Khadijat’s Ghost Appeared To Her Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao’s Younger Brother Mutiu, The Ghost Then Led Him To Adeyemi’s Room Where The Decomposing Body Is, Neighbours Give Shocking Revelation Of How The Callous Act Of Adeyemii Alao Was Uncovered
The ghost of the slain Ondo State ex deputy governor’s daughter, Khadijat Oluboyo, was reported to have led the boy that discovered her grave, to where she was buried in her ex-boyfriend’s room, Vanguard reports.
Khadijat Oluboyo was found dead underneath her boyfriend’s bed on Sunday, July 8, 2018 at the Oke Aro extension, Akure, Ondo area.
The name of her boyfriend has been given as Adeyemi Alao.
Reports allege that she was murdered for ritual purposes.
Alao is now a suspect who has been taken into police custody.
However, it was Khadijat’s ghost that alerted authorities and the family to her decomposing body underneath the bed.
Vanguard quotes a neighbor as saying that it was the ghost of Khadijat that appeared to Mutiu; the younger brother of Adeyemi, in their father’s house.
The ghost subsequently led Mutiu to Adeyemi’s room where the suspect was frantically trying to conceal the corpse.
The suspect was said to be residing at the boys’ quarter in his father’s compound at the time of the murder.
Reports say he was trying to evacuate Khadijat’s decomposing corpse from under his bed when his brother, Mutiu, found him out.
Vanguard quotes the neighbor as saying
”it was when the ghost appeared to Mutiu that he went to his brother’s room and discovered that he was trying to evacuate the decomposing body from his room”.
The late Khadijat has been described as a reserved person who rarely spoke with neighbours.
Khadijat was a final year student of the Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Ekiti Election: PDP Takes Major Step To Expose "Rigging"
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- President Buhari and the killings in Nigeria: A coincidence? Facts and questions for the 2019 elections and a better Nigeria
- Welbeck and Ospina might leave Arsenal
- Shehu’s wife debunks assault story
- World Cup 2022: Book flights two years ahead; urges Qatar airline boss
- Warri/Sapele Stadium to wear an international look soon – Gov. Okowa
- Andy Murray drops to World No. 839
- Latest football gossip
- CR7:Wanted to join a big Club, not retire in Asia
- Oshiomhole begins reform in APC
- Ekiti 2018: SERAP demands prosecution of votes buyers in gov poll
- ICAN president to FG sell idle assets
- Education: 25,000 Nigerians gain admission into U.S. colleges, universities
- Bribery allegation trails NPA, Navy call-up system in Apapa
- Truck owners call-off 9-day-strike
- Boy, 5, falls off, dangles from 19th floor of multi-story
- EFCC REPENTS! Deletes & Disowns Tweet Mocking Fayose
- Tears Of Joy! Nigerian Couple Buys A Car For Their Daughter's Teacher (Photos)
- Buhari Writes Senate, Asks For N164bn For 2019 Election
- Senate confirms Musiliu Smith as chairman of PSC
- Osun Guber: APC to adopt direct primary to pick candidate
- Twitter goes on fire as Nigerians react to DStv tarrif hike
- Why Nigeria has remained backward – Donald Duke
- Gas explosion kills 3 children in Jigawa
- ALTON frowns at sealing of 9mobile’s premises
- NBC mulls sanctions for broadcast stations over N4.2bn debt
- Nigeria set to unveil new national carrier in London
- Finance Minister asked to renounce allegations of NYSC Certification Fraud or Resign
- Orji Kalu re-arraigns for fraud
- FFK Reacts To Ekiti Election: "Weep Not For Fayose"
- Gunmen Kill Couple 'Over Land Dispute' In Anambra
- Father burns 8-year-old daughter’s hands because she steals
- Nigerian community hosts Flying Eagles delegation in Mauritania
- Heartland Fc concludes invitational tournament
- 62 teams jostle for Ogunjobi Cup
- Ekiti election: Tinubu praises Fayose, Olusola
- Oshiomhole reacts to Ortom’s exit
- NNPC Partners FRSC on action plan for haulage operators
- Man, 29, in sexual affairs with 11-yr-old, claims she charmed him