– Beautiful Nollywood actress Lilian Esoro recently shared her she is coping with motherhood and divorce
– The mother of one also shared how she is juggling in between work and taking care of her son Jayden
– In a recent interview she also talked about her divorce processes with her ex-husband Ubi Franklin
Nollywood actress, Lilian Esoro has spoken up about how she is coping with motherhood and handling her divorce case with ex-husband Ubi Franklin.
Lilian spoke after she collected an award for a friend. Reacting to questions from a reporter, the mother of one talked about how she is able to juggle her job and take care of her son Jayden at the same time.
The movie star also talked about how her divorce process which is still in court is coming through.
Watch interview below.
NAIJ.com had earlier reported that former Big Brother 2017 housemate Tboss was recently under attack on her Instagram page. The ex-BBNaija beauty was slammed by a fan for hanging out with Ubi Franklin.
Music producer Ubi recently concluded his divorce process with his estranged wife, actress Lilian Esoro. The CEO of Made Men Music Group was spotted with Tboss hanging out at night.
A fan who would have none of it lashed out at her, asking if she doesn’t think of her reputation before being with Ubi who got divorced barely a week ago and that is a father of two children from two different women.
#BBNaija’s TBoss speaks about her relationship with Senator Dino Melaye – on NAIJ.com TV
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- 2019 FIBA World Cup qualifiers :Here is D’Tigers rely anchorman
- Nigeria Senate Minority Leader lost voice, somersaulted after Ahmed Musa’s brace
- Niger Tornadoes to resume next Thursday
- NANPF congratulates Super Eagles on victory over Iceland
- Nigeria goalkeeper Ikeme in remission after year-long cancer battle
- Musa unsure on Leicester City future.
- Nigeria will remain humble ahead to crunch Argentina – Coach Rohr
- History as Taekwondo congress adopts constitution
- FG introduces new scheme targeting unidentified loot in Switzerland
- FIFA probes Argentina, Croatia
- Clashes loom as old SDP replaces nPDP after APC convention
- Any Lady That Disrespects Her Husband/Father of Her Child Does Not Know God - Nollywood Actress
- Choosing Faith Over Fear As A Child Of God
- Kidnappers Arrested Over Failed N20m Ransom In Lagos
- Kwankwaso boycotts APC national convention to visit Atiku
- APC amends its slogan
- 2019: Obasanjo plots Buhari’s fall
- Obasanjo under pressure to back Atiku for 2019
- N900m fraud: NHIS boss speaks on allegations of theft
- Abaribe being hunted because of views, says Lawyer
- 2018 Budget crisis: NASS indicts Buhari over Second Niger Bridge, budget delay
- Melaye declares APC’s “political obituary”
- SERAP wins suitcompelling Adamu, Ogbeh to account for spending on Water projects
- Nigeria to lose 3 million Christians annually till 2043, says Danjuma group
- Tension brews amongst Yoruba leaders over mission to rescue Obasanjo from Buhari
- Senator Abaribe arrested for gun running, aiding IPOB - lawyer
- NewPDP drops defection threat, agrees to meet APC Governors, Leaders for settlement
- Power Battle For 2019: Obasanjo Meets Yoruba Leaders
- Hummels Ruled Out of Germany Clash with Sweden
- Real Madrid sign young goalkeeper
- Petit: Messi is not a leader like Ronaldo
- Eagles over the cloud, ready to soar – Akinwunmi
- Interesting Reasons Why Travel Is Good For Your Mental Health
- 17-Year-Old Girl Sells Her 2nd Child After Her Mum Sold The First
- Army Offers N5m To Anyone With Information On Bomb Factories In The Northeast
- APC Convention: How Buhari, Tinubu, Others Averted Crisis
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- D’Tigers hold first training
- Football stakeholders warn Ifeanyi Ubah
- Nasarawa United set to resume as Dogo aims to end season