Bishop Oyedepo, the founder and presiding bishop of the megachurch Faith Tabernacle and Living Faith Church has publicly announced the purchase of a aircraft to his congregationAccording to reports, the Church had sold out all her old aircraft including the helicopter and the Challenger 605 with registration, N633WM and purchased a new aircraft for church use
In his words;
‘Men and brethren we have a brand new Aircraft at the airport’. Shortly before that he had announced in his sermon about the virtues of love and giving as well as exhorting on the need to focus totally on God that:
‘What God cannot give me, let me never have it.
Where God cannot take me, let me never get there.
What God cannot do for me, let it remain undone.
The Bishop and his team have survived a number of aircraft mishaps, the last coming in 2017 which led to thanksgiving across the branches of the Church Worldwide.
Meanwhile, the Bishop had announced in April 1982 at a ‘powerhouse’ meeting held at the inception of the Church among other things that God had told him that the ministry will soon be on wings carrying the gospel to the nations of the world.
All except one of the several points itemized during that meeting has seen the light of the day in the 37 year old Ministry. Since 1996 when the first Aircraft, a Hawker Siddeley 25 with registration 5N-WMA (World Mission Agency), was purchased at one hundred million naira (N100 million), Winners’ Chapel has used at least 5 different fixed wing aircraft and one helicopter while each of them as a tradition is always sold for an updated model as they begin to age.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- FG Unveils New National Carrier, 'Nigerian Air' In London
- Benue 2019: Ortom battles for survival
- NBC to impose higher sanction on Ekiti Broadcasting Service – official
- Madu , Ekuta others to represent Nigeria Judo Federation at AYG
- Akeredolu to sack doctors
- I quit Sky Sports to focus on coaching career —Henry
- Deputy Governor sentenced to jail
- Banks profitability under siege as Treasury Bills yields fall
- Dalic: I can coach Brazil or Barca but Croatia my favourite
- Buhari orders immediate repatriation of Nigerians stranded In Russia
- We kill them, Messi or No Messi’ – Pogba’s inspirational speech
- Yahoo-Boy Who 'Used His Girlfriend For Money Ritual' Breaks Down In Tears (Photos)
- Adorable Photos Of Alaafin of Oyo's 5-Month-Old Twin Babies
- Ekiti Governnor-elect, Deputy Get Certificates Of Return From INEC
- Woman Dies In Accident While Returning Home From Lecture
- Hoodlums Burn Down Schools To Be Commissioned By Dino Melaye
- Presidency Fails To Remit PAYE, VAT To FIRS (Details)
- I’m being harassed by security agents, Fayose cries out
- Dana Group partners Rotary Club, others on saving lives
- Presidency, National Assembly among tax defaulters, says AGF
- Big-sized Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos)
- 8 Notorious Cultists Nabbed Inside A Hotel In Lagos
- Tears As Woman Kills Herself After Thinking Her Boyfriend Spent The Night With A Lady
- Unbelievable! Primary 5 Boy Kidnaps His Master's 10-Year-Old Son For N150,000 Ransom
- Fake Doctor Arrested After Patients Die In His Hospital
- Buhari appoints Muiz Banire Chairman of AMCON
- Assembly rejects Ekiti election
- Ekiti: Double speaks by domestic, international observers confuse Nigerians
- Buhari promises ICC free, fair, peaceful elections in 2019
- Presidential race 2019: Dankwambo declares war on poverty, injustice
- Abdulsalami Abubakar heads Commonwealth Observer Team for Pakistan Elections
- Benue 2019: Akume declares war to unseat Ortom
- EFCC, ICPC invite Nigeria sports minister over World Cup funds
- Giwa calls for unity in football family, as group calls for NFF prob
- 25 missing soldiers: Buratai, Operation Lafiya Dole Commanders meet to review tactics
- I Stated Stealing Because People No Longer Build Houses – Bricklayer
- Killings: How Does Buhari Sleep At Night?
- Ekiti Assembly Rejects Governorship Election Results
- I Will End Boko Haram If Elected As President - Atiku
- Saraki On Dumping APC: "Don’t Push Me"