Major Shock In The Whole Universe As Police Arrests Prostitutes And Their Customers In A Hotel Marked As The Hideout Of Criminals And Drug Peddlers In Maiduguri, Borno State
Pictures have emerged showing the moment security operatives raided a guest house in Galadima area in Maiduguri, Borno state before its demolition yesterday. Some prostitutes who were with their customers – were reportedly arrested in the course of the raid.
The demolition was led by the Attorney General and Commissioner of Justice, Kaka Shehu Lawan and Commissioner for Land & Survey, Sugun Mai Mele and staff of the ministry and a high-Powered Committee set up by the Borno State Government to demolish Illegal structures as more than ten hotels in Baga road were demolished yesterday.
The hotels which are located behind the Baga Timber Shed include: Barka Da zuwa 1 & 2, Loyal City, Make We Flex, Favour land and Maintenance hotel, among others
According to residents of the area, apart from being a hide out for criminals and young drug peddlers, it is also notorious for cult-related activities in the state, as some unknown cult groups converge in this axis for their nocturnal meetings.
A local Baby Factory was also discovered in the area where young girls between the ages of 16 and 18 freely submit themselves to marriage to some miscreants, who marry as many as four wives and keep them in an abandoned building where they produce children that are left uncarted for. The building, according to residents, is notorious for hosting naming ceremonies every blessed day.
Thousands of youths in the area who expressed happiness over the demolition, commended the Borno State Government for the exercise, saying the demolition will bring sanity to the area and rid it of crime, prostitution and drug related activities, which put the lives and future of children in the area in jeopardy.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Kwankwaso boycotts APC national convention to visit Atiku
- APC amends its slogan
- 2019: Obasanjo plots Buhari’s fall
- Obasanjo under pressure to back Atiku for 2019
- N900m fraud: NHIS boss speaks on allegations of theft
- Abaribe being hunted because of views, says Lawyer
- 2018 Budget crisis: NASS indicts Buhari over Second Niger Bridge, budget delay
- Melaye declares APC’s “political obituary”
- SERAP wins suitcompelling Adamu, Ogbeh to account for spending on Water projects
- Nigeria to lose 3 million Christians annually till 2043, says Danjuma group
- Tension brews amongst Yoruba leaders over mission to rescue Obasanjo from Buhari
- Senator Abaribe arrested for gun running, aiding IPOB - lawyer
- NewPDP drops defection threat, agrees to meet APC Governors, Leaders for settlement
- Power Battle For 2019: Obasanjo Meets Yoruba Leaders
- Hummels Ruled Out of Germany Clash with Sweden
- Real Madrid sign young goalkeeper
- Petit: Messi is not a leader like Ronaldo
- Eagles over the cloud, ready to soar – Akinwunmi
- Interesting Reasons Why Travel Is Good For Your Mental Health
- 17-Year-Old Girl Sells Her 2nd Child After Her Mum Sold The First
- Army Offers N5m To Anyone With Information On Bomb Factories In The Northeast
- APC Convention: How Buhari, Tinubu, Others Averted Crisis
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- D’Tigers hold first training
- Football stakeholders warn Ifeanyi Ubah
- Nasarawa United set to resume as Dogo aims to end season
- Analysis and Rating: Nigeria Vs Iceland
- Coutinho, Neymar lead Brazil’s Late Show
- PDP slams FG over Abaribe’s arrest
- Buhari arrives venue of APC National Convention
- 2018 APC National Convention: Oshiomhole wins national chairman without votes
- Convention chairman suspends voting
- Photos From APC National Convention In Abuja
- Super Eagles goalkeeper Carl Ikeme surviving Blood Cancer (Pics)
- Angry Man Beats His Wife With Pestle To Death In Anambra
- "Any Actress/Actor Who Bought A House Should Say How They Made The Money, We Don't Make That Much"
- See The Guys Who Killed OOU Female Student & Her Boyfriend (Plus Shocking Confession)
- How To Stop 'Fighting' and Start Enjoying Your Marriage
- Counterfeiters latch on to Super Eagles stylish kit
- APC takes crises to convention