– Central states of the county will on Thursday, May 17, experience cloudy morning conditions
– The agency also predicts that southern cities would experience increased cloudiness
NiMet’s Weather Outlook by its Central Forecast Office in Abuja on Wednesday also predicted day and night temperatures in the range of 25 to 35 and 18 to 26 degrees Celsius respectively.
It added that thunderstorms activities were expected over places like Jos, Abuja, Yola, Jalingo, Kogi, Kwara, Niger and their environs later in the day.
The agency predicted that the southern states would experience increased cloudiness is expected over most parts with chances of rains over Port-Harcourt and Eket axis during the morning hours.
It also predicted prospects of thunderstorms/rain over places like Akure, Ado-Ekiti, Enugu, Abakaliki, Obudu, Ogoja Ibadan, Awka, Port-Harcourt, Yenagoa, Warri, and their environs during the afternoon and evening period.
NiMet further predicted that the southern cities would have day and night temperatures in the range of 30 to 34 and 21 to 26 degrees Celsius respectively.
According to NiMet, Northern States will experience partly cloudy to cloudy conditions over most parts with chances of thunderstorms activities over Maiduguri, Yobe, Kano, Gombe, Katsina, Jigawa and Bauchi during the morning hours.
“Later in the day, thunderstorms activities are expected over Sokoto, Yelwa and environs with day and night temperatures in the ranges of 33 to 40 and 24 to 28 degrees Celsius respectively.
“Cloudy Conditions with prospects of thunderstorms activities are anticipated over most parts of the country within the next 24 hours,” NiMet predicts.
Victims of Lekki flood rendered homeless, jobless speak to NAIJ.com TV.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Garba Shehu attacks lawmakers, civil servants, security agencies, PDP heckling Buhari govt.
- Replicate seamless political transition in Lagos nationwide, Ekwunife tells APC
- Beautiful Lady Celebrates After Graduating As A Private Pilot
- Policemen Disgrace Civil Defence Officer, Bundle Him Into Van
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wed in style
- More Confusion In APC As Party's State Congresses Get Ugly
- Top Four Affordable Phones Anyone Can Buy
- Air Force launches rocket attacks against Boko Haram, kills many
- Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Get Secret Deal From PDP?
- 21 Ex-governors, deputies still earning double salaries as Senators, Ministers
- Kaduna LG Poll: APC Wins 14; PDP 4 chairs
- Police parades three fake currency dealer suspects
- Ogun Assembly passes resolution to establish dump sites across LGAs
- There ‘ll be religious war in Nigeria if.. – CAN
- We ‘ll continue to resist anti-grazing law – Herdsmen
- How To Help Build Your Marriage Even If Your Spouse Is Difficult
- Woman in custody fight carries 7-yr-old son, jumps from top of 25-story building
- Dogs named Harry, Maeghan have own royal wedding too
- Yahoo Boys’ New Tactics of Evading Arrest
- Woman lures boy to abduct little girl during church service
- Falana, Others React to Saraki's Face Off with Police Headquarters over "Killer Squad"
- Court strips indebted Sen. Oduah of all assets, funds in 14 businesses across Lagos, Abuja
- Self-Defence Call: What CSOs, NHRC, military officers, others write in panel report on Danjuma allegation
- Nigeria appointed chair of Anti-Corruption Agencies in Commonwealth Africa
- Imo: Okorocha reveals why Oyegun takes side with ememies to rock APC
- Murder Suspects In Police Headquarters Have Implicated Saraki?
- TRAGEDY! Plane carrying 105 passengers crashes after take off
- Is Billionaire Otedola Running For Governor In Lagos?
- Okorocha Raises Alarm Over APC Chairman Oyegun
- Governor Plunges Into River While Taking Selfie On New Bridge
- Plane crash claims over 100 lives
- Important Things To Look For When Booking A Hotel Room
- Army dismisses Gen TY Danjuma’s claims on Herdsmen killings
- Multi-Billion Naira Debt: Govt. Takes Over Stella Oduah’s Assets
- "Only Formidable Opposition Will Defeat Buhari In 2019"
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- Over 120 Nigerians kidnapped in six days
- Imo: APC jubilates as Aso Rock, Catholic Church abandon Okorocha
- Jack Wilshere reacts to World Cup squad omission
- Russia to ‘punish’ fans over racist Pogba, Dembele chants