Hours after the conclusion of GCFR posthumous award to Late MKO Abiola, President Muhammadu Buhari, has approved the renewal of the tenure of six chief executive officers of federal agencies.
Buhari also approved the appointment of two new chief executive officers of federal agencies and one senior special assistant.
The appointments are:
1. Renewal of Appointments:
Federal Road Safety Corps – Dr. Boboye Olayemi Oyeyemi MFR
Corps marshal/ chief executive officer.
Second and final term of four (4) years with effect, from 24th July, 2018.
National Hospital, Abuja – Dr. Jafaru Alunua Momoh
Chief medical director
Second and final term of four years, with effect, from 5th July, 2018.
National Orthopedic Hospital, Enugu State – Dr. Nwadinigwe Cajetan Uwatoronye
Second and final term of four years, with effect, from 30th May, 2018.
Energy Commission of Nigeria – Prof. Eli Jidere Bala
Second and final term of five years with effect from 6th May, 2018.
National Board for Technology Incubation (NBTI) – Dr. Mohammed Jibrin.
Second and final term of four years with effect from 9th April, 2018.
National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure – Prof. Mohammed Haruna.
Executive vice chairman
Second and final term of five years with effect from 3rd April, 2018.
2. The new appointments are:
Initial period of four (4) years with effect from 25th May, 2018
Federal Medical Centre, Keffi, Nasarrawa state. – Dr. Yaya Baba Adamu
Initial period of four (4) years with effect from 1stApril, 2018
3. The president also approved the appointment of Yahaya Lawal as senior special sssistant to the president on Foreign Affairs and International Relations. The appointment is with effect from April 1, 2018.
Meanwhile, NAIJ.com had reported that President Muhammadu Buhari, on Thursday, May 24, approved new appointments for four federal government agencies as confirmed by Olusegun Adekunle, the permanent secretary, Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (OSGF), in Abuja.
Street GIST: Buhari Says his 2nd Term Bid is People-Centered; Do You Agree? | NAIJ.com TV:
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- ISIS fighters stormed Abuja, arrested
- INEC reveals preparation for managing over 100 parties, 80 million voters for 2019 polls
- How fraudsters made N12bn from Nigerian banks in 3 yrs
- Benue Crisis: Former governor arrested by DSS
- Innocent man miraculously survives after hired assassins butchered Him (Photos)
- Senior MTN Staff & Sister Arraigned For 'Defrauding' Man N50m
- Nigerian Footballer Gifts His Mother A House (Photos)
- Reckless Truck Driver Driving Against Traffic Hits Mum & Her Twins In Lagos
- Meet Blind Nigerian Teacher Who Has Authored 15 Books Including Maths Textbook & Novel
- Chelsea: To start new season with a new manager, 3 new players from Italy
- Opposition responsible for spate of killings, says Adesina
- APC goes to National Convention with escalating conflicts
- Atiku honours Jonathan as hero of democracy
- SERAP cautions Buhari: Consider ICC prosecution over cutting of critical projects by lawmakers
- Dickson loses Commissioner to APC
- Fresh crisis hits Obasanjo’s CNM, Agbakoba’s NIM
- Sowore holds meeting with Fulani herdsmen, farmers
- 2019: Buhari woos South-east with crude oil contracts
- Midseason transfer window to end tn 10 days.
- Oil: Escalating trade disputes weigh on markets
- Controversial Actress Cossy Beaten Up By Her Neighbor In Lagos (Graphic Photos)
- DSS Arrests Ex-Gov. Suswam Over Benue Killings.. recovers cars and ammunitions
- Wife Bathes Husband With Acid In Delta Over 'Other Women'
- Atiku Visits Jonathan At Home; Says History Will Be Fair To GEJ As A True Democrat
- "We Were So Poor We Borrowed To Feed" - Rich Footballer Lukaku Shares Life Story
- IPOB bounces back: Prints 40 million ballot papers for Biafra Referendum
- Gov. Dickson postponed wrestling National Classics
- Senegal kept African flag flying at World Cup
- Nigeria to host Men’s U21 African Nations Championship
- D’Tigers’ camp bubbles as training starts Wednesday
- Falconets intensity France 2018 build -up in Abuja
- Lady 'Dating Married Man' Found Dead With A Murder Note
- Investing in great teaching to truly prepare our students for the future of work
- Husband Beaten To Death By In-laws For "Maltreating" Wife
- UNILAG Disclaims Osun Poly Rector’s B.Sc After PhD Scandal
- NYSC Member Wins $2,500 Painting Competition In Lagos
- Items To Disinfect In Your Hotel Room
- NDDC Resumes Foreign Scholarship Scheme
- Robber Who Was Released 4 Days Ago Caught Stealing Again