Few days ago, Davido shared documents showing off the proof of his newly bought private jet on his instagram page, bragging about being one of the youngest Nigerians to own a jet.
A media outlet, Thecapitalng, in a new report refuted claims by Nigerian music star, Davido, that he bought a new private jet, making him one of the youngest owners of a private jet in the music industry.
According to the news platform, conceding prominence to the superstar singer in the
private jet ownership is part of a business deal to make Davido very bankable in the
Read the full Report below
“Our source has exclusively revealed that what Davido went
on air to announce is actually “fractional ownership” in
which his nancial
commitment in the arrangement is
meagre while the major nanciers
have chosen to play down
their involvement to give Davido conceded prominence
According to our source, conceding prominence to Davido in
the private jet ownership is part of a business deal to make
Davido very bankable in the showbiz industry. .
This arrangement is to present Davido as a viable brand with
a view to cornering lucrative deals from multinational
businesses, countries and other foreign entities.
The guys at the vanguard of the jet ownership narrative are
said to have agreed on a sharing formula with the singer
when the deals start coming in. The jet upon delivery would
be deployed to Davido’s peripatetic needs and those of
others in need of it.
The Capital has exclusively obtained information revealing a
good number of Nigerians on this membership plan but
whom have been reported to be jet owners.”
Please Share this post:
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Fayose planning to cause disharmony in APC – Fayemi
- Erastus Akingbola to face corruption charges
- President Buhari has listening ears- Bisi Akande
- PDP lacks integrity, says el-Rufai
- Buhari congratulates Falana on 60th birthday
- Replicate seamless political transition in Lagos nationwide, Ekwunife tells APC
- Herdsmen killings: Military commence Operation ‘Whirl Stroke’ in Benue
- How factions loyal to Saraki, Buhari, Dogara split APC state congresses
- Beautiful Lady Celebrates After Graduating As A Private Pilot
- Policemen Disgrace Civil Defence Officer, Bundle Him Into Van
- Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Microsoft, Amazon In US
- WHAT IS SALVATION? (Why It's So Important)
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wed in style
- More Confusion In APC As Party's State Congresses Get Ugly
- I wasn’t an absentee student at UNILAG – Odunlade Adekola
- Coalition, NewPDP insist PDP must change name to join alliance
- Top Four Affordable Phones Anyone Can Buy
- Oyegun, House Speaker Shun APC Congress In Edo State
- Air Force launches rocket attacks against Boko Haram, kills many
- Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Get Secret Deal From PDP?
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- 21 Ex-governors, deputies still earning double salaries as Senators, Ministers
- Kaduna LG Poll: APC Wins 14; PDP 4 chairs
- Police parades three fake currency dealer suspects
- Ogun Assembly passes resolution to establish dump sites across LGAs
- There ‘ll be religious war in Nigeria if.. – CAN
- We ‘ll continue to resist anti-grazing law – Herdsmen
- How To Help Build Your Marriage Even If Your Spouse Is Difficult
- Woman in custody fight carries 7-yr-old son, jumps from top of 25-story building
- Dogs named Harry, Maeghan have own royal wedding too
- Yahoo Boys’ New Tactics of Evading Arrest
- Woman lures boy to abduct little girl during church service
- Falana, Others React to Saraki's Face Off with Police Headquarters over "Killer Squad"
- Court strips indebted Sen. Oduah of all assets, funds in 14 businesses across Lagos, Abuja
- Self-Defence Call: What CSOs, NHRC, military officers, others write in panel report on Danjuma allegation
- Nigeria appointed chair of Anti-Corruption Agencies in Commonwealth Africa
- Imo: Okorocha reveals why Oyegun takes side with ememies to rock APC
- Murder Suspects In Police Headquarters Have Implicated Saraki?
- TRAGEDY! Plane carrying 105 passengers crashes after take off
- Is Billionaire Otedola Running For Governor In Lagos?