By Lawani Mikairu
THE Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria , FAAN, has unveiled an application, initiated by the Presidential Enabling Business Environment Council, PEBEC, for service users to give feedback about the quality of services being rendered by government agencies at the nation’s airports.
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Industry, Trade and Investment, Dr Jumoke Oduwole, who commissioned the PEBEC desk at the E – Arrival of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos said the “initiative will usher in efficiency, probity, accountability and eliminate corruption in service delivery, as customers now have a veritable and reliable tool to make their experiences known while using our facilities.
“With this initiative, passengers and the general public can now register their complaints or commend the quality of services being rendered by government agencies at the airports, with the assurance that such complaints will be attended to and resolved within 72 hours, in line with the provisions of Executive Order 1 of the Federal Government of Nigeria.”
She expressed her delight that the application can be downloaded on any smart phone @ www.PEBEC.report and comments sent to the appropriate agency without any hindrance. While encouraging the general public to also make use of the facility when there is need for commendation, she also advised all government agencies to key into and support the initiative.
Also speaking at the unveiling, the focal person of FAAN PEBEC team, Mrs. Olusola Awe, who spoke on behalf of FAAN and other agencies at the airport commended the initiative and thanked all agencies for supporting the project. She noted that the facility will enhance the Ease of Doing Business in Nigeria and also “help us to improve on our service provisions”.
Also at the event were the Airport Manager, MMA, Mrs Victoria Shin-Aba, DGM Corporate Affairs, FAAN, Mrs. Christabel Eromosele, representatives of the heads of Customs, Immigration, Quarantine, Nigerian Air Force, SSS, NDLEA, amongst others.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- APC guber candidate in certificate scandal
- Account for money spent on military operations, SERAP tells Buratai
- My rift with Tinubu is on democratic values, says Agbaje
- Boko Haram raids another community in Borno
- Atiku blasts Buhari over absence at burial of 19 soldiers in Borno
- Christmas, New Year, political Campaigns: IGP Orders CPs, AIGs to beef-up of security
- FRSC will not tolerate unethical behavior of officers – Dr. Oyeyemi
- Supersand Eagles hold firm to World Cup ticket as Senegal rule Africa
- Edo pushes for 2nd position as Tech Director, others laud team performance —Kehinde Osagiede
- Swimmer Osayi on Federation Radar as Edo Govt promises nurturing of athlete
- EPL: Mourinho told to sell four Man United players in January
- Marcelo: Madrid Miss ‘Best in the World’ CR7
- NSF: Igali thrilled with impressive outings by states
- Groups battle Buratai on Army’s spending
- NASS staff strike may affect 2019 budget
- NAFDAC highlights plan to regulate traditional herbs
- SDP presidential candidate legal crisis escalates as court sacks Duke
- Few Tips To Moving Forward With Your Passion & Purpose
- APC Candidate In Ogun, Dapo Abiodun, In Certificate Scandal
- Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari After Helping Him Emerge President - Oyinlola Reveals
- Atiku To Work On Jonathan's Confab Report If Elected In 2019
- Throw Back Photo Of Osinbajo, FRSC Boss Fowler & Ade
- Pastor Kidnapped In His Church Premises Regains Freedom
- Fayose, Gov Fayemi In War Of Words Over Attack On ex-Gov.
- Charlyboy Weds Wife In Church After 40 Years, Drive In Keke
- APC To Its NASS Members: Don't Allow Electoral Bill Override
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Beautiful Pics Of Nigeria Police Couple Getting Married Today
- Road Safety State Commander Dies In Road Accident (Photos)
- OAP Toolz & Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Baby Boy
- Tinubu Hits Saraki? Says Robbers Deny Nigeria Vibrant Senate Presidency
- Five Die In Terrible Accidents In Lagos (Photos)
- Drunk FRSC Official Bashes Man's Car In Lagos (Photos)
- National Assembly Staff Begin Strike Monday, Threaten Buhari's Budget Presentation
- Man Kidnaps Ex-Boss For Accusing Him Of Stealing, Demands N1m Ransom
- 6-Week-Old Baby Miraculously Survives Ebola
- Yahoo Boy, Banker Arrested For Defrauding Woman
- The President and His Wife
- Boko Haram: Between Buhari’s Amnesty And The Lives of Our Soldiers
- Adorable Photos Of Buhari & Wife, Aisha Melt Hearts