– Andres Iniesta will most likely join an unnamed Chinese Super League outfit at the end of this season
– He will sell more than two million bottles of win in that region as part of the deal to quit the Barcelona when this season ends next month
– He has led the Catalan club to four Champions League titles amongst other European and domestic titles
Barcelona legend Andres Iniesta has reportedly concluded plans to join an unnamed Chinese Super League outfit at the end of this season.
As part of the deal, the 33-year-old star has also been assured that he will be able to sell over two million bottles of wine when he joins them this summer.
The Spaniard has played all of his career at the Catalan club, and he is about to lead them to another double this season having crashed out of the Champions League in the quarterfinal stage last week.
According to Marca, Bodega Iniesta which was established in 2010 by his grandfather is being sold from the tiny region of Fuentealbilla, the area Iniesta was born, with Corazon Loco his most famous label.
The publication also revealed that that his Barcelona team-mates are aware of this development, but it will have to be made official before April 30.
After spending six years at the Barcelona academy, he made his senior debut for the club in 2002 and became a key member of the team since then.
Iniesta posing beside his family business
Iniesta is not known for scoring goals but his creativity in the midfield of his team has been instrumental to his teammates scoring so goals in their games.
Between then and now, he has featured in over 435 matches in all competitions with 35 goals to his credit, but his trophy haul over the seasons speaks volume of his expertise.
He has won four UEFA Champions League and eight La Liga titles in his career alongside several other European and domestic trophies.
However, Brazil star, Philippe Coutinho is said to have been brought in as a long-term replacement for the 33-year-old, who can no longer function at the level he used to in time past.
Barcelona captain Andres Iniesta medeling his product
He was said to have been criticized after Barcelona’s disappointing 3- defeat to Roma which saw Barcelona crash out of the Champions League.
In 2010, the attacking midfielder scored the wiining goal that won the FIFA World Cup title for his Spanish national team in South Africa.
Meanwhile, Iniesta was made the face of the family’s wine business, which was established by his grandfather Jose Antonio. The vineyard is based near Albacete, a two-hour drive from Valencia, and produces about a million bottles a year.
The wines are sold in more than 33 countries, and Bodega Iniesta export a range of red, whites and sparkling wines. In the UK they sell for between £6.50 and £17.
About Article Author
Latest Nigeria News
- Tenis star Sharapova confirms romance with Prince william
- Alexis Sanchez at Man Utd is a typical Torres at Chelsea – Carragher
- Copa del’ Rey decisive fixtures
- EFCC Keeps Mum On Gov. Ganduje Bribe Video
- Atiku Meets Yoruba Leaders Over Top Political Offices
- PDP Warns INEC Against Receiving Unauthorized Names
- Confusion over Travel Ban List as Presidency, Security differ
- NAFDAC Searching For Drugs Made From Human Flesh
- EFCC stacks allegation, evidence against Fayose in court
- 900 retirees die waiting for pension
- Ooni Reveals Why He Married A Prophetess (Photos)
- Fayose Charged With Fraud By EFCC, Moved To Lagos
- Delta State University Graduate Climbs A Mast After Running Mad (Photo)
- I Don’t Know Bola Tinubu’s Position In APC – Obasanjo
- Windscreens Cracked As Hailstones Rain Down On Cars From The Sky In Abuja
- Minimum Wage: Ngge Says Labour Can't Dictate To Govt.
- Police Drags Adeleke To Court, Says "We're Not Aware Of Kemi Adeosun Forgery"
- N2.1bn Case: Face Dasuki, Not I - Dokpesi Tells Court
- Amosun Dares APC, Insists On Handing Over To His Candidate
- See Reactions To Nnamdi Kanu's Appearance In Jerusalem
- Photos Of VP Osinbajo Visiting Bayelsa Flood Victims
- Popular Actor Okon Lagos and His Beautiful Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary
- PRAYER FOR TODAY
- SFU exposes bank staffers, criminals forging ATM cards
- Splinter group emerges in APC
- 2019: Buhari remembers Jonathan, tells Kannywood his surprise
- Usain Bolt, Valletta contract goes south
- Injured trio return to training for Liverpool
- Brazil to inject $1.1bn into Nigeria’s agriculture, says envoy
- Musa skips his game to sort out family matter
- Billikisu is NWPL referee of the week
- Uber announces new safety toolkit app for operators
- UBA posts all-time high gross earnings for Q3
- FG proposes N8.6trn for 2019, plans tighter fiscal plan
- Nollywood actor, Lawyer task Federal government on qualitative education
- Ekiti: Fayose tackles Fayemi, DMO over debt profile
- Volunteer Medical Corps ready for 2018 conference
- 95% of workers in mega firms think their cybersecurity culture is poor — report
- FG mandates NCC to ensure even distribution of broadband in Nigeria
- Nigeria to cut down on borrowing spree