– Beautiful Nollywood actress Lilian Esoro recently shared her she is coping with motherhood and divorce
– The mother of one also shared how she is juggling in between work and taking care of her son Jayden
– In a recent interview she also talked about her divorce processes with her ex-husband Ubi Franklin
Nollywood actress, Lilian Esoro has spoken up about how she is coping with motherhood and handling her divorce case with ex-husband Ubi Franklin.
Lilian spoke after she collected an award for a friend. Reacting to questions from a reporter, the mother of one talked about how she is able to juggle her job and take care of her son Jayden at the same time.
The movie star also talked about how her divorce process which is still in court is coming through.
Watch interview below.
NAIJ.com had earlier reported that former Big Brother 2017 housemate Tboss was recently under attack on her Instagram page. The ex-BBNaija beauty was slammed by a fan for hanging out with Ubi Franklin.
Music producer Ubi recently concluded his divorce process with his estranged wife, actress Lilian Esoro. The CEO of Made Men Music Group was spotted with Tboss hanging out at night.
A fan who would have none of it lashed out at her, asking if she doesn’t think of her reputation before being with Ubi who got divorced barely a week ago and that is a father of two children from two different women.
#BBNaija’s TBoss speaks about her relationship with Senator Dino Melaye – on NAIJ.com TV
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Pretty Lady & Her Fiance Share Cute Pre-wedding Photos
- Saraki must vacant senate presidency, Oshiomhole insists
- I'll Avoid Trial Until FG Obeys My Bail Rulings - Ex-NSA Dasuki Tells Court
- See Popular Actor John Dumelo's Farm
- Buhari Attacks Kwankwaso, Accuses Him Of Diverting Kano Funds For Campaign
- Female Speaker Of Anambra Assembly Impeached
- 2019 Election: INEC, Police, civil society calls for peace
- LG is meant to be autonomous from the state – Obasanjo
- Okorocha engages Oshiomhole in crossfire
- Allegri: I hope to stay for a long time
- Messi: Anyone can get beaten
- Conte: Real Madrid’s job is not good for me
- Joachim Low: we want to return to wining ways
- 2019: Youths declared APC obituary in Akwa Ibom
- Panic as poisoned food flood Nigerian markets
- Akeredolu declares war on journalists, bans coverage of government activities
- See 13 things Bankyw said after he announced his political ambition
- Aremu Afolayan slams Buhari, Governor Ambode over inefficient airport staff
- Thierry Henry: Monaco must stay positive despite struggles
- Oil prices determined to stay within $80
- Suarez fight with Barca star after loss
- Hazard: World Cup heroics drained me
- Higuain’s brutal revenge on CR7 for Juventus exit turned sour
- Sergio Busquets’ classy message to Real Betis manager after Barcelona’s 4-3 loss
- Man Allegedly Commits Suicide After Losing Church Money
- Police Arrest Four 'One Chance' Suspects, Female Underwear Found On Them
- Identical Twins Graduate With First Class From University Of Ibadan (Photos)
- 2019: Akwa Ibom Govt accuses EFCC of working for APC
- Fashola renders account of three years stewardship
- 2019: Peter Obi warns El-Rufai to stop Hate Speech
- Am fighting for state police – Osinbajo
- How N5m gift from a Facebook ‘Good Samaritan’ took me to jail
- 4 reasons women prefer these pot-belly-men to regular 6-pack-men
- Nigeria’s greatest problem is corruption, not restructuring- Osinbajo
- Nigeria handicapped by its dysfunctional structure, says Ezekwesili
- Father of 11 hangs himself over church money
- How Ayeni, others contributed to Skye Bank’s collapse- NDIC
- Investors remain skeptical as Bitcoin price dips
- Cost of stabilizing Naira too high to bear, says expert
- Kwankwaso Meets 3 PhD Holders He Sponsored Abroad