accountability and eliminate corruption in service delivery, as customers now have a veritable and reliable tool to make their experiences known while using our facilities.
“With this initiative, passengers and the general public can now register their complaints or commend the quality of services being rendered by government agencies at the airports, with the assurance that such complaints will be attended to and resolved within 72 hours, in line with the provisions of Executive Order 1 of the Federal Government of Nigeria.”
She expressed her delight that the application can be downloaded on any smart phone @ www.PEBEC.report and comments sent to the appropriate agency without any hindrance. While encouraging the general public to also make use of the facility when there is need for commendation, she also advised all government agencies to key into and support the initiative.
Also speaking at the unveiling, the focal person of FAAN PEBEC team, Mrs. Olusola Awe, who spoke on behalf of FAAN and other agencies at the airport commended the initiative and thanked all agencies for supporting the project. She noted that the facility will enhance the Ease of Doing Business in Nigeria and also “help us to improve on our service provisions”.
Also at the event were the Airport Manager, MMA, Mrs Victoria Shin-Aba, DGM Corporate Affairs, FAAN, Mrs. Christabel Eromosele, representatives of the heads of Customs, Immigration, Quarantine, Nigerian Air Force, SSS, NDLEA, amongst others.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Ekiti Election: PDP Takes Major Step To Expose "Rigging"
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- President Buhari and the killings in Nigeria: A coincidence? Facts and questions for the 2019 elections and a better Nigeria
- Welbeck and Ospina might leave Arsenal
- Shehu’s wife debunks assault story
- World Cup 2022: Book flights two years ahead; urges Qatar airline boss
- Warri/Sapele Stadium to wear an international look soon – Gov. Okowa
- Andy Murray drops to World No. 839
- Latest football gossip
- CR7:Wanted to join a big Club, not retire in Asia
- Oshiomhole begins reform in APC
- Ekiti 2018: SERAP demands prosecution of votes buyers in gov poll
- ICAN president to FG sell idle assets
- Education: 25,000 Nigerians gain admission into U.S. colleges, universities
- Bribery allegation trails NPA, Navy call-up system in Apapa
- Truck owners call-off 9-day-strike
- Boy, 5, falls off, dangles from 19th floor of multi-story
- EFCC REPENTS! Deletes & Disowns Tweet Mocking Fayose
- Tears Of Joy! Nigerian Couple Buys A Car For Their Daughter's Teacher (Photos)
- Buhari Writes Senate, Asks For N164bn For 2019 Election
- Senate confirms Musiliu Smith as chairman of PSC
- Osun Guber: APC to adopt direct primary to pick candidate
- Twitter goes on fire as Nigerians react to DStv tarrif hike
- Why Nigeria has remained backward – Donald Duke
- Gas explosion kills 3 children in Jigawa
- ALTON frowns at sealing of 9mobile’s premises
- NBC mulls sanctions for broadcast stations over N4.2bn debt
- Nigeria set to unveil new national carrier in London
- Finance Minister asked to renounce allegations of NYSC Certification Fraud or Resign
- Orji Kalu re-arraigns for fraud
- FFK Reacts To Ekiti Election: "Weep Not For Fayose"
- Gunmen Kill Couple 'Over Land Dispute' In Anambra
- Father burns 8-year-old daughter’s hands because she steals
- Nigerian community hosts Flying Eagles delegation in Mauritania
- Heartland Fc concludes invitational tournament
- 62 teams jostle for Ogunjobi Cup
- Ekiti election: Tinubu praises Fayose, Olusola
- Oshiomhole reacts to Ortom’s exit
- NNPC Partners FRSC on action plan for haulage operators
- Man, 29, in sexual affairs with 11-yr-old, claims she charmed him