Cracks Already Showing Up In The Coalition Of United Political Parties As Action Democratic Party Pulls Out Of The Alliance Against President Buhari
THE Action Democratic Party, (ADP) has dissociated itself from the Coalition of United Political Parties (CUPP) which was formed on Monday.
Findings revealed that about 20 parties have since withdrawn from the deal.
But addressing journalists on Wednesday in Abuja, national chairman of the ADP, Engineer Yagbayi Sani said his party pulled out of the alliance before the deal was sealed.
He further declared that a party that was in control for 16 years and run the country aground could not drive the change the electorate in Nigeria were craving for.
He said: Let me say here for the avoidance of doubt that we are not part of the Coalition of United Political Parties (CUPP). ADP is the third force that will provide the Credible Alternative Nigerians passionately yearn to end hunger, wanton killings and executive lawlessness.
“At our inception in June 2017, we proclaimed to Nigerians that ADP is a child of necessity that will deepen democracy and good governance to establish the credible political platform that will rescue the country from the imminent collapse of the political space. We also promised that ADP will introduce a corruption free leadership selection process that will create a new leadership class with commitment, focus and force of will to rebuild the Country after the damage done by PDP and APC.
“We vowed that we would provide an All-inclusive Governance Model that would mobilize and unite all Nigerians to build a new nation.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Adeleke Family's Statement On "Rejecting Help" From Omisore
- Tips To Network Better With People For More Opportunities
- Buhari Sends Fayemi From US To "Beg" Omisore For Osun Rerun
- Akpabio Secures APC Nomination As Consensus Candidate
- Minimum Wage: NLC Directs Workers To Begin Strike Tomorrow
- Why My ADC Was Arrested – Aisha Buhari
- Woman In Trouble For Killing Her Husband's Daughter
- Warning From CBN: Our Economy May Fall Into Recession
- Why I Want My Son-in-law To Be Kano Governor - Kwankwaso
- PDP Demands Resignation Of INEC Chairman & Buhari's Sister Who's Director Of Operations
- Federal Government Revives 18 Fertiliser Blending Plants
- Deputy Speaker, Eight Others In Oyo Assembly Defect To ADC
- Cultists Come Out Of Their Hideout, Denounce Membership
- 'I Thought It Was 419' - Thomas Etuh speaks on first meeting with Buhari
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Court orders senator to be summoned on newspaper
- APC gov.-elect visits Omisore
- Billionaire Femi Otedola Pictured With FIFA President
- I Didn't Purchase ADC Governorship Form For Governor Ambode - Former Speaker Ikuforiji
- Tears As Massive Flood Kills Pastor & His Wife In Imo State
- OPM Church Admits Boy Who Was Learning Mechanic Into Its Free School
- PDP afraid of rerun in Osun, says APC
- Prudent Energy Handball League to commence on Wednesday
- Anderson gains revenge over Novak Djokovic
- CAF Cup: Ikpeazu hails Enyimba for trouncing Rayon
- Tiger Woods wins first trophy in five years
- Mbaoma shoots Akwa United to top group
- Ballon d’Or: France football magazine to present award to best female player
- Tunde Sanni resigns as ABS coach
- Many Jubilate As Court Declares Okorocha Deputy's Impeachment Illegal (Photos)
- Tinubu's Ex-Wife & Mother Of His First Son Is Dead
- DSS Confirms Arrest, Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s ADC
- EXPOSED: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP
- Fani-Kayode Visits Kwankwaso At His Residence
- APC Sends Kayode Fayemi To Omisore's House
- NSCDC begins inspection of petrol stations in Nasarawa State
- Real Madrid joins race for Ajax Fenkie de jong
- Pique: History speaks for itself
- Allegri: Ronaldo’s mentality, stronger than others
- Carragher: Arsenal, Man utd will miss out on top 4