While we are still disappointed with Nicki Minaj for her unfortunate interview with Elle — the rapper slut-shames without any sense of irony — that doesn't mean we can't appreciate the fact that she just dropped yet another fantastic Ariana Grande-assisted bop, "Bed".
"Bed" is the fourth collaboration between the two superstars, and by now we already know how well they work together. While Nicki switches up her flow on the verses — it's the least tense she's sounded in a while — Ariana Grande comes through with a catchy, sexy chorus.
On the track, Nicki raps about doing whatever it takes to please her lover in the bedroom, including donning strawberry lingerie and spending a thousand dollars on bed sheets. Ariana ties it all together on the chorus, singing "Got a bed, with your name on it".
"Bed" is the second single off her upcoming Queen album, which is set to drop on August 10. It comes right after the Lil Wayne-assisted "Rich Sex", and it's definitely a much better song. Ariana also teased another Nicki collab, "The Light Is Coming", which is due out anytime soon.
Till then, listen to "Bed" below:
TV taught me how to feel.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- NNPC’s Brass LNG Project: Anatomy of organized sabotage?
- Super Eagles will bounce back —Pinnick
- Neymar misses Brazil World Cup training
- 19-year old Super Eagles’ goalkeeper celebrates son’s 17th birthday
- Saudi Arabia suffers scare after plane catches fire
- Rohr replies Okocha over formation in Croatia c lash
- Nnaji hails Ambode appointment as delegate to Russia
- Why investors are scrambling for Japaul Oil shares
- MTN set to take over Visafone license
- ZTE shares plunges as Senate battles Trump over reprieve
- Fuel subsidy payment hits N2.4bn daily in May
- Female Medical Doctor Dies, 3 Nurses Slumps... they've not been paid for months
- Babymamas Drag Father's Day, Musician Gifts Dad New Bentley To Mark Father's Day
- China stocks tumble over fresh US fresh tariff threat
- Sickle cell patients get succor as M&B commences production of drug
- Buhari ignores Saraki, Dogara, others in new peace talk
- ISIS attacks: FG intensifies screening of passengers, luggage at airports
- NNPC, Shell to begin $10bn Bonga Southwest projects
- Equities market to rebound on bargain hunting
- Obasanjo Talks Tough, Calls For Sacking Of Buhari's Government
- Super Eagles Paying Too Much Attention To Fashion?
- Nigerian Lady Dies From Electrocution As She Slept Off While Charging Her Phone
- Lagos Police sack Commander of Anti-Cult Squad for "Corruption"
- Kidnapper Who Killed Nigerian Lawmaker After Collecting Ransom Captured In A Forest
- Buhari Shocks NewPDP, Says He Won't Meet With Them
- LASTMA officials ‘detain’ schoolchildren over driver’s traffic offence
- Be ready to accept defeat in good faith, Atiku tells APC
- Notorious Cultists Fight Openly In Lagos, One Killed
- 10 Skills That Are Very Useful To Know Today
- EFCC goes after politicians, parties’ bank accounts
- Abuja airport records 1.02m passengers in Q1 – FAAN
- Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class When You Can
- "I Am Not Going To America" - Atiku Abubakar
- Lucky Boy who was Street Painter 4 Years Ago, is now a Millionaire Football Star
- Rice Smuggling: Government Shuts Land Border
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Chelsea criticize Moses over poor performance against Croatia
- Night guards shot at us as we acted a robbery scene – Micheal Kalu
- Redeemers begin political campaign towards 2019