Hours after the conclusion of GCFR posthumous award to Late MKO Abiola, President Muhammadu Buhari, has approved the renewal of the tenure of six chief executive officers of federal agencies.
Buhari also approved the appointment of two new chief executive officers of federal agencies and one senior special assistant.
The appointments are:
1. Renewal of Appointments:
Federal Road Safety Corps – Dr. Boboye Olayemi Oyeyemi MFR
Corps marshal/ chief executive officer.
Second and final term of four (4) years with effect, from 24th July, 2018.
National Hospital, Abuja – Dr. Jafaru Alunua Momoh
Chief medical director
Second and final term of four years, with effect, from 5th July, 2018.
National Orthopedic Hospital, Enugu State – Dr. Nwadinigwe Cajetan Uwatoronye
Second and final term of four years, with effect, from 30th May, 2018.
Energy Commission of Nigeria – Prof. Eli Jidere Bala
Second and final term of five years with effect from 6th May, 2018.
National Board for Technology Incubation (NBTI) – Dr. Mohammed Jibrin.
Second and final term of four years with effect from 9th April, 2018.
National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure – Prof. Mohammed Haruna.
Executive vice chairman
Second and final term of five years with effect from 3rd April, 2018.
2. The new appointments are:
Initial period of four (4) years with effect from 25th May, 2018
Federal Medical Centre, Keffi, Nasarrawa state. – Dr. Yaya Baba Adamu
Initial period of four (4) years with effect from 1stApril, 2018
3. The president also approved the appointment of Yahaya Lawal as senior special sssistant to the president on Foreign Affairs and International Relations. The appointment is with effect from April 1, 2018.
Meanwhile, NAIJ.com had reported that President Muhammadu Buhari, on Thursday, May 24, approved new appointments for four federal government agencies as confirmed by Olusegun Adekunle, the permanent secretary, Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (OSGF), in Abuja.
Street GIST: Buhari Says his 2nd Term Bid is People-Centered; Do You Agree? | NAIJ.com TV:
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Senate confirms Buhari’s nominees
- CAC registers 39,074 new business names in two months under N5,000 fees strategy
- Crisis rocks Sanwo-Olu’s campaign organization
- APC questions Okorocha, six others over anti-party activities
- Buhari defends Governor Ganduje on $5m bribe video at Town-hall Interactive Programme
- Uproars over directive to freeze CJN Onnoghen’s accounts
- PDP says Osinbajo lied
- How CUPP leaked plot to freeze Onnoghen’s accounts
- Agbakoba files suit asking Court to stop Onnoghen’s arraignment
- Even at expense of my life, I’ll privatize NNPC, says Atiku
- North ready to embrace restructuring, says el-Rufai
- Here's Man Who R*ped 78yrs Old Woman In Lagos... He has been dragged to court
- Buhari Raises Alarm: Boko Haram Sponsored By Forces Outside Nigeria
- IGP Adamu Talks Tough, Blames Poor Leadership For Problems In Nigeria Police
- Nigeria’s inflation rate shots up in December – NBS
- Theresa May survives No Confidence Vote
- Rich Kidnapper Evans Makes More Revelations
- I Feel Sad Over CJN Onnoghen's Trial – Osinbajo
- CCTV Captures The Shocking Moment Thief Scaled Fence Into A House In Lagos
- PHOTO: Atiku Bows As He Meets Ooni Of Ife
- MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos)
- Falana Opens Up: Dangerous Precedents Being Set In CJN Case
- So Sad! Husband, Wife & Their Son Die In Terrible Accident
- Reactions Trailing FG's Latest Action Against CJN Onnoghen
- I Will Privatize NNPC, It's A Mafia Organization – Atiku
- New IGP Gives First Order To All Police Officers
- Good Doctor Hurries To Help Victims Of A Car Crash Only To Find His Fiancee Dead In The Wreckage
- DAILY INSPIRATION FOR POSITIVE LIVING
- NWPL Super 4: Okon says Lagos is fertile ground for Rivers Angels
- Top 10 players to look out for in the 2018 NWPL Super 4
- Messi hungry for more after reaching 400 La Liga goals
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Kathryn Mayorga lawyer to meet Jasmine Lennard
- SAR operatives get PDP gov. into trouble
- NFF sympathises with Kanu, calls on police to track down burglars
- CJN Onnoghen Saga: FG Asks NFIU To Freeze His Accounts
- Mba returns as Force spokesperson
- Nigeria has a date with destiny in 2019 – Saraki
- Onnoghen: Osinbajo says Buhari knew about CJN trial Saturday
- Ex-NAF chief forfeits billions to FG