– Central states of the county will on Thursday, May 17, experience cloudy morning conditions
– The agency also predicts that southern cities would experience increased cloudiness
NiMet’s Weather Outlook by its Central Forecast Office in Abuja on Wednesday also predicted day and night temperatures in the range of 25 to 35 and 18 to 26 degrees Celsius respectively.
It added that thunderstorms activities were expected over places like Jos, Abuja, Yola, Jalingo, Kogi, Kwara, Niger and their environs later in the day.
The agency predicted that the southern states would experience increased cloudiness is expected over most parts with chances of rains over Port-Harcourt and Eket axis during the morning hours.
It also predicted prospects of thunderstorms/rain over places like Akure, Ado-Ekiti, Enugu, Abakaliki, Obudu, Ogoja Ibadan, Awka, Port-Harcourt, Yenagoa, Warri, and their environs during the afternoon and evening period.
NiMet further predicted that the southern cities would have day and night temperatures in the range of 30 to 34 and 21 to 26 degrees Celsius respectively.
According to NiMet, Northern States will experience partly cloudy to cloudy conditions over most parts with chances of thunderstorms activities over Maiduguri, Yobe, Kano, Gombe, Katsina, Jigawa and Bauchi during the morning hours.
“Later in the day, thunderstorms activities are expected over Sokoto, Yelwa and environs with day and night temperatures in the ranges of 33 to 40 and 24 to 28 degrees Celsius respectively.
“Cloudy Conditions with prospects of thunderstorms activities are anticipated over most parts of the country within the next 24 hours,” NiMet predicts.
Victims of Lekki flood rendered homeless, jobless speak to NAIJ.com TV.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- "I'm Still In APC" - Governor Ortom says after meeting Oshiomhole
- Woman Finds Rat Trapped In Her Shop With Ring Round Its Neck
- Saraki "Bows" As He Meets Buhari, Osinbajo, APC Governors
- Rowdy Session In Senate Over 'Lopsided Appointments' By Buhari
- "I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest" – Thief Nabbed In Lagos
- Agency In Abuja "Spent" Over N5bn On Fuel, DSTV Subscription
- Ekiti Governor-Elect Fayemi Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock
- Buhari Appoints Ex-CBN Deputy Governor, Tunde Lemo, As FERMA Chairman
- Woman Who Just Got Married Killed In Katsina Flood, Body Found In Niger Republic
- Dino Melaye Ignores Threats, Commissions Projects In Kogi (Pics)
- We Fear For 2019: Ekiti Election Was For The Highest Bidder, says Anti-Corruption Group
- How Robber Charmed SARS Operatives To Escape From Custody - Robber's Girlfriend
- British Man Plots To Kill Female Prime Minister (Pics & Details)
- Tanker Loaded With Petrol Falls & Spills Content In Lagos; Apapa Residents Raise Alarm
- Finally, FG unveils name, logo of new national carrier
- STRANGE! Female Student Becomes 'Possessed' During Lecture, Loses Consciousness
- All PDP Presidential Aspirants Meet Gov. Tambuwal In Sokoto
- APC crisis: 9 Governors, 31 Senators, 54 Reps, behind R-APC to unseat Buhari
- Another letter: OBJ attacks Buhari again
- Bride drowned in Katisna flood found in Niger Republic
- APC Replies PDP: We Dare You To Go To Court With Your Facts
- 2019: Saraki Meets 4 Governors, Top Politicians; To Dump APC?
- Married Woman Dies After Surgery To Increase Her Buttocks, Doctor On The Run
- Police Dismiss Inspector For Giving Out Information...
- Police Helicopter Threatening My Life - Fayose
- "This Is My First Time" - Kidnapper Begs, Reveals How Much He Got
- See The All New 2019 Honda Pilot (Photos)
- Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Declares To Contest For Governor In Enugu Under APC
- Most Wanted Armed Robber 'Agbara' Shot Dead By Police
- APC crisis: Secondus woes Gemade, Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom, Ahmed
- Yummy Bread and Egg Recipe To Try Out
- NYSC Announces Date For Batch B, Stream 1 Orientation
- How Abuja Airport Road Has Sent Many People To Their Graves
- Dino Melaye Reacts To The Burning Down Of His School Projects By Hoodlums In Kogi
- Obasanjo Hits Buhari; Says The Govt. Is Incompetent, Confused
- Twin Brothers Die In Accident After Visiting Mother
- "We Now Have Facts On How Ekiti Election Was Rigged" – PDP
- IGP Idris Must End Killing Of Policemen Now – House of Reps
- Top Officials In Trouble As FG Uncovers N62.5bn Fraud In NSITF
- Senate Probes Kachikwu Over Alleged Oil & Gas "Deals"