Hours after the conclusion of GCFR posthumous award to Late MKO Abiola, President Muhammadu Buhari, has approved the renewal of the tenure of six chief executive officers of federal agencies.
Buhari also approved the appointment of two new chief executive officers of federal agencies and one senior special assistant.
The appointments are:
1. Renewal of Appointments:
Federal Road Safety Corps – Dr. Boboye Olayemi Oyeyemi MFR
Corps marshal/ chief executive officer.
Second and final term of four (4) years with effect, from 24th July, 2018.
National Hospital, Abuja – Dr. Jafaru Alunua Momoh
Chief medical director
Second and final term of four years, with effect, from 5th July, 2018.
National Orthopedic Hospital, Enugu State – Dr. Nwadinigwe Cajetan Uwatoronye
Second and final term of four years, with effect, from 30th May, 2018.
Energy Commission of Nigeria – Prof. Eli Jidere Bala
Second and final term of five years with effect from 6th May, 2018.
National Board for Technology Incubation (NBTI) – Dr. Mohammed Jibrin.
Second and final term of four years with effect from 9th April, 2018.
National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure – Prof. Mohammed Haruna.
Executive vice chairman
Second and final term of five years with effect from 3rd April, 2018.
2. The new appointments are:
Initial period of four (4) years with effect from 25th May, 2018
Federal Medical Centre, Keffi, Nasarrawa state. – Dr. Yaya Baba Adamu
Initial period of four (4) years with effect from 1stApril, 2018
3. The president also approved the appointment of Yahaya Lawal as senior special sssistant to the president on Foreign Affairs and International Relations. The appointment is with effect from April 1, 2018.
Meanwhile, NAIJ.com had reported that President Muhammadu Buhari, on Thursday, May 24, approved new appointments for four federal government agencies as confirmed by Olusegun Adekunle, the permanent secretary, Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (OSGF), in Abuja.
Street GIST: Buhari Says his 2nd Term Bid is People-Centered; Do You Agree? | NAIJ.com TV:
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Ekiti boiling with emotion as Fayose faces EFCC October 15
- Amuwo Odofin constituents cry out over alleged stolen mandate, task Tinubu
- INEC Under Pressure To Return "Buhari's Sister" Amina Zakari To Head Operations?
- Pretty Lady, Anita Shot Dead In Front Of Her House In Abuja
- Meet The Man Behind Gov Ganduje's Leaked $5m Bribery Clip
- Buhari’ll Win South-East Despite Obi’s Nomination – Okorocha's Son-in-Law
- Leaked Video Of Governor 'Receiving Bribe': Kano Govt. Reacts
- Suspected Robber Arrested 5 Days After Release From Prison
- Falana, Others To Buhari: Withdraw That Travel Ban Order
- We'll Support PDP in 2019 Because of Peter Obi - Ndigbo Youths assure Atiku
- Bride Looking Unhappy At Her Wedding
- Coach Paul Aigbogu denies link to Akwa United job
- Sarri’s Touchline Chat with Klopp revealed
- Atiku and Peter Obi at Obi Of Onitsha's Palace
- Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Heads To Abuja To Face EFCC
- I Stole Because Of My Girlfriend's Upkeep — Jobless Youth
- OMG! This Beautiful Lady May Be Killed Today By Boko Haram
- Buhari Excluded Omisore, Obanikoro From Travel Ban List?
- Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos (Pics)
- Accept Peter Obi as Atiku’s VP, Jonathan tells Igbo PDP leaders
- Go To Court If You Like - Presidency tells critics of Travel Ban
- Truck Driver Loses Control, Crushes Married Woman To Death
- The Rise Of Peter Obi
- Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Reports Of Endorsing Buhari
- I Never Took A Dime From Any Political Candidate - Oyedepo
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Travel ban: Atiku, Falana whack Buhari
- Ighalo redeems his image in Super Eagles
- Patrick Baumann,rising star in Olympic circles, dies at 51
- Nigerian Army football team wins National League, gains promotion
- 60,000 children die yearly of Diarrhea in Nigeria, says WaterAid
- 2019: Buhari begins massive clampdown on opposition
- Crawford retains WBO Welterweight title against Jose Benavidez Jr
- Atiku Reacts To Buhari's Controversial Travel Ban List
- Why I reconciled Atiku with Obasanjo- Sheikh Gumi
- Top NPFL stars YSFON U-18, set for AMAPRO 2018
- Cassano retires seven days after he started training with Virtus Entella
- See How Buhari & Atiku Will Likely Share Votes In 2019
- Buhari’s executive order is repressive, illegal, says SERAP
- EFCC intercepts illegal gold export at Airport